Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overnight RB £200  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Ritchbee

Thought I be cheeky and see if anyone would bid on that price as I am staying in London on Friday

I have 4 bids all the girls have feedback.  :thumbsup:

Question are overnights worth it?

What precautions should you take? Valuables etc!

I've not ventured into this area before but really fancy one.

Cheers

Offline iPad3

Never done one personally but the majority opinion seems to be never with a girl you've not seen before and at that price Id say your taking a chance.

Offline The_Don

never with a girl you've not seen before and at that price Id say your taking a chance.

I would book 30 mins first and then confirm if I wanted to go ahead with the RB but @ £200 not sure what's on offer.

OP will need to confirm what he getting for the money!

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I have 4 bids all the girls have feedback.  :thumbsup:
I presume that's AW feedback, which should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Are any of those 4 reviewed on here?

Offline The_Don

I presume that's AW feedback, which should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Are any of those 4 reviewed on here?

indeed!

password02

indeed!

An O/N for £200? - Never seen that low ever - usually you are looking at £400+ and in some cases a lot more -

1. I know AW is 90% full of shit but see if there are any familiar names with lots of FB
2. Ask here with the links of the 4 bids
3. Any of the girls reviewed here?
4. Be very careful you have NO valuables in sight and make sure everything is in the room safe
5. Would not recommend an O/N with a girl that you have never meet as if a different girl shows up and she is not to your likes then really nothing you can do except to say NO sorry you are not the girl requested so go home or worse she comes in and you pay her and after 1 mins you want her out of the room asap.

Offline Londonpunter30

Agree all services up front as well before handing over any money.

Care to share who is willing to go that low ? I've had 400 as lowest anyone was willing to do with me but never really fancied the girls that went that low

Offline sublimetoridiculous

A... I've had 400 as lowest anyone was willing to do with me but never really fancied the girls that went that low

You can get below £300.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41180.msg550257#msg550257

Offline Londonpunter30

You can get below £300.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41180.msg550257#msg550257

With no links it's all meaningless.

What's next the I put £1 on a RB and was flooded with replies