Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Petite Doll – East Croydon – TOFTT Smoking hot Brazilian babe. 🔥🔥  (Read 5833 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7289452) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7709228) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline FiveKnuckles

Was looking to knock out my half century with a well review Hungarian milf in Paddington but she’s currently away.  Came across Vicky’s profile and wasn’t sure if it’s TGTBT.  Saw her profile pic in WhatsApp and was sold.  :crazy:

Link: External Link/Members Only
Visited: Oct 2023.

Comms:  She handles her own comms.  Text and WhatsApp to book my slot, then called through to get directions when I arrived.  She’ll eyeball you and direct you to correct entrance.  A little confusing but got there in the end.

Location:  Between East Croydon and West Croydon Station.  Modern apartment on Wellesley road (it's a long road so use that post code wisely).  No reception/concierge to walk past.   Plenty of seating to wait if she’s getting a seeing to from another punter.   :thumbsup:

The girl:  She’s already eyeballed me so no magic door.  Swings open and she’s in a black clingy dress with heels, with light make up.  :wacko: FIT!!  Another girl in the flat but don’t care as I’ve only got eyes for Vicky now.

Brazilian. 5ft4 max (5ft7 with the loud heels).  Size 4-6 with slim waist.  Well done Enhanced C/D tits.  Couldn’t see any scar so questioned if they're legit.  She says enhanced and later felt the firm bags when she was riding over me.  Very clean Brazilian style Vag.  Excellent English.  Says she’s 23, whereas I’d guess 26-30.

Price: £70 for 30 mins.

Into room with nice double bed and confirm services.  Extra pop is £30 plus other extras.  Didn’t enquire about rate for FK or OWO as I wasn’t going to pay.
Cash stashed and she returns clanging away on the laminate with those heels, apologising.  :lol:

I’m stripped and sitting on the bed.  Heels off and pull her close sucking at her small bullet nipples.  Slowly undress her, keeping the G-string on as I suck away and caress her fine bod.  Remove her panties and kiss my way downstairs.   :crazy:  I'm 100% into undressing these slim girls that play along.
Position her on bed and slowly eat her out.  Sexy as fuck looking back at me slobbering away.  Spread her little pussy and about to push my fingers inside, only to be told no digits.  No worries.  Allowed me to tongue her and eat away.   Very clean

Bag up and lay back to watch her mouth eating my dick.  No hands, slowly work the head and I swing her around for 69.  Start eating her whilst she nods away.  Didn’t feel any hands at all, just her mouth working away.

Switch to CG and she mounts and I get my mouth on those tits.  I can definitely feel her firm silicone bags as I suck those nipples.  I didn’t see her insert me so did a blind check to ensure little man was actually deep in pussy.  :wacko:  She grinds away slowly as I kiss and caress, then call a quick halt to stop myself blowing.  :timeout:  It’s kinda get the fuck off now as I clamp down on the head to stop it spitting. Hehe.  :lol:

Switch to doggy.  Her at end of bed arched as I stand and slowly fuck.  Mindful not to go at rapid rate or it’ll be game over.  Lay over her kissing her neck slowly fucking.  She smelt shower fresh as I made love to her kissing the back of her neck.

Switch to mish.  Slowly fuck with kisses to neck, face and caught her lips aswell.  Light moans of encouragement.  Pull back and hook both legs over shoulder to pound but she’s not comfortable, so made do with the one leg on shoulder.   She looks so hot with the eye contact as I fuck her deep.  Then drop both legs and I start working at a quicker rate.   Really go to town on her fucking deep and fast until I blow and slowly tap out.  :wacko: :wacko:
She pulls little man out and we begin the cleanup.

Chin wag as I slowly get dressed.  Got on like we’ve known each other for years.  Told her the profile pics look like two different girls and she confirms it’s all legit with the tats.  Definitely the same girl with different looks.   Even get to see her Columbian flat mate.  ;)

My Neg:  I came to quick.  :dash:  Wish I could hold out for the full 30min duration to enjoy her more.  :wacko:

door-to-door: 25mins.

Conclusion:   Stong Positive.  Real ‘HOT’ babe,,, I know I say that in most of my reviews.  Great attitude and bet she’s good company IRL.  Very friendly and can eat her pussy for hours.  Made the right choice to knock out my Half Century.  :thumbsup:  £70 for 30mins is a bargain these days!  She’ll do 15min for £60 but it’ll be over too soon.  Pay the extra tenner and enjoy that pussy!

Asked her how long she’ll be around before move.  She’s in Croydon for few more days and off to Earls Court next week.

Pics for record.  Says the tartan dress with white top is very recent.  In person she looks just like the movie thumbnail in the same black clingy dress.  So flipping hot in person!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hips nothing like below.  She is slim from top to botton  :wacko:

As it says on the Can.  Bod and face as below  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 04:51:00 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline Momodan38

Cheers for the review. A Brazilian that looks Thai, well to me anyway. I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing 🤔

Offline FiveKnuckles

Cheers for the review. A Brazilian that looks Thai, well to me anyway. I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing 🤔

She definitely a Latina in person.  The pic in tartan looks so different, hence me checking with her post punt.  Can't even fathom how she looks so light skinned even if she stood over a bright lamp.  :unknown: 

Here's the profile for the flatmate.  I'd say 35+ milf territory.  Pics too overwhelming for me tbh.  Not my type at all.
External Link/Members Only

Offline FiveKnuckles

☎️  must be hotline bling today.   She's jacked the hh/hour from £70/130 to £80/150.

Offline xela1990

Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FiveKnuckles

Does she do CIM?

Unsure.  You'll need to ask her about extra services and prices.

She's uploaded a few more pics.  downloaded for my private spanking  :wacko:

Offline PilotMan

I thought her profile sounded familiar - almost copied word for word from here External Link/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

☎️  must be hotline bling today.   She's jacked the hh/hour from £70/130 to £80/150.

90 / 160 now

However, her profile states at the top "1HR £150 with FK included"

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Does she do CIM?
You're quite prolific with questions but a bit short on reviews, is there a reason for that?

Offline Ivor Hunch

You're quite prolific with questions but a bit short on reviews, is there a reason for that?

asks the man with 2 reviews in the last 2 years.

Offline finn5555

To be fair she looks hot  :crazy:

The fluctuating prices would wind me up  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 08:08:24 pm by finn5555 »

Offline Punterperson1971

Is that aimed at davie as you do realise he’s a mod

Offline PilotMan

Is that aimed at davie as you do realise he’s a mod

🙈 - how does that song go... "there maybe trouble ahead"

Offline Punterperson1971

🙈 - how does that song go... "there maybe trouble ahead"
😂😂
I only asked as it seems like it’s aimed at DM that’s all

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
😂😂
I only asked as it seems like it’s aimed at DM that’s all
He quoted me so it was aimed at me so he's got a couple of weeks break.

If anyone else has anything to say about my review count I would suggest they report it to Head1, though I have to say it wouldn't end well.

Offline Punterperson1971

If anyone else has anything to say about my review count I would suggest they report it to Head1, though I have to say it wouldn't end well.
:hi: :drinks:

Offline doc friend

Enquired about her rates & to see her at her new basement flat in Bayswater W2 recently.

Was quoted £200 all in with OWO & Kissing for 1 hour  :unknown:

Not sure if I will entertain her at these prices - Her HH rate text -30 mins with extras at £130  :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 04:15:45 pm by doc friend »

Offline xela1990

Enquired about her rates & to see her at her new basement flat in Bayswater W2 recently.

Was quoted £200 all in with OWO & Kissing for 1 hour  :unknown:

Not sure if I will entertain her at these prices - Her HH rate text -30 mins with extras at £130  :wacko:
what extras does she offer?
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline doc friend

Booking arranged.  Agreed OWO as an extra as explained that she had 1 hour on her profile showing £150 with kissing.  OWO was extra so agreed a total of £180 to include kissing & OWO. 

I will post a review when all done

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Sadly you guys don’t see behind the scenes and the amount of hard work and time we put in to this place, Davie more than any of us, I don’t know how he does it some days, and this place does offer a fuckload (official figure) of idiots some days, things to fix, post reports to deal with, banned returners etc

Questioning his review count is quite disrespectful and certainly worth a ban.

Offline southcoastpunter

Sadly you guys don’t see behind the scenes and the amount of hard work and time we put in to this place, Davie more than any of us, I don’t know how he does it some days, and this place does offer a fuckload (official figure) of idiots some days, things to fix, post reports to deal with, banned returners etc

Questioning his review count is quite disrespectful and certainly worth a ban.

disrespectful in the extreme (as well as being a bloody silly thing to do) and imo, i think you guys have been very lenient with only a temp ban!

Offline tantraman

Offline Ivor Hunch

Well, back from my 2 weeks in the cooler.

Just wanted to say that my one line comment that led to an instant 2 week ban was supposed to be a gently sardonic tease, and not in any way an attempt to undermine daviemac, or mods in general.

It would appear it was misjudged, and thus I can only apologise.

Sorry.

Anyway-  bunch of reviews to post, as and when I get the chance.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Just wanted to say that my one line comment that led to an instant 2 week ban was supposed to be a gently sardonic tease, and not in any way an attempt to undermine daviemac, or mods in general.

Sorry.

:drinks:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Sorry.

:drinks:   :thumbsup:

Offline PilotMan