Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Sweety Pure - Harrow  (Read 2502 times)

4 review(s) for Emma Sweety Pure (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Emma around a month ago. At the time she didn't offer sex, but I now see it's been added to her list of services.

Nice girl, decent English, was working in Hounslow for a year before moving to Nikki's flat according to her.
If you're familiar with this set up, she works in the living room, which has a bed now.
She's not the best looker, you can tell by her photos anyway.
Friendly girl and a good attitude.

Decent massage, don't expect anything therapeutic. Similarly it wasn't teasing either. Just a swedish massage. Uses cream though, not oil.
Turned over and she was getting ready for OWO, but got her into some FK first. She got into it pretty well and is a good kisser.
Good OWO too, but does use her hands quite a bit which I don't really mind. Both FK & OWO was prolonged.
Came over her tits, cleaned up, then continued the massage until time was up.
She doesn't like her tits played with, so didn't get to suck on them, and no fingers inside her pussy, only on the outside.
Decent booking if looking for a relaxing time.

Offline cotton

Thanks for the review.
I saw Emma at her flat in Harrow Weald on wensday 18th october , presumably before the time you went to see her , cant recal the exact details of her AW profile at that time but iirc it appeared to be a massage based service, i rang her up and asked if she did sex and she said yes so i arranged an hour for £60 half an hour later. Her profile has gone now so i wont go into great detail as its pointless but fyi the sex was useless , you didnt miss anything , she got me hard and condom on and we went into sex in missionary and she did this thing with her legs clamping me so i just coudnt fuck her properly , and i lost my hardon and fell out , somehow managed to get hard again , another condom on and into missionary again , and same thing happened she totally restricted my movement so i again lost my hardon and again fell out. I then suggested i opt for doggy but she said no time was ebbing away and she would give me hand relief , ok hand relief will do i replied , anyway it ended up me basically holding her hand giving myself HR by proxy. I gave her the reins when i was about to come and predictably the first spurt of cum she froze and stopped jerking me off , it ended up with me just jacking myself off over the carpet while she watched. She wasnt in anyway unpleasant and it wasnt an unpleasant experience but she just didnt seen to have the skills or the aptitude suited for the job.
No point me doing a dedicated review cos as i said her profiles dead.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review.
I saw Emma at her flat in Harrow Weald on wensday 18th october , presumably before the time you went to see her , cant recal the exact details of her AW profile at that time but iirc it appeared to be a massage based service, i rang her up and asked if she did sex and she said yes so i arranged an hour for £60 half an hour later. Her profile has gone now so i wont go into great detail as its pointless but fyi the sex was useless , you didnt miss anything , she got me hard and condom on and we went into sex in missionary and she did this thing with her legs clamping me so i just coudnt fuck her properly , and i lost my hardon and fell out , somehow managed to get hard again , another condom on and into missionary again , and same thing happened she totally restricted my movement so i again lost my hardon and again fell out. I then suggested i opt for doggy but she said no time was ebbing away and she would give me hand relief , ok hand relief will do i replied , anyway it ended up me basically holding her hand giving myself HR by proxy. I gave her the reins when i was about to come and predictably the first spurt of cum she froze and stopped jerking me off , it ended up with me just jacking myself off over the carpet while she watched. She wasnt in anyway unpleasant and it wasnt an unpleasant experience but she just didnt seen to have the skills or the aptitude suited for the job.
No point me doing a dedicated review cos as i said her profiles dead.

It’s best to drop the above in a separate review even if the profile is dead.

In most cases the profiles come back alive or WGs return with a new profile, which can be linked.

Moreover your experience does not sound positive and probably warrants a different rating.

Offline cotton

^ ok left a review , negative , she was ok but just the deficiency in the sex means it has to be negative.