Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol help pleaaase  (Read 887 times)

Offline Bobbybozza

Hi all
I have a meeting in Bristol next Monday and looking for some help/advice. Im from London so Bristol is all new to me and staying overnight. Either in or out call (not far from the centre) who would be a good shout. I get its all subjective but I dont know which agency to use or WG on AW and have been burnt before so advice is much appreciated. There is time so happy for advice if anyone can help a good agency or other. Ideal would be 2 girls - proper show etc and getting involved with each other. Spend is up to £350 for 2 or £200 for 1. All advice is appreciated. And I PROMISE to review after. Cheers Bobby.

Offline TheGreatCornholio

Hey bobby, been out of Bristol for a little while but always heard good things about freya_lee, tried to book her myself in the past but wasn't able to line up time wise. I do remember I saw a negative review a while back but not sure if this was just a fluke, but yeah take that with a pinch of salt.

External Link/Members Only

Rosie1996x is always good too, if you can book her:

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed on her profile though that she's only accepting bookings from existing clients... whether this is true or not, might be a bit of a pain.

As for duos I only remember Cassandra4U and Alyssa being a fantastic one but they seemed to have disappeared yet again. Good luck with whatever you pick, but if you see any girls you like the look of just search on here first to see if they've got good reviews etc.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:26:47 pm by TheGreatCornholio »

Offline Bobbybozza

You sir are a true gent. Thanks for this!

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 08:17:49 pm by houseboot »

Thanks for clearing that up, I knew I'd read somewhere something controversial but couldn't remember where!

That's such a random point about the fisherman's hat, but yeah don't wear any kind of hat, if you're big make sure you sneak in a girdle and you'll get a better service.  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 08:43:26 pm by TheGreatCornholio »

Offline PaintBrush

Note

F L lives in Keynsham

Miles from the city centre

Offline houseboot

Thanks for clearing that up, I knew I'd read somewhere something controversial but couldn't remember where!

That's such a random point about the fisherman's hat, but yeah don't wear any kind of hat, if you're big make sure you sneak in a girdle and you'll get a better service.  :lol:

Nine pages!

But they did kiss and make up recently

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=206857.msg2124540#msg2124540

Offline houseboot

Note

F L lives in Keynsham

Miles from the city centre

Bobbybozza,if you are limited to the city centre, and you like a good chat too, then ER will be close to you

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202679.msg2087753#msg2087753

Offline mrdiamond77

Offline Bobbybozza

Bobbybozza,if you are limited to the city centre, and you like a good chat too, then ER will be close to you

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202679.msg2087753#msg2087753

Thanks for this.. although poor girl looks like she’s been not too well recently based on her profile. Hope she gets better soon.

Offline Samsung8

I would definitely recommend Rosie External Link/Members Only

She will work with Ava Valentine as a duo. Email them both via AW and if they're available I'm sure they'll arrange it.

Offline Bobbybozza

I would definitely recommend Rosie External Link/Members Only

She will work with Ava Valentine as a duo. Email them both via AW and if they're available I'm sure they'll arrange it.

Cheers I've messaged both - fingers crossed with this - sounds awesome.

Good luck with the duo, will be expecting a review from this if it goes ahead as wanna book them myself!