Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dating spam?  (Read 663 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

We think you may know one or more of the female members on our adults only dating community. We have over 9,352 female members on our site who are looking for casual sexual encounters ONLY. It is extremely likely that you will see a profile of someone you know. Go here to see someone you know naked:
External Link/Members Only

Spam received. Is it any good? I went through the early stage of the process and then came the inevitable request for credit card information so I quit. Anyone know about this sort of stuff?

Offline jackdaw

Loads of time on my hands about 4 years ago. Tried 3 or 4 sites a fair amount . All completely useless for my purpose of having sex with younger good looking women without major effort.

I might have had a little success IF I'd been happy to consider older average looking women, and been happy to put real effort in.

If you want to try one only one I'd give a guarded rec to is Plenty Of Fish. Not used it for ages, but when I did at least you could contact real women on that site without any payment. ( a lot allow you to join free, then send you fake messages allegedly from good looking sex mad women. But you need to make a payment to reply to them. Once you do...surprise, it soon becomes clear the women don't actually exist.)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:47:06 am by jackdaw »

Offline leedstony

Tried one of these sites (can't recall which one) a few years ago. Signed up, free, and received a message from a supposedly local girl. Could only read the message by making a payment. Paid, not much, no reply from the female.

Little later noticed she was appearing at opposite end of the country. Although I hadn't lost much money decided to see how far I could get by making a complaint, threatening to complain to card company I'd used to make the payment that it was all a scam etc. After some time did get a response, and can't recall all detail, but should be noted that the females receive a referral fee for every sign up that they've been responsible for.

Tjkooker

Pof can be a great source, unfortunately you really need to put huge amounts of effort into it. Most of the ladies are looking for "the one" and can get pretty ratty when they realise you just want dates with action and not a relationship.

Offline Qwerty

Other thing with Plenty of Fish is that they have a restriction and will only put you in touch with women +/- 14 years of your age. If you like women your own age, or you're in your 20s, this may not matter, but once you're 30s and up you'll no longer be able to contact the younger girls.

And once you're 54+, you'd better like "mature"...

Tjkooker

Other thing with Plenty of Fish is that they have a restriction and will only put you in touch with women +/- 14 years of your age. If you like women your own age, or you're in your 20s, this may not matter, but once you're 30s and up you'll no longer be able to contact the younger girls.

And once you're 54+, you'd better like "mature"...

Luckily in civvy life I prefer my age group. Helps when you have to speak to them.
 Punting is a different story. 20-40 as long as they are dirty minded, hot and like it up the bum.  Plus you don't have to talk to them.