Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quick! 6-month time bar is looming  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

With Rule 4 stating that reviews must be for encounters that took place within past 6 months we are getting very near to the point when it will be too late to review any "pre-lockdown" punts.
We were asked to stay at home on 16th March but were formally ordered to stay at home on 23rd March. I don't know how rigorously the 6-month thing is applied but I think a quick heads-up to get any outstanding pre-covid punt reviews up in next few weeks is warranted. :thumbsup:

Offline standardpostage

May be we should get an extension ! Like the did with car MOTs  :)

Offline Liverpool

With Rule 4 stating that reviews must be for encounters that took place within past 6 months we are getting very near to the point when it will be too late to review any "pre-lockdown" punts.
We were asked to stay at home on 16th March but were formally ordered to stay at home on 23rd March. I don't know how rigorously the 6-month thing is applied but I think a quick heads-up to get any outstanding pre-covid punt reviews up in next few weeks is warranted. :thumbsup:

If we come across reviews that are over 6 months old then they get moved to the regional discussion that's appropriate. That is why you will see a lot of questions posed to reviewers asking when meets took place. The review will still stand, just not in the relevant regional review section.

Offline tesla

May be we should get an extension ! Like the did with car MOTs  :)

but that ended early

Offline HarryZZ

Nobody's checking, I'm pretty sure many reviews listed as "pre-covid" actually happened during lockdown and only included the phrase to avoid having it being bombarded with righteous vitriol.

Offline GingerNuts

Apparently a very busy period for some just before lockdown...