Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Psoriasis, eczema & not infectious skin problems during a punt  (Read 2865 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

How do you get in with the ladies if your skin looks bad?
I have chronic psoriasis which has been mild for years and is now for some reason breaking out and looks bad.

I remember years ago an otherwise lovely lady refusing to see me. It was summer and I wore shorts exposing the lesions on my knees.

If you undress and expose it some ladies shrink away and or shriek.

On the other hand some ladies have psoriasis and when I met a couple of them at different times we blended well without worries.

HP

Offline sparkus

I got knocked off my bike a couple of years ago, sustained some bloody injuries which scabbed, including my pedal digging into my shoulder/neck which looked gross.

Some SPs refused to see me and handed my money back, as I recall I had to stick to one or two understanding regulars.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I've seen more than one client with these conditions,  psoriasis being the most common and visually alarming.

I would never turn someone away for it, the condition can make sufferers very self conscious and as it's a perfectly common thing that would be quite harsh on them.

A few have asked me in first messages if I will see someone with psoriasis and my answer is yes I have no issue at all.

Offline Aldaman

I remember reading a girls profile who also suffered from psoriasis

I never saw her myself as she was a barebacker. 
But HP you might of seen her

I can’t find her profile but she was a fat bird in dartford.

Online Sdot89

I have chronic psoriasis which has been mild for years and is now for some reason breaking out and looks bad.

I remember years ago an otherwise lovely lady refusing to see me. It was summer and I wore shorts exposing the lesions on my knees.

If you undress and expose it some ladies shrink away and or shriek.

On the other hand some ladies have psoriasis and when I met a couple of them at different times we blended well without worries.

HP

Have you not used any creams to make the psoriasis disappear? You’ve had it for a few years you say, I’d you applied creams on it multiple times daily, the psoriasis should disappear?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Have you not used any creams to make the psoriasis disappear? You’ve had it for a few years you say, I’d you applied creams on it multiple times daily, the psoriasis should disappear?

Not in my experience with family and a boyfriend sufferer, one had a variety of creams, lotions, and other treatments. Was embarrassed and ashamed, but not something which goes away just like that.

I have had short bouts of mild eczema during periods of change and stress, I also understand can be diet related too.

No I wouldn't judge or decline.

I've had skin issues not listed here which are well treated since my mid 20s, should have started treatment in my teens but at that point was told by well meaning family and friends I would 'grow out of it'. Doesn't harm any one, just requires a layer of prescription gel each night. Tedious perhaps but not really in grand scheme of things, and not compared to the psoriasis the man I had a brief relationship with many moons ago.

Offline Bonker

Turn it into a positive.
Wear a costume - American footballer; cowboy chaps; wet suit; jodhpurs...

Offline scutty brown

There's little you can do to treat psoriasis. You can try messy coal tar based creams, UV/sunlight therapy is claimed to help a bit - but little seems to work. Its an autoimmune disease thats difficult to control

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I had this from feb till may . Diagnosed eventually  with guttate psoriasis from a viral infection  . A course of betnovate Cleared it up .

I was to embarrested to see any new clients but saw a few regs in feb who were ok with it when I explained it wasn’t contagious .

Did make me very self conscious though !

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 12:01:49 am by EnglishRebecca121 »
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Shropslad2008

There's little you can do to treat psoriasis. You can try messy coal tar based creams, UV/sunlight therapy is claimed to help a bit - but little seems to work. Its an autoimmune disease thats difficult to control

You’ll be lucky to find any coal tar creams, they’ve been out of production for years now. There are vitamin D based treatments (Dovanex etc) but these didn’t work for me.

Modifying your diet can help. There’s a book by John Pagano, it worked for me but is pretty limiting and not much fun to follow long term.

Offline jlike

I have psoriasis myself and generally don't have a problem with wg's, as people have said on here some wg's have it themselves so useful to compare notes between rounds. Did have a problem with one asian wg, she kept asking me about it and was it infectious. I could see she was not comfortable with it so asked for my money back and walked.

Offline pa5151

Stick some BB cream on it no one will notice.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Since it's pretty hard to mask, you just need to be up front in advance about it to save you any wasted trips. If you deal with it head on, then it's more comfortable for both parties.

Offline Handel2020

It's always worth seeing a dermatologist rather than a GP. I had seborrhoeic dermatitis from my teenage years. The GPs would always recommend anti-fungal creams. In my early 30s I seen a dermatologist about another skin condition and he gave me a mixture of salacylic acid / sulfur. This cleared things up fairly quickly and I no longer get the condition in a severe way. In fact I barely notice it at all.

since childhood due to feet being x-rayed too often. External Link/Members Only.
tried everything you have ever heard of and more, NBG.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 03:27:36 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Of course I have seen many ladies who did not mind at all, only 184 reviews so far ....

Offline winkywanky

I had this from feb till may . Diagnosed eventually  with guttate psoriasis from a viral infection  . A course of betnovate Cleared it up .

I was to embarrested to see any new clients but saw a few regs in feb who were ok with it when I explained it wasn’t contagious .

Did make me very self conscious though !

Looks similar to eczema, which I had as a kid. Thankfully it totally cleared up as I grew older but I also used Betnovate, a steroid cream or ointment. It was good stuff. It doesn't 'cure' it but treats the symtpoms.

Offline agent47

i suffer with psoriasis it has stopped me punting a few times when i've had flare ups, i have a prescribed ointment that works great for me it's called calcipotriol and is a steroid based ointment it does make the areas affected become very red as the ointment thins the skin temporally and takes a week or so for the affected areas to calm down go back to normal. It's good to workout what types of thing trigger a flare up for me it's to much dairy and to much alcohol also if i've had a bad cold or throat infection.

Offline scutty brown

i suffer with psoriasis it has stopped me punting a few times when i've had flare ups, i have a prescribed ointment that works great for me it's called calcipotriol and is a steroid based ointment it does make the areas affected become very red as the ointment thins the skin temporally and takes a week or so for the affected areas to calm down go back to normal. It's good to workout what types of thing trigger a flare up for me it's to much dairy and to much alcohol also if i've had a bad cold or throat infection.

I get mild psoriasis on hands and elbows - its triggered by liquid milk, but strangely it went away for five years after having my appendix out. Recently came back again for no obvious reason, but I'm lucky - its very mild

Offline Boristheboy

since childhood due to feet being x-rayed too often. External Link/Members Only.

This would not give you psoriasis.

Offline winkywanky

I get mild psoriasis on hands and elbows - its triggered by liquid milk, but strangely it went away for five years after having my appendix out. Recently came back again for no obvious reason, but I'm lucky - its very mild

Perhaps your appendix has grown back, I know my adenoids did  :D

This would not give you psoriasis.
for a while a medicine made from Radium bromide helped!

Offline holeymoley

+1

Offline Strokemeplease

Calcipotriol ointment (Dovonex) did the trick for me. I had to keep applying that for several weeks before it cleared it up, but once gone it didn't come back even after I stopped applying it. A diet high in vitamin D (lots of oily fish) can help.

Offline Xtro

As usual I will point to this site as it may be of use - External Link/Members Only

I also hear black seed oil is good for skin problems.  Apparently it cures everything but death! 
The product - Available in most Asian/Indian shops for about £6 a bottle.
The science - External Link/Members Only

Even ways of calming it down or soothing it are worth looking into. Good luck.

Offline hullad

I havery psoriasis arthritis which is not nice developed from psoriasis. I havery used many treatments over the years oil of cade was nice on your scalp and 20% tar on you body was warming. Betnovate is dangerous to use long term thins your skin they used to weaken by adding paraffin emulsion. Puva treatment with medicine and ultra violet lights was time consuming and never worked with me. DITHO cream burnt the lesions off stained everything and worked for a while .Diet adjustments help tomato is off the menu , potato cut down milk can be bad switch to skimmed helps.

Then I got then the arthritis arrived itsafely weird in the psoriasis attacks joints like rheumatoid arthritis. It's attacked most of my joints and it leaves them, oddly it has never come back into a joint twice. Damage can be bad and I have a couple of fused joints and I do not take any pain relief ato all, never have.

I have been taking differing drugs for this over the years and with a good degree of success. Methotrexate orally and injection, foul stuff that makes you ill as its a cancer treated drug , sulfasalazine turns everything yellow including sperm.  I progressed to TFN drugs all self injected once or twice a week enbrel , Humira, Golimumab and then tofacitinib  with steroids and I am fine. I do not let it bother me or restrict me , well contact sports are out as is water  skiing lol. A third of people with psoriasis go onto to develope PA so important to get an early diagnoses and treatment to prevent damage. I was lucky caught me early and i know others in wheelchairs. The psoriasis has also disappeared with the drugs, had a miner flare up last year they tinkered with my meds a bit and i got Enstiller canned spray which is brilliant.

These are expensive my tablets alone 2 a day are £600 a month and then regular blood tests as they can be dangerous. It also makes me vulnerable to covid 19  so now shielding , but I am alive and kicking. 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 02:53:08 am by hullad »

Offline a203203

Reupping this thread as there seem to be a lot of knowledgable people here. I saw a WG and had (extremely good) prolonged OWO. Normally I do OW. Anyway some hours after the session noticed a couple of spots on the skin of my shaft that looked a little pinkish. Looks a b it like eczema. They seemed to get a bit wose two days later so went to a GP. was told it's almost certainly not an STD as it's too soon, and it's likely a skin thing. Was given fusidic acid cream. Now it's 10 days later and the red patches have spread out a bit more and still flare up from time to time. They look a little scaly/shiny and sometimes more red than others. I've been using the fusidic acid and cerave moisturiser. I just got some e45 dermatitis cream to see if it will help. Does anyone have experience with this? it's preventing me from punting and/or solo relief!!

As background I have had mild eczema elsewhere on my body (eg. wrist where i wear a watch, elbow crook) over the years, and they come and go. But haven't had anything in years. This one appeared during a particularly hot and dry spell and my skin was generally itchy.

Thanks!

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Reupping this thread as there seem to be a lot of knowledgable people here. I saw a WG and had (extremely good) prolonged OWO. Normally I do OW. Anyway some hours after the session noticed a couple of spots on the skin of my shaft that looked a little pinkish. Looks a b it like eczema. They seemed to get a bit wose two days later so went to a GP. was told it's almost certainly not an STD as it's too soon, and it's likely a skin thing. Was given fusidic acid cream. Now it's 10 days later and the red patches have spread out a bit more and still flare up from time to time. They look a little scaly/shiny and sometimes more red than others. I've been using the fusidic acid and cerave moisturiser. I just got some e45 dermatitis cream to see if it will help. Does anyone have experience with this? it's preventing me from punting and/or solo relief!!

As background I have had mild eczema elsewhere on my body (eg. wrist where i wear a watch, elbow crook) over the years, and they come and go. But haven't had anything in years. This one appeared during a particularly hot and dry spell and my skin was generally itchy.

Thanks!

surely going back to GP would be the obvious answer :unknown:

Offline JPin

I was born with eczema, had it pretty severely as a child and "grew out of it" when I got to my teens. However, it would always flare up when I was under prolonged stress.

Best thing to start with is to cut out (or at drastically reduce) refined sugar and dairy as they're massive triggers for eczema and other autoimmune diseases. The worst I get these days is the occasional patch on my neck, but other than that, since adjusting my diet, it's behaved itself.

Offline PunterNumber69

As I child I used to go to a shoe shop that had one of those machines. It was cool as you could see a live x-ray, so you could see the bones in your toes move as your wiggled them inside a pair of shoes you were trying on. Your parents and the shop assistant could look at them too by looking through the viewing bits.  It eventually got banned when they were deemed dangerous.

Offline winkywanky

As I child I used to go to a shoe shop that had one of those machines. It was cool as you could see a live x-ray, so you could see the bones in your toes move as your wiggled them inside a pair of shoes you were trying on. Your parents and the shop assistant could look at them too by looking through the viewing bits.  It eventually got banned when they were deemed dangerous.

WTF???!!  :scare:  :scare:  :scare:

Still, I suppose it was fun with your head under the bedcovers at night, watching that eery glow emanating from your feet  :D

Offline PunterNumber69

WTF???!!  :scare:  :scare:  :scare:

Still, I suppose it was fun with your head under the bedcovers at night, watching that eery glow emanating from your feet  :D
It was a left over machine from the 50s and it was being in a Clarks shoe shop.

The viewing bit in the middle was for the person wearing the shoes.  There was a platform at the back where you stood and put the front part of your feet into the machine. Your parents and the shop assistant stood on the floor at the front and looked through the other viewing bits. They could check that your toes weren't too close to the front of the shoes. All the time it was chucking out x-rays. I hope it had some good lead shielding inside.

Offline winkywanky

I do hope it was lead-lined, with at the very least, lead-glass in the viewing ports.

Offline PunterNumber69

I do hope it was lead-lined, with at the very least, lead-glass in the viewing ports.
External Link/Members Only

People loved x-rays at the time.

Offline sparkus

It was a left over machine from the 50s and it was being in a Clarks shoe shop.

The viewing bit in the middle was for the person wearing the shoes.  There was a platform at the back where you stood and put the front part of your feet into the machine. Your parents and the shop assistant stood on the floor at the front and looked through the other viewing bits. They could check that your toes weren't too close to the front of the shoes. All the time it was chucking out x-rays. I hope it had some good lead shielding inside.

Can I ask if you've been particularly fertile since then?

Offline PunterNumber69

Can I ask if you've been particularly fertile since then?
No and I do glow in the dark.

Offline PunterNumber69

Readybrek?
You got it. I have to mention it on booking requests to make sure the SP is comfortable with a glowing dick.

Offline anonymouse72

I find regular trips to a sun bed can help with Psoriasis and as stupid as it may sound the inside of a banana skin can help too. Rub the banana skin on the infected area and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing off. A lot of non steroid ointments are calcium based and bananas have a high calcium concentrate, much of which is contained in the skin. Child's Farm unfragranced moisturiser also helps.

External Link/Members Only

Offline PepeMAGA

Do you know what triggers your condition? If its stress you could try ashwagandha.

Offline a203203

update: got an e45 dermatitis cream off the shelf and its improved things 5x. not quite back to normal but i can see things getting there within a week or so.

Online Colston36

I've seen more than one client with these conditions,  psoriasis being the most common and visually alarming.

I would never turn someone away for it, the condition can make sufferers very self conscious and as it's a perfectly common thing that would be quite harsh on them.

A few have asked me in first messages if I will see someone with psoriasis and my answer is yes I have no issue at all.

What a kindly Wolf you are.