Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy xxx- too good to be true - Birmingham  (Read 3292 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6052065) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dark Vader

Meet took place a couple months back then the AW profile disappeared. No point in doing a review if I can't provide a link. She's back so here's what happened.

External Link/Members Only

Location Apartments near mailbox. I believe it was the same place where I saw this girl.External Link/Members Only

Summary Just going to do a quick summary on this one. Was seduced by her picture with the black outfit, the cheap hourly rate and what was included in her Services list. She is indeed the girl in the pictures but when I asked if we could take a shower together it was clear she was not the author of her profile. OWO was provided but everything was just run of the mill. Seems like just a young inexperienced girl. She did have a great set of massive tits that I could of played with all night but she wanted to give me a quicky service as she had another client coming soon..so unprofessional. Gave her £40 had a quick thumble and left disappointed.   

Offline Chestboy1988

I put her on my HL, she was showing in bolton the other day when i was in the area but doesnt seem like its worth the time or effort after your experience

Offline Dark Vader

I put her on my HL, she was showing in bolton the other day when i was in the area but doesnt seem like its worth the time or effort after your experience

I'd still take a look maybe you'll get a different experience to me. Cheap enough for a blow and go.

Offline Imp8

Is it just me....or is she as Rom looking as you can get   !!!!

Offline Nacholibre

Is it just me....or is she as Rom looking as you can get   !!!!

The second link is fetish and is for sure Hungarian
I've seen her a few times
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bornslippy

showing in Northampton.
I guess her extras (swallow etc.) are not offered....?

Offline Dark Vader