Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wiping Coffee Off The Screen!  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm sure that she's lovely and her;

"...I hold a degree in engineering and love to surf in my spare time. I am on here to speak with some people who are easy to talk to and are up for a little fun..."

Will only add to her value at £400 per hour!

Offline DevilD

And that's only for a BJ and massage as far as I can see!

Offline crfc

Probably only wants to do cam work....
Hence the unrealistic meet in person figures, kinda "oh, if I must meet and touch you then"

Offline MR-UK

400 notes she better have cape coming out her pussy ^^ and can service my car :dash:

Offline gurtat

:D  Excellent  :D
Needed a good chuckle :lol:

Offline iverthickone

Would love to kmow how many clients they actually get at those rates.

Offline Corus Boy

Would love to kmow how many clients they actually get at those rates.

It is an interesting question Iver.

Once you start to know you way, or think you know, your way around the punting world it seems common sense to pass them by as you know that their service cannot be that much better than the likes of Amiee Snow at £160.

But I would guess that there are many thousands of punters who know nothing but AW.

When I think back to when I ventured into this world 20+ years ago, one of my first punts was £200 per hour or £300 for two hours!  I would see her every week, I could easily afford it and always had a good time and so it didn't bother me.

Then I stumbled on a local agency, mostly needy ladies working from home at £80 per hour.

A fog cleared from my glasses.

Now I had a more reasonable base line to work from.

I also wonder, as punters, do we want to learn?

Even here I find myself reading Negative reviews of Romanian girls, yet punters on here keep returning to the poisoned well.

Also we don't really know the economics of WGs, there are probably plenty of good service providers at £100 per hour who struggle to get four punters a day!

The lady above only needs to find one.

Offline Steelworker

400 notes she better have cape coming out her pussy ^^ and can service my car :dash:

Cape coming out? You may have a thing for magic. In a review you said ‘pussy like a wizard’s sleeve’. I thought you meant a rabbit would come out.  :P :D

Offline houseboot

Curvy?

Not the word I would use.

Offline Corus Boy

Another cup of coffee drips down my screen! :)

Minimum four hours @ £650 incall, down to £520 for outcall.

All fair enough if you want a longer meet.

One movie, seven seconds for 60 credits/pounds!

Online sparkus

Another deluded sort who's read an article on 'Onlyfans' and is trying to tap that market of simps, saps or whatever they're called.

Offline hungrypunt

I'm sure that she's lovely and her;

"...I hold a degree in engineering and love to surf in my spare time. I am on here to speak with some people who are easy to talk to and are up for a little fun..."

Will only add to her value at £400 per hour!
pics changed now

Offline Colston36

pics changed now

Looks like a different woman. Either way, why would you want to talk to her - unless you have an interest in scaffolding?

Offline valiumdick

shes a joker /dreamer best avoided at stupid prices its only a shag :dash: