Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Champions League Final in Cardiff 3rd june 2017  (Read 4807 times)

Offline pork sword

So the final is in Cardiff this year 170,000 estimated visitors. 1500 Police. Road closers, Events in the Bay in the week in run up to the game..
Us local punters need to get our advance booking heads on if we want to see our favorites in the area at this time.
Hopefully we may get some tidy touring WG'S ready to jump on the gravy train as well... Game on!!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

There will also be traffic chaos with road closures, bus diversions, security at the station and parking restrictions.

If you plan to punt in the city that day, plenty of planning will be required.

Offline crfc

I will hopefully be away from Cardiff then, I shall think of you all stuck in the traffic with your hands on the horn trying to get to destination nirvana before your other horn dies...  :diablo:
If the last RWC was anything to go by I'd gey your bookings in for a day or two beforehand and give that weekend over to gardening or other pursuits init....

Offline Bibbob

Going into Cardiff on a normal match day is a nightmare, Champions League final day will be near impossible. Cardiff will be a no-go area for me that day.

Offline pork sword

It's the events they have planned in the week in the run up to the Saturday game that ain't going to help either the Bay Area will be rammed as well..

Offline Corus Boy

I can dream of an all day booking in Nikki, Thai massage xx, bed!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lying in her bed, with her tending my body, while listening to the cheering :)

Take the water taxi and enjoy a slow walk to her apartment.

Offline pork sword

That sounds like a nice way to pass the day   :thumbsup:

Randolph69

So the final is in Cardiff this year 170,000 estimated visitors. 1500 Police. Road closers, Events in the Bay in the week in run up to the game..
Us local punters need to get our advance booking heads on if we want to see our favorites in the area at this time.
Hopefully we may get some tidy touring WG'S ready to jump on the gravy train as well... Game on!!!

If they manage to book a hotel room or short stay apartment in Cardiff - and that won't be easy  :(

Offline mrdiamond77

I think it will be best to avoid going to Cardiff on that day.  By road or public transport it will be a nightmare I expect.

Offline Corus Boy

That sounds like a nice way to pass the day   :thumbsup:

Stems from memories of a very enterprising/entertaining lady from years back.  I've often thought of putting up a RB or just putting it to someone I fancied.

The lady in question, pre UK Punting days;

Six Nations Wales Special:

Incall at hers on match day, she was 100% Welsh.
A pre match warm up.
Watch the match from her bed.
Welsh tries were well celebrated/rewarded.
Half time celebrations.
After match warm down.

Cost was about £300, great value.

Offline pork sword

If they manage to book a hotel room or short stay apartment in Cardiff - and that won't be easy  :(

Spot on Randy! That's why I posted this topic now hoping some WG's may consider it..

Online Dan Dastardly

Spot on Randy! That's why I posted this topic now hoping some WG's may consider it..
I don't think they will when they see the prices of hotel's etc

Offline pork sword

I don't think they will when they see the prices of hotel's etc

Agree I suppose there has been an increase in the prices due to demand. Just looked now £531.00 for 4 nights city centre hotel FROM 29/5
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:19:35 am by pork sword »

np500

I'm going no where that evening, I'll be watching the match , oh , hang on , is it only on B fucking T ? Punt out side Cardiff may be the way !

Offline mrdiamond77

I'm going no where that evening, I'll be watching the match , oh , hang on , is it only on B fucking T ? Punt out side Cardiff may be the way !

Yes, it's a pain in the arse having Champions League now on BT.  I can't even watch Motogp anymore as they got it off Eurosport.   :thumbsdown:

np500

I'm paying best part of £100 for sky, I'm not shelling out any more for stuff I was getting for my £100, it's never ending, I'll just do with out thank you. Thay can go do one , I'm also paying about £45 for Virginmedia for house phone ( forgot we had one ) and  internet ffs.

Offline crfc

I'm paying best part of £100 for sky, I'm not shelling out any more for stuff I was getting for my £100, it's never ending, I'll just do with out thank you. Thay can go do one , I'm also paying about £45 for Virginmedia for house phone ( forgot we had one ) and  internet ffs.
Plenty of streaming sites available nowadays muns
If admin don't object I can list a few for those who have never used them....

Randolph69

Plenty of streaming sites available nowadays muns
If admin don't object I can list a few for those who have never used them....
There used to be one called torrent but it turned out to be illegal - or are they all?

Offline crfc

Torrents are being culled although still very easy to get but the streams are different, no downloads just live TV = BT Sport, Sky, Euro channels as well in fact if a station offers online for their customers then some bugger will be streaming it back out :)

np500

So long as o k with admin , it would be great to get over on B T .

Offline crfc

We shall await judgement from the boss....
Dam the lack of PMs  :(

np500

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:40:12 pm by np500 »

Melfort212

They usually show the final - and Europa League final - on free to air anyway, on BT Showcase which you can get on freeview channel 28 I think it is, not on sky though.

Melfort212

It's channel 59. Dortmund vs Monaco is on it tomorrow night.

Offline HughJardon

There's a few threads in off topic

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102274.msg1211203#msg1211203

I like most pay Virgin Media/Sky per month,  it's expensive but the reliability is there and any form of streaming nowadays is dependant on the speed and bandwith of your Internet connection.

I will be descending down to the bay for this event,  I'm a massive footy fan and I've heard legends such as Luis Figo et al will be participating in a 5 a side tournament. The whole thing should be an amazing event for Cardiff,  and the eyes of the world will be fixed on the capital

Punting for me will be a No No that week

Offline crfc

There's a few threads in off topic

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102274.msg1211203#msg1211203

I like most pay Virgin Media/Sky per month,  it's expensive but the reliability is there and any form of streaming nowadays is dependant on the speed and bandwith of your Internet connection.

I will be descending down to the bay for this event,  I'm a massive footy fan and I've heard legends such as Luis Figo et al will be participating in a 5 a side tournament. The whole thing should be an amazing event for Cardiff,  and the eyes of the world will be fixed on the capital

Punting for me will be a No No that week
Not into the old beautiful game much myself I would imagine many pubs will be showing the game anyway... I believe it will be on in Glummy Wands clubhouse for instance

Offline HughJardon

:(

Hidden Image/Members Only

Aww shit sorry mate,  I forgot about the site restriction etc,  that link will work for some but others will receive the given error message.

It was just a thread about Kodi/Android and repositories,  to some this will read as gobble de gook but Hughie liked his time with Firesticks  ;)

Offline crfc

Ah.... I've been tempted to try a device loaded with Kodi but never seem to sit down and research the bloody things!

SeekingtheTruth

I've got kodi on a firestick.

Since getting it I've cancelled my sky subscription as I can get everything I want on the firestick.

Offline HughJardon

Just go on YouTube,  there's plenty of tutorials there

Offline crfc

I've got kodi on a firestick.

Since getting it I've cancelled my sky subscription as I can get everything I want on the firestick.
:thumbsup:

Offline crfc

Just go on YouTube,  there's plenty of tutorials there
As if us pensioners have the time to scour YouTube!!!  :cool:   :D

np500

A friend got That kodi fire  stick thing a few months ago , he's got a top job , very savvy etc, took him two weeks to get it right with help from a load of the guys on our what's app group, says it's great now it's up and running , too much head fucking for me , but when I retire I'll have to pay someone to do it for me, no change there then.

np500

I have sent  a pm to admin

Admin has replied, and it's ok to name web site's where we can watch the champions league on free to view, best just keep it to the football I think.

Offline crfc

Admin has replied, and it's ok to name web site's where we can watch the champions league on free to view, best just keep it to the football I think.
good old admin :)
Anyway some of the sites I've used are as follows

They can be frustrating You have to get on line before game to clear the adverts -take your time clicking the Xs - Ad block can cause problems as they get reveue from the annoying ads!!!
practise on an earlier unimportant event maybe :))

Offline UltrasForLife

External Link/Members Only + ace stream application + HDMI cable to TV + decent internet = best option  :hi:

Offline pork sword

WANKERS  :angry: so I've just listened to the Welsh news on ITV and they claim that there will be no live screening of the game in a fan Zone on the day in Cardiff, The biggest event in club football and apparently in Welsh sporting history. So from my point of view fuck em! I'm going to book a quality SP in the area and have a really  nice time  :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

WANKERS  :angry: so I've just listened to the Welsh news on ITV and they claim that there will be no live screening of the game in a fan Zone on the day in Cardiff, The biggest event in club football and apparently in Welsh sporting history. So from my point of view fuck em! I'm going to book a quality SP in the area and have a really  nice time  :thumbsup:

Or you can just install MobDro on your phone and watch it there.
The Spanish are coming and with that there's bound to be an increase in Touring girls and the parlors will probably get beat round the head busy with horny revellers.

I'd imagine Mr Bale is chomping at the bit in anticipation for this game

Offline mrdiamond77

So Cardiff has the Champions League final and there is no fan zone in the city?  Not good.   :thumbsdown:

Offline pork sword

So Cardiff has the Champions League final and there is no fan zone in the city?  Not good.   :thumbsdown:
Apparently so, Some crap about security issues. This decision has also been backed by a UEFA spokesperson who said... quote! If you don't have a ticket don't travel. So obviously Cardiff isn't as good at holding BIG sporting events 'security wise' as they thought they might be.. Unless reading between the lines there's a creditable  terror threat concern.. :unknown:

Offline Corus Boy

Locally here, maybe wider, it has been announced that the roof will be closed, fears of a drone attack.

I wonder if this is just a modern security issue or something intelligence led action?

Offline pork sword

Locally here, maybe wider, it has been announced that the roof will be closed, fears of a drone attack.

I wonder if this is just a modern security issue or something intelligence led action?
I agree,  I think they are taking security more serious now after the attack in Germany on the Dortmund players bus, I know I've had a moan about the lack of a fan zone showing the game live in Cardiff, but people's safety must come first especially if they have intelligence of a threat.. Sign of the times unfortunately.

Offline sharpshoes78

At least you get it on TV Merthyr Tydfil are in the playoffs and it's not on TV :/

Melfort212

Don't think security is an issue, there were official UEFA ran fan zones right across France for the Euros.

Offline mrdiamond77

Don't think security is an issue, there were official UEFA ran fan zones right across France for the Euros.

Yes but that was last year.  Since then there has been more attacks in London & Paris plus the attack on the Dortmund team bus which proves that footballers and fans are possible targets for these terrorist arseholes. 

np500

I went to the fan zone in Lyon in the afternoon before the wales v Portugal game, great atmosphere and great weather, historic game, lost, but great memories, it's a great shame that so few can spoil it for so many, this crap will never stop me going to sporting events, rock concerts and the like, I personally will never ever change my life style because of these morons and there like, life is short enough as it is, and at my age , a damned sight shorter, I will not Fold.

Offline Corus Boy

I went to the fan zone in Lyon in the afternoon before the wales v Portugal game, great atmosphere and great weather, historic game, lost, but great memories, it's a great shame that so few can spoil it for so many, this crap will never stop me going to sporting events, rock concerts and the like, I personally will never ever change my life style because of these morons and there like, life is short enough as it is, and at my age , a damned sight shorter, I will not Fold.

I completely agree with you Red BUT I remind myself that for me to have my freedom of choice to take such a small risk, there will be many forced/ordered to attend;

Police
Security
First Aiders
Caterers
Technicians
To name a few.

I then ask myself, 'Is it worth exposing all of the above to a higher risk because I want my enjoyment to carry on no matter what?'

Melfort212

Yes but that was last year.  Since then there has been more attacks in London & Paris plus the attack on the Dortmund team bus which proves that footballers and fans are possible targets for these terrorist arseholes.

Yes even so though MrD, they tried blowing up the Stade de France just 7 months before a huge free-entry fan zone was constructed by the Eiffel Tower - which was very tightly secured as was the whole stadia in use for the tournament (first hand experience).