Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: F1- 2024 season  (Read 1664 times)

Online chrishornx

I see Ferrari is now released on Sky Cinema - anybody seen it?

Offline webpunter

Worth a watch on a rainy sunday afternoon
The trailer pointed towards lots of racing on the treacherous Mille Miglia
There is some & what there is very good, just not a lot of it
Nowhere close compared to Ford v Ferrari
Though an interesting biography type thing

Red Bull could learn a thing or two from Enzo
They run two teams side by side
& Enzo ran two families the same

Penélope Cruz ramps the film up a notch or three playing the feisty Laura Ferrari
& shows that behind a successful bloke there is often a supportive driven wifey

Offline mr.bluesky

Worth a watch on a rainy sunday afternoon
The trailer pointed towards lots of racing on the treacherous Mille Miglia
There is some & what there is very good, just not a lot of it
Nowhere close compared to Ford v Ferrari
Though an interesting biography type thing

Red Bull could learn a thing or two from Enzo
They run two teams side by side
& Enzo ran two families the same

Penélope Cruz ramps the film up a notch or three playing the feisty Laura Ferrari
& shows that behind a successful bloke there is often a supportive driven wifey

I've  not seen the film Ferrari  but like you say Ford v Ferrari is an excellent film (starring Christian Bale and Matt Damon) telling the true story of the development of the Ferrari beating  Ford GT40 at Le Man's . Even if your not a petrol head still worth a watch.

Offline webpunter

The Horn Dog [as on Tok Tik] should be grateful that the race is today & not tomorrow
He might be able to limp through today before becoming spanish archer

Seems that are [edit: our] besties on M-net are on it
External Link/Members Only
One of them has a GSOH
"To be fair to him, I do remember Geri Halliwell specifically telling him that if he wanted to be her lover, he'd have to get with her friends"  :D

Everyone knows that cheating & lying runs through RB
Err ... cost cap for starters
Leopards & spots
No expecting them to be any different with their 'independent' investigation
They seem to have confused barrister with barista  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 08:54:14 am by webpunter »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

I really enjoyed it,great acting and action although there's a couple of liberties with certain facts for the pedantic.

Offline mr.bluesky

As Boring as exepected:(...

Yeah, no change from last year, it's going to be a long boring season 😴  May as well give the Dutch brat the title now as nobody is going to come close to catching him. 22 seconds gap winning over his own team mate in identical car says it all. For anyone who didn't watch the race " live" I wouldn't bother watching the highlights, there aren't any  :dash: Sainz fininishing on the podium proving a point to Ferrari.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 04:40:56 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah, no change from last year, it's going to be a long boring season 😴  May as well give the Dutch brat the title now as nobody is going to come close to catching him. 22 seconds gap winning over his own team mate in identical car says it all. For anyone who didn't watch the race " live" I wouldn't bother watching the highlights, there aren't any  :dash: Sainz fininishing on the podium proving a point to Ferrari.
Thanks again mate  :diablo:

Nah just been on the fucking news anyway, still that's a couple of hours I get back tonight  :D

Loved the footage of Horny and his loyal loving wifey hand in hand along with a kiss for the camera, need to be careful about public shows of affection out there though  :unknown:
Off with his cock but at least he'll still have some pics as a reminder  :rolleyes:

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks again mate  :diablo:

Nah just been on the fucking news anyway, still that's a couple of hours I get back tonight  :D

I wish I hadn't of bothered watching it to be honest, 2 hours of my life I'll never get back so I did you a favour  :D
I can see every race being the same so I would not bother watching any of the future highlights shows  :thumbsdown:
Either that or stay off this thread until after you've watched the highlights   :D
If you like I could always PM you with the results  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 06:01:18 pm by mr.bluesky »

The best thing is to have it on in the background these days,pretty much fuck all of note happened today.

Offline mr.bluesky

The best thing is to have it on in the background these days,pretty much fuck all of note happened today.

Alternatively just watch the first couple of laps, ( to see any first bend incidents ) go do something then tune in for the last couple of laps to see the Dutch brat win.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 06:13:42 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline webpunter

Yep

Perez too evidenced the dominance of the RB
I reck any of the following drivers would be able to get close to MV in a RB & beating Perez
In no particular order:  LH [Sir], George, @golando, LeClerc, Sainz, Alonso
& on some tracks: Piastri [a driver with future potential], Gasly & Ricciardo [Ricciardo not consistent]

MV had a leisurely drive not at the limit so minimizing the risk of making any errors
He & the car can go faster
As he evidenced getting the fastest lap at the time of his choosing [other than for the team advising no traffic ahead]
Unless he gets taken out, has a mechanical failure puncture or a shocker of a pit stop there's a possibility he could win every race
He's 1-8 for the drivers championship with LeClerc @ 10 to 12-1 and @golando, LH & Sainz 20 to 28-1 
How exciting  :rolleyes:

Offline shaft10

I wish I hadn't of bothered watching it to be honest, 2 hours of my life I'll never get back so I did you a favour  :D
I can see every race being the same so I would not bother watching any of the future highlights shows  :thumbsdown:
Either that or stay off this thread until after you've watched the highlights   :D
If you like I could always PM you with the results  :lol:

+1 !

MV was averaging 0.8 seconds per lap faster than the rest of grid ... however Bahrain is 'allegedly' RB's strongest race of the reason with respect to tyre deg ..

They are not quite as strong on street circuits, so they'll only win by about 10 seconds  :scare:

Offline mr.bluesky

+1 !

MV was averaging 0.8 seconds per lap faster than the rest of grid ... however Bahrain is 'allegedly' RB's strongest race of the reason with respect to tyre deg ..

They are not quite as strong on street circuits, so they'll only win by about 10 seconds  :scare:

Yeah, this season will be very much like last season.  Max  in front of everyone by a mile and the only interest is who finishes 2nd and 3rd  :dash:
If I was the owner of a Formula 1 team I'd be breaking the bank to sign Adrian Newey because the man is an engineering genius constantly coming up with an all conquering car.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 07:31:34 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline shaft10

Looks like Jos Verstappen has waded in now with his opinion on Hornergate ..

See how this pans out, probably more sweeping under the carpet

« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 12:34:40 pm by shaft10 »

Offline webpunter

FIA president Mohammed Ben Sulayem reportedly asked Max Verstappen to support embattled Red Bull principal Christian Horner
The head of the governing body asking the three-time champion to back his embattled team principal is a bad look

A bad look indeed, not much
Playing pass the parcel
Only one problem it that the parcel is rather explosive, oh dear

Good corporate governance & leadership  :rolleyes:
Asking a driver to add some credibility to their incompetence  :dash:
Surprised they didnt ask the question half way through the race !

MV could get some cred by staying out of it
Some comment bout taking stock rain check on proceedings
He can then see which way the wind is blowing

An FIA cop out
The FIA & FIFA are looking incredibly similar, just an F missing

The FIA's poster team looking like being a very bad choice
Desperate to end Mercedes & LH dominance
At least there was some racing then

It could have been so different save for the FIA's colossal fuck up in the last race of the season in 2021
RB & MV would have banged it in 2022 & 2023
Pretty much deserved, a little bit of cheating with overspend which wouldn't have made much difference in the grand scheme of things
& they would be the deserved winners driver & team
Be careful what you wish for ....

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yeah, this season will be very much like last season.  Max  in front of everyone by a mile and the only interest is who finishes 2nd and 3rd  :dash:
If I was the owner of a Formula 1 team I'd be breaking the bank to sign Adrian Newey because the man is an engineering genius constantly coming up with an all conquering car.

Bloody right why is it there seems only one brill car designer?..

And he's British:)...

Offline shaft10

FIA President now under investigation

Becoming a bit of a farce is F1  :rolleyes:

Offline Corus Boy

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 04:43:09 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline mr.bluesky

No surprise there to be honest  , the people running F1 are as incompetent and corrupt as those at Fifa who run World football.  I don't think the organisation has ever recovered or will redeem itself after the Abu Dhabi  farce of a few years ago which robbed Hamilton of his 8th World championship
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 04:57:08 pm by mr.bluesky »

Sky keep saying all this stuff is bad for F1 as it's a distraction from the racing.
Frankly that's a good thing at the moment,he might be a right cunt but I've enjoyed Jos sticking his boots into Horner.

Offline webpunter

No surprise there to be honest  , the people running F1 are as incompetent and corrupt as those at Fifa who run World football.  I don't think the organisation has ever recovered or will redeem itself after the Abu Dhabi  farce of a few years ago which robbed Hamilton of his 8th World championship

They certainly are
MBS as FIA President was always going to be problematic
According to the FIA: 
Motorsport's governing body the FIA says sexist remarks attributed to its president "do not reflect his beliefs".
Mohammed Ben Sulayem is quoted on an archived version of his old website saying he does "not like women who think they are smarter than men"

You can't make it up  :rolleyes:
The middle east isnt exactly the bastion of sex equality

At the Saudi race in 2021 LH had to step in to ensure that female journalists there covering the race were able to use the pool & gym
This is the Saudi idea of sex equality  :dash:

In her farewell article for The Times, Clancy explained her experience with the legendary British driver, writing:
“I’ve always had a good relationship with Hamilton
I find him polite and engaging and he always looks you in the eye when he answers your questions.

“At this brunch, we were chatting about F1, and Hamilton, who has regularly spoken about the lack of diversity in the sport, turned to me and said:
'Rebecca, there’s something I wanted to ask you
What’s it like being a woman in F1?' I told him I never felt I was treated any differently, which I didn’t.

“However, I did mention that I was heading to Saudi Arabia the next day and was slightly hesitant about it because at the media hotel women weren’t allowed to use the pool or the gym
The next day, an email was sent to all media which said women would have the same access to the hotel facilities as the men
Hamilton had had a word.”

I can imagine someone in LHs PR team asking the hotel & FIA if they would like to incurr LH's displeasure
He's only got about 36million insta & 8million on X followers

Offline webpunter

Sky keep saying all this stuff is bad for F1 as it's a distraction from the racing.
Frankly that's a good thing at the moment,he might be a right cunt but I've enjoyed Jos sticking his boots into Horner.

As distraction from the procession which is unfolding, again
At least the vast majority of the race coverage was on the battles from 2nd & further back
An occasional view of MV out front

@skyf1 me thinks Ted Kravitz is laaarfin his socks off
He got a bollocking last year for saying that LH was robbed in AD
The bollocking coz RB threw their toys outta the pram & refused sky interviews for a while
Karen being behind this me thinks, MV on his coats tails not sure what to do

Easy coverage for skyf1
The DM are filling their boots
And pages
Jos is perfect for the job in hand  :thumbsup:

If Karen gets kicked out of Horner towers he could go crawling to shack up with the employee @ RB
Most likely she lives closer to RB Head Office than he does so a shorter commute

Red Bull Motor Racing are in Milton Keynes
If Karen is at a loose end with full tanks he's in a good location
Annabellas, MKE & a host of SPs & massage burds in MK Central
Everyone knows that HJs dont count so hows about a trip to Ego in Fanny Stratford ?

I feel sorry for the RB employee, Karen has moobs  :scare: 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Latest rumour going around for next year, we know Hamilton  is going to Ferrari,  how about Carlos Sainz to McLaren to replace Lando Norris who is going to Red Bull to replace Perez, Alex Albon or Fernando Alonso to Mercedes,  Perez to Aston Martin  :unknown: All rumours of course but as they say no smoke without fire .

Offline mr.bluesky

Jos has denied he is the one who leaked the sex texts information to the press and his son has hardly been quick to come out and support Horner but apparently there is some discord between Jos Verstappen and the Red Bull team which is hard to fathom out why  considering they have given his son Max the best car on the grid for the past 4 years  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 06:51:53 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline webpunter

"Red Bull suspend woman who accused Christian Horner of inappropriate behaviour"
"BBC Sport has learned the reason given by Red Bull to the employee was that she had been dishonest"

PMSL, RB know all about being dishonest
Cost cap lying & cheating
Like they don't switch costs, development & tunnel time with Alpha Tauri
Now sooo much easier to mix up stuff between RB & RB2 with the name change  :rolleyes:

You can guarantee that RB will have been in discussion with the FIA & MBS
MBS knows all about being dishonest
- getting Alonso's 10 sec penalty cancelled
- trying [unsuccessfully] to get the Las Vegas race binned

Our besties over @ M-net are gonna go nuts, they've been on it
Along with the female half of those in the sport & media
& numerous blokes too

The horn dog's missus will be very slightly happier
As she's supposedly known about the affair for ages
& has been infuriated with blondie FH being @ MK H.O. working whilst hubby is there
Wonder if he'll get let back into Horner Towers ?  :D

So the now hilariously suspended RB employee (on international womens day  :D) at the centre of all this also happens to be the girlfriend of Jos.
For a company all about PR the way Red Bull have dealt with this affair is amazing,as for Karen playing the victim WAC.

Offline mr.bluesky

Dutch brat on pole for Saudi Arabian Grand Prix. Well what a surprise.  British driver 18 year old Oliver Bearman starts for Ferrari after Sainz has to withdraw due to appendicitis. Bearman becomes the youngest British driver to start a F1 race. By all accounts he's a driver with a big future ahead of him. Qualified in 11th place. No mean feat considering his lack of experience.

Offline mr.bluesky

So the now hilariously suspended RB employee (on international womens day  :D) at the centre of all this also happens to be the girlfriend of Jos.
For a company all about PR the way Red Bull have dealt with this affair is amazing,as for Karen playing the victim WAC.

Well there's a thing, I wondered why Joss was so pissed off with Horner and why Max was slow in coming out in support of him.

Dutch brat on pole for Saudi Arabian Grand Prix. Well what a surprise.  British driver 18 year old Oliver Bearman starts for Ferrari after Sainz has to withdraw due to appendicitis. Bearman becomes the youngest British driver to start a F1 race. By all accounts he's a driver with a big future ahead of him. Qualified in 11th place. No mean feat considering his lack of experience.

Bearman did really well and was unlucky not to make Q3.

Offline webpunter

Well there's a thing, I wondered why Joss was so pissed off with Horner and why Max was slow in coming out in support of him.

I saw some stuff suggesting that Jos had some interaction with FH & got the arsehole when she was getting messages from Karen
Roll in a power struggle & you can see why he might want to oust Karen

MV is keeping a dignified distance, a good strategy.  Clearly he'll know most of whats going on from his dad
Whilst MV has worn the brat badge with comfortable ease he appears to be maturing
I'm convinced that without the influence of his dad & Karen he wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad

FH if she has any sense will be weighing up a substantial payoff from RB [with NDA] or a payday interviews in the media
& maybe getting her lawyers to go after Karen, RB & their ever so neutral barista

Again RB are showing that they are duplicitous, not that the thai owner will give a monkeys arse
We wont know the ins & outs of whats what @ RB [other than them being a bunch of cheating cunts]
Sumfink is going on External Link/Members Only
Marko could be suspended & AFAIAA MV has a release clause in his contract should he leave RB

Bearman adds some interest to tomorrow, sky f1 coverage focusing on 2nd & back down the field
The rugby is on so will have the F1 on in the background

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well things are altering his duch nibbs only won by 13.6 seconds today it was 22 last week;?.

Make of that what you will....

Offline Blackpool Rock

6 weeks since anyone posted on this thread as this seasons F1 has become so fucking predictable and boring  :thumbsdown:

Until now with the announcement that Adrian Newey is leaving RB  :yahoo: Apparently he's not happy with the situation surrounding Horner  :drinks:
Probably too late to affect this season and they may still carry his influence through to next season but Newey is regarded as the best car designer in history and is now a hot property that other teams will be looking to snap up

The article does mention a move to Ferrari, did Hamilton have a whisper about Newey leaving RB and has played a blinder  :unknown:

Offline webpunter

6 weeks says it all, tedious
AN taking a stand  :hi:

Like three four five years ago sometimes i'd set my alarm to wake up early & watch the races down under & in the far east
Now I CBA to even watch the re runs on later on Sunday
Watched some of the highlights on C4
I'll watch the Miami GP as its on in the evening have it on in the background etc

Had a look at what tickets are available for Silverstone
As a matter of interest not to buy just looking at the pricing etc
Have been for a good few years on the bounce
Gonna give it a miss until 2026 earliest when the new car set ups engines etc
I aint wedging up loads of dosh to watch a procession with the only 'racing' back through the field
Silverstone have put the prices up by over 50% compared to last year, robbing cunts
In previous years up to 2021 by now there'd be hardly any tickets left, just crappy ones
Take your pick this year

Offline mr.bluesky

6 weeks since anyone posted on this thread as this seasons F1 has become so fucking predictable and boring  :thumbsdown:

Until now with the announcement that Adrian Newey is leaving RB  :yahoo: Apparently he's not happy with the situation surrounding Horner  :drinks:
Probably too late to affect this season and they may still carry his influence through to next season but Newey is regarded as the best car designer in history and is now a hot property that other teams will be looking to snap up

The article does mention a move to Ferrari, did Hamilton have a whisper about Newey leaving RB and has played a blinder  :unknown:

I thought last season was boring and was hoping Mercedes had sorted out their shit car and maybe Ferrari would give Red Bull a run for their money but neither has happened.  I didn't even bother watching the Chinese Grand Prix after the Dutch Brat won the sprint race by a mile and had pole position for the main race. I doubt I will tune in and watch many races " live" this year.  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:09:34 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline webpunter

I thought last season was boring and was hoping Mercedes had sorted out their shit car and maybe Ferrari would give Red Bull a run for their money but neither has happened.  I didn't even bother watching the Chinese Grand Prix after the Dutch Brat won the sprint race by a mile and had pole position for the main race. I doubt I will tune in and watch many races " live" this year.  :dash:

I was briefly interested when LH was [also briefly] 1st in sprint race quali, which then became 2nd
Then i saw the highlights & realised a rain effected lottery
I'll watch the races over the pond as i mentioned in the evening etc

Seems a long time since Mercedes introduced their super fast W11 car in 2020
All things considered the fastest F1 car
With Karen going loopy over Dual Axis Steering (DAS), coz they didnt think of it

Mercedes stormed it in 2020
& we all know what happened the following year, 2021 was probably the most exciting season for a long time
2021 LH winning at Silverstone after his 10 sec stop go 'SG' hauling in LeClerc
It was never going to be more than 10 secs SG @ the British GP after MV decided to shut the door [again] & went off oh dear :lol: :yahoo:
There was a heatwave at the time like 30 degrees & full on sun ☀️ all w/e, it was epic
The Sunday evening scorchio after the race was a full on party everywhere it was banging until after midnight :yahoo:
After the long w/e there i came back looking like i'd been to Tenerife, tan tastic

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

The realy intresting bit of News is where is Adrian Newey going to end up now that he is leaving Red Bull, no doubt it he's a superb car designer.

And  i bet he'll be paid a bloody fortune at 65 years old, no poor pensioner that bloke!!

Offline mr.bluesky

The realy intresting bit of News is where is Adrian Newey going to end up now that he is leaving Red Bull, no doubt it he's a superb car designer.

And  i bet he'll be paid a bloody fortune at 65 years old, no poor pensioner that bloke!!

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Ferrari. Mega bucks wages and a nice villa in Maranello Italy.  (and a nice brand new Ferrari 296 GTB thrown in as a company car)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 02:08:43 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Brillant result for Lando Norris beat Verstappen by 7.5 odd seconds:)))

Offline mr.bluesky

Brillant result for Lando Norris beat Verstappen by 7.5 odd seconds:)))

Go Lando  :yahoo:
Good to see so many drivers go up to him and congratulate him at the end of the race. All showed respect to him.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 10:48:11 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline webpunter

@GoLando  :yahoo:

MV looked relieved to have a different post race interview
& like the other drivers congratulated him, to be expected as they are supposed to be matey
MV knows he's going to win the drivers championship, the only question is with how many races to go

Hardly any coverage of MV in the 1st race this year where there was some actual racing
I just wish that the bowling ball Perez had taken out MV, he was so very close on the 1st corner
This would have caused some issues

Offline webpunter

What i'm trying to figure out is why Newey was allowed to leave [with no restrictions] despite being under contract until end 2025 with a non competition clause until end 2026
So effectively start of the 2027 season
Newey has mentioned his discontent with whats been happening @ RB with Karen & other stuff
IMO RB have allowed him to depart giving the reason long service to RB blah blah
I cant for a moment think that Karen would have sanctioned his departure especially with no restrictions & likely joining a competitor
My conclusion is that Karen & RB had no choice

They try to enforce Newey's contract to which he responds that he's not working in an environment where behaviour of the team principal is unacceptable
Hence he's orf
The lawyers get involved & at the same time Newey drops the bombshell as to one of the main reasons why he's leaving = Karen
RB's laywers decide to give up, no way they're going to win especially in the court of public opinion
& Karen is gorne within a week
So Karen takes a longer term view based around his personal survival @ RB, with maybe RB in a position now to absorb his loss
& if not RB will still be there or thereabouts
He survives & continues in motorsport being very well rewarded