Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaJoyX - Preston  (Read 1962 times)

8 review(s) for JessicaJoyx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

DodeCode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well, where do I start...

I was breaking up the journey to Scotland and thought I would push the boat out with an overnight outcall with Jess.  As expected, she is definitely the girl in the pics and they are true to likeness.

Comms: Initially via AW booking system and then text prior to the meet.  Very prompt and very well articulated.

Services: Just about everything except A-Levels. FK, OWO, RO, Anal Play, Sex with condom, CIM, GFE, PSE

The meet: After some initial location problems, I met up with Jess at a local hotel that I was staying over at. She very kindly brought some drinks (including a bottle of Faustino V, excellent choice!) and we went straight to the room and started the evening with a very long kiss. We had a good chat over said drinks and got to know each other. It's extremely safe to say she is excellent with banter and is very easy to get on with.

By this point it was knocking on for 2130, it was then time for action.

Onto the bed and things kicked off with some rather fine OWO.  Then it was time for some good old penetration.  On with the rubber and she was on top and rode me like no tomorrow. Fucking brilliant. It wasn't long before I popped due to how tight she is. I.e. Very.

After a bit of recovery and more drinks, it was more oral with a 69. While riding my face she was quite happy for me to finger her ass while I tongued her pussy. This ultimately ended with me shooting another load on her lips and it being rubbed over her tits (perky, firm and awesome nipples for tweaking).

More drinks and at this point I need a post-coital cigarette.

Back in the room and I start with RO which was received well by all accounts. On with another rubber and we go at it missionary style. Yet another popping (it's getting longer before I shoot a load now between multiple rounds and having been up since 4am).

I'm then given a very good massage where she took care of a knot that I've had for some time.

More drinks..

Determined to get one last round in, there is a bit more oral (while I remember, she put on every condom with her mouth, great skill) mixed with her on top and more mish. I know that I'm gonna have to pound hard to knock this one out so I give it all I had and finish accordingly. By this point I have a final ciggie and its around 2am.

4.5 hours sleep later...

Jess very kindly makes a cup of coffee for us and there is some kissing and cuddling. Then it's time for one for the road.  More OWO with me fingering her ending with another rubber on and some cowgirl. I'm still not fully recovered clearly as it took some going but by Christ her cowgirl technique is phenomenal.

It's now 7.30 and things have come to and end as I need to get my stuff together and head up to Scotland. It's a small miracle that I'm still awake to write this but I know I'll sleep well tonight!

All round I would highly recommend her, not just for physical services but for the conversation, banter and our mutual love of card. We even had the same model of car haha!

Go get her lads.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:58:15 pm by DodeCode »

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks DC. She's on my list now!    Bm

Offline chrishornx

top, top draw woman in all respects