Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TANYA BABE - Barnet  (Read 1921 times)

Offline londondobermann

Has anyone see her?
External Link/Members Only

some feedback about experience would be appreciate (and nearest rail/tube location)...I'm keen on booking her

Offline smiths

Has anyone see her?
External Link/Members Only

some feedback about experience would be appreciate (and nearest rail/tube location)...I'm keen on booking her

Yes i have punted with her and my review is readable by clicking on the link under your post as well as SamLPs review on her, both positives.

Offline bassman135

Yes i have and she was as good as the 2 reviews already posted. Tiny skinny little thing with tiny (slightly saggy) boobs - more a mouthful than a handful, but thats the only negative. Had a lovely hour. She is very friendly, smiley and sexy, seductive with lots of kissing, body contact, very good oral ,not forgetting the balls! She was passionate and really seemed to enjoy giving me a fantastic time and enjoyed herself. Lovely pussy and appreciative/complimentary. Sex was great in all positions we had time for and let me know what she liked in a very sexy way. looks exactly like pics. Had two very good rounds with a very pleasant massage between. All good. A joy.

Highly recommended if you like skinny milfs. I would love to visit again but the H/L is so long!

Very close to Hendon central tube.

Enjoy

Offline SamLP

Seen her twice. She's a seductive pleaser. As Smiths suggested, read the reviews for a better picture. She's taking a break this Monday going back to Hungary. She said only for a few days but I don't know what that means, could be a week or two.

Offline Denhamhoop

She has a review on here and the nearest station is Hendon Central apparently

Offline londondobermann

To all of you...a big Thank you :)

tonysoprano

Seen her a few times, and can only add to the positive feedback. Great girl, good service and well worth a visit if you haven't been to see her. The only reason I don't see her more is she's a little bit older than I normally like.