Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: some girls just dont seem to get it  (Read 589 times)

fredpunter

Flicking thru what's available locally and spotted this profile. Initially looked interesting but the more I read the more irritated I became until in the end I was completely put off.

She likes to start the meeting with a conversation and a drink ..... all very well and maybe I would too but I will decide thank you very much, when you are paying me you can decide.

She goes on to say that my pleasure is as important as hers. No sweetheart, my pleasure is 10 times more important than yours. I don't want to walk away leaving you having hated every second of my presence but again, when you are paying me then we will worry about how pleasurable it is for you.

By the time I got to the description of the presents she likes to receive I was  :angry:

Am I being too grumpy?

External Link/Members Only

slow and low

With you on this one, all I'm after is a decent punt, not after a load of chitchat and waffle, we're not getting married and it is a business transaction at end of the day. Girls who yap away are a pain in the arse, get on and provide the service I paid my hard earned bucks for.

Offline pumps

She'll be a shit fuck no doubt.

Also no black guys - I always take that as a sign the WG is a shit service provider.