Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Canadian SP's in London - Help required  (Read 921 times)

Offline dgussetierr

I'm looking for real a Canadian girl to see as proxy for one at my work who I would dearly love to bone if she was not half my age etc..

I tried External Link/Members Only who turned out not to be the girl in the pics but rather a stunning Brazilian called Mila or similar. Anyway I digress, can anyone recommend someone please? I have been keeping an eye on AW but there is one one page of them and they seem disproportionately weighted toward Dominatrix's or rotters which is not my bag.

Offline Jonestown

Offline winkywanky

Would a Yank do? (Can you really tell the difference in accent?) That would broaden your options.

Offline winkywanky

Back in town next week, any good to you ?

External Link/Members Only

...speaking of which, this one is French Canadian.

OP, is the accent important, or just the actual being Canadian?

Offline dgussetierr

I have CanadianEmma on the HL but their are no reviews and at her price point I am hesitant to TOFTT. The accent is important as its really the only thing that differentiates between them.

Offline Future great

See my review of Delilah Rose. Highly recommend. Much more attractive in the flesh

External Link/Members Only

Offline dgussetierr

Hi I cant see any reviews?

£300 per hour? I think I'd need her to have some boobs at least for that sort of £

Offline Puntard

If she’s still working there Hayley at HOD is Canadian she says. Certainly sounds North American. She’s petite I would age her around 35. Quite a good shag. OWO no CIM.  :hi:
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dgussetierr

Thanks for the tip, I just checked and she is still on the roster so I will keep in mind as she shoes no availability.

Offline Raven

Why Canadian out of curiosity?  :drinks:

Do u know something we are missing out on?  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

OP says he fancies a Canadian girl at work, and wants a fantasy fuck  :hi:.

Offline winkywanky

I have CanadianEmma on the HL but their are no reviews and at her price point I am hesitant to TOFTT. The accent is important as its really the only thing that differentiates between them.

Ah, so you are after a 'North American' Canadian accent, rather than a Quebecoise (is that even a word, I don't know  :D).

Offline dgussetierr

To be honest I am not sure if it will work well or not as the desired accent is middle Canada and it might go horribly wrong as its not a traditionally "sexy" accent. I am tempted with the recommended french Canadian for sure, but I'm not sure it will suffice.

Offline Jonestown

To be honest I am not sure if it will work well or not as the desired accent is middle Canada and it might go horribly wrong as its not a traditionally "sexy" accent. I am tempted with the recommended french Canadian for sure, but I'm not sure it will suffice.

Maybe just put a Joni Mitchell record on whilst you exchange body fluids.

Offline Raven

Maybe just put a Joni Mitchell record on whilst you exchange body fluids.

:lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Playing with fire for sure, but it sounds like the only girl who will do is the actual one at work?  :angelgirl:

Offline dgussetierr

Fire indeed, she is young and married, and I am old enough to know better and her bosses boss. There is nothing good to come from actually pursuing reality in this case.

Offline winkywanky

Fire indeed, she is young and married, and I am old enough to know better and her bosses boss. There is nothing good to come from actually pursuing reality in this case.

No go then. Even if you pulled it off it'd be an enormous car crash.

Offline fonzy_007

There was a fantastic canadian in Hearhrow a while ago. Lost all her details. Anyone else know who I am talking about. Only thing I can find online when googling her number is: External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 08:41:01 am by fonzy_007 »