Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree massage in Collier Row, Romford.  (Read 2298 times)

Offline puntingking

LINK :https://www.gumtree.com/p/deep-tissue-massage-services/%C2%A330-h-professional-massage-by-amazing-hands-/1311495425

MASSAGE SERVICE AND PRICE : The woman charged me £20 for half an hour at her address in Collier Row. I was naked and she started to massage me from my legs upwards. Nice relaxing music was played but just so you know that I ask her for "extras" but she said she don't do that.  :scare:
I was naked for the whole time and she massage my entire body with her nice soft hands. She was also very attractive. I think she is from Eastern European. I am not sure if she would be open to "extras" in the future but for £20 for half an hour for a very well done massage I still can't complain. I did leave the place very horny now though  :dash:
But it was a nice massage. In fact it was probably the best massage I ever had.
She offered me a shower after but I declined the offer.

I have been a second time but still no "Extras". She did text me afterwards saying that she will do 4 hands massage with her friend next time.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your post.

I think this needs to go into Reviews? Perhaps an admin will move it.

Offline Xtro

She's been registered on Gumtree 2+ years. Further research shows she's Romanian.

Working link to current ad - External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gumtree Profile - External Link/Members Only

Phone - 07404766550

Her Wix site - External Link/Members Only

Freeads Profile with pic - External Link/Members Only

Current ad (as cleaner) - External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:35:23 am by Xtro »

Offline puntingking

She's been registered on Gumtree 2+ years. Further research shows she's Romanian.

Working link to current ad - External Link/Members Only

Gumtree Profile - External Link/Members Only

Phone - 07404766550

Her Wix site - External Link/Members Only

Freeads Profile with pic - External Link/Members Only

Current ad (as cleaner) - External Link/Members Only

It wasn't her that I saw so I must have seen her friend who works at the same place.  ;)

Offline puntingking

Thanks for your post.

I think this needs to go into Reviews? Perhaps an admin will move it.

I was thinking to put this in the review section but I thought about putting it on here instead cause i had no "extras" so therefore I though it was not the right thing to do.  ;)

Offline tatoo1

I had exactly the same experience. Didn’t post anything due to no hR. It was all a bit weird, she was massaging in a box room and I could hear her kid and I assume partner in another room. She was reasonably attractive and was braless under a black T-shirt.

Anyway sent her text afterwards enquiring about future HR and she said no.

Offline puntingking

I had exactly the same experience. Didn’t post anything due to no hR. It was all a bit weird, she was massaging in a box room and I could hear her kid and I assume partner in another room. She was reasonably attractive and was braless under a black T-shirt.

Anyway sent her text afterwards enquiring about future HR and she said no.

that is what happened to me. I also could here a kid in another room. Think it was a baby crying. may go back just for the massage.

Offline Bob Suruncle

More of the same here. Visited once and had a great massage - quite firm and very thorough. As others have said she uses a box room which I think is her child's (it also has a single bed in it). Price was good at £30 for the hour although it was less than an hour from going in to coming out. Probably 45 mins on the table. I tried all the normal tricks to see if she was interested in anything else but to no avail. I also asked later if she offered anything else and was given a firm "no". Shame as a HJ would attract a few more people to her place.

Offline puntingking

More of the same here. Visited once and had a great massage - quite firm and very thorough. As others have said she uses a box room which I think is her child's (it also has a single bed in it). Price was good at £30 for the hour although it was less than an hour from going in to coming out. Probably 45 mins on the table. I tried all the normal tricks to see if she was interested in anything else but to no avail. I also asked later if she offered anything else and was given a firm "no". Shame as a HJ would attract a few more people to her place.

i been twice just for the decent massage. it would be the best place and in very high demand if she did "extras".  :thumbsup: