Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this fit WG?  (Read 2027 times)

Offline WKD123

In what way is that "fit"?  Makes me want to  :vomit:

Does it always go this way on UKP as we approach Christmas?  Desperate tarts trying to promote themselves?  :(

Offline Sinz

Your definition of fit is very different to mine.

Also, you should have gone to Specsavers - they have some Christmas specials on (pair of glasses and perception alteration surgery)

Johnnyboy90

Offline lewishamguy

She’s got the whole package, anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sounds like you're a pimp?  :sarcastic:
No she isn't a fit, very rough. :vomit: :vomit:

On a side note have you been here before? :sarcastic:

Johnnyboy90

Sounds like you're a pimp?  :sarcastic:
No she isn't a fit, very rough. :vomit: :vomit:

On a side note have you been here before? :sarcastic:

You can go do one mate, I ain’t no pimp

Offline MrMatrix

If your not her pimp - you certainly need a pair of glasses.  :unknown:

Offline paulub45

Strange when you Google the phone number it gives a Facebook profile for someone called John ?

reviewreader

Strange when you Google the phone number it gives a Facebook profile for someone called John ?

Yes and on facebook it gives the name John Akel

Johnnyboy you're an idiot

Offline hamchang

Offline smiths

But you are at least a tout, you have now been terminated, fuck off and don't come back.

Glugglug

Evie was the last WG I saw a few months ago in London. I am not one for writing as well as most guys on here, but I’ll give it a shot. I met her in a London hotel after she convinced me to accept her bid on a RB I had running. I accepted a lower rate than what she had advertised on her profile at the time. Anyway, cut a long story short. I was pleased with the meet, not as filthy as I would have hoped and she didn’t get round to doing the things I had wanted with her. I think she says she got in be sense that she boxes and is quite strong. She is an okay sort of girl to chat to but isn’t very experienced and tends to talk a lot about herself. Her BJ skills are nothing to rave about but she is a good fuck. She did leave before the hour was up, but that had probably something to do with her travelling. I know it’s my first post here, and don’t want to come across as negative, but I have had better girls in London for less.

Offline Sinz

Evie was the last WG I saw a few months ago in London. I am not one for writing as well as most guys on here, but I’ll give it a shot. I met her in a London hotel after she convinced me to accept her bid on a RB I had running. I accepted a lower rate than what she had advertised on her profile at the time. Anyway, cut a long story short. I was pleased with the meet, not as filthy as I would have hoped and she didn’t get round to doing the things I had wanted with her. I think she says she got in be sense that she boxes and is quite strong. She is an okay sort of girl to chat to but isn’t very experienced and tends to talk a lot about herself. Her BJ skills are nothing to rave about but she is a good fuck. She did leave before the hour was up, but that had probably something to do with her travelling. I know it’s my first post here, and don’t want to come across as negative, but I have had better girls in London for less.

Best to drop the above as a separate review. It would be more helpful for punters.