Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella.hot (Romanian 23yrs old - Birmingham B1 - Newhall Street)  (Read 1112 times)

yougotplayed

I had originally gone to meet another girl but she flopped at the very last minute - so decided to meet another girl called Bella.hot on Adultworks
External Link/Members Only

Her apartment is on Newhall Street (apartment 35) - I walked in and say another girl (probably better looking too) who was in the next room by herself but semi-naked - I walked into Bella's room and got changed . I decided for 30mins at £60 which seemed okay, upon seeing her close up it was clear the pictures are 100% definitely her although she looks a little slimmer in the photos (I am guessing she has been at the Photoshop tools abit...)

So we laid down and this is where it ALL WENT DOWNHILL...... WORST PUNT EVER  :scare:

She pulls out a condom and begins to caress my dick... no fellatio, no blowjob, no vigorous up/down hand motion... and I'm edging her to get a bit more involved... it was like she was scared to touch me?! I'm in my 30's so I'm not that much older than her!? Anyway she hands me a condom and i'm like... hang on isn't that your job? She looked at me and said something under her breath and proceeded to put the condom on me. At this point I am almost thinking shall I just go... but I am like no I've paid and I wanna bust a nut so fuck this I'm staying..

She finally decides to suck me off.. with the condom on she has the worst lazy technique - she tries to suck the willy without really going down to hard or even making it look like she is enjoying it. I am quite well endowned but she looked at me and said she doesn't like a big willy because she 'cannot take them' and basically cos of this gave me the worst head ever... but it got worse..

Eventually I am like... okay lets get up and fuck.. so I decide to go basic and start with missionary with her legs in the air... she tells me no.... I am like "I will take it gentle"... she says "it will be too much"... so I annoying have one leg half slapped on my shoulder and the other one on the bed... I begin to penetrate her and she has her HAND CONSTANTLY AROUND THE DICK.... I am like...what are you doing??? She is like.... "I have to hold the condom... I don't care what you say I don't want no babies..." at this point I am like...getting really annoyed but staying polite. I tell her that I have done this before and that I do not help... she ignores me and I just carry on.. I start to kiss her neck and breasts (fake breasts but nice all the same) then she goes "No... I don't do that..." I am like huh? I am gentle kissing her neck (nothing rough) and she is like she don't want that nobody can kiss her and she "don't care what I say"....

Well at this point I am kinda annoyed cos she is pretty much a waste of time and I decide to turn her over.... even worse now she continues to hold the condom on with her hand in the most un-natural position ever. I am starting to think she maybe treating me like this because I am a man of colour - anyway I continue and I am getting really turned off and start to go a little limp...she stops and I am saying let me just caress my dick around your pussy.. she is like NO..."it must be hard"... I am really wondering whether I should just walk out now but decide fuck it I am here and its £60 so I am getting my balls emptied.

We then go onto another blowjob with condom on as she is scared of touching semen it is like KRYPTONITE to her - she blows me off and I don't even try and hold it - I finish put my clothes on and get cleaned up to leave.

I tell her that her techniques leaves a lot to be desired - she just says "I don't care - I have other clients so I don't care" - I just laugh get up and say bye without causing any fuss but I won't be going there again.

Apartment : Newhall St (Jewellery Qtr) in Birmingham - easy parking, nice clean apartment

My ratings :

Body : 4/10 - Pics are real but she is bigger than the photos suggest - she is heavy on makeup however & OTT with perfume also
Attitude : 1/10 - She only gets a 1 as she did speak ok English but it was clear she was thinking of everything but the punt
Sex : 1/10 - I gave a 1 purely as she did give head without biting so that wasn't terrible but everything else was shit

Online Punterperson1971

If this is a review it should be in the review section.

Offline Avg_Joe

thanks for the review, blacklisted her

and yes, it should be in the reviews section really, with a big red negative!! report the post and i'm sure one of the mods will move and sort it for you
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

yougotplayed

Sorry I noticed some typos in my original post - obviously I was a little tired typing it all out - but yeah if anyone does meet her expect a really crappy punt

Offline azrael

Thanks for that onto the black list she goes. As the guys above have mentioned maybe it should be in the review section. Maybe ask admin or one of the mods to move it there :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

Think she may be a lady I’ve seen myself and pretty much same attitude. Doesn’t give a fuck as punters lining up to fuck her but why?? She’s crap

I’ve reviewed her I’m sure of it. I’m sure it’s this review but seems he WG has just changed her profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161561.0

Offline pbrown355

I think she's the girl I saw as the second girl in a duo with Nicky Angel Eyes a while ago. She was ok as part of our trio and didn't have fake tits and lips then. Didn't know her name at the time as I went to see Nicky and she was added when I arrived.