Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KiaraGirl My Newcastle Tour Day 1  (Read 587 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price £100
Good comms beforehand and open the door and am amazed this is a 42 year old.Facially looks as though shes in her late 20s early 30s Great Legs and an Arse that should have National Treasure marked upon it.Am offered a coffee and a shower hand over the money.Led into the bedroom where Kiara quickly removes her upper garments and high heel shoes.Then launches into some full on DFK whilst stroking my cock before she notices my ever erecting nipples and proceeds to suck them to death.Then i get to return the favour and we launch into some deep deep snogging.As she positions me on my back so she can slide her body all over me.Then proceeds to use my cock to fuck her tits.Then she spreads my legs apart and proceeds with a nice gentle BJ to start with before increasing the pace and getting deeper and deeper.Then she proceeds to nuzzle and lick my balls which has me pretty close.Then she starts to Deep Throat me all done with full on eye contact and I cannot help myself and climax.Whilst I try and catch my breathe .I suggest I return the favour I get to suck lick and caress her lovely shaved box .Gently teasing and licking her with little suggestions of where and how hard from Kiara has her tingling .Kiara goes to clean herself up and gets my coffee and we chat a little.Down with the cup and more DFK  as she grinds herself up and down my body and sucks my nipples whilst Stroking my cock.There is life down below so into more Oral .Time for a condom and Kiara climbs aboard .Very vigorous grinding back and forth then up and down ensues.She leans forward so we can kiss and I can suck on her nipples .Then she leans back so I can view the action and so she can massage my balls with her hand which has me filling the condom.She lets me catch my breathe before taking the condom off and cleans any residue with her mouth.Lovely kiss and cuddle and chat on bed before I head into the shower and we head downstairs for another coffee and chat as she gets ready for an evening in.
Great VFM with a woman who enjoys sex and wants you to see her again