Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke knights  (Read 990 times)

22 review(s) for BROOKE KNIGHTS (20 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline toon972

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Brooke on Wed,had to book 5 weeks in advance she has become that popular.Communications were excellent as usual,she even text me parking area and fallback if this was not  available.
      Arrived 10 mins early,no problem she just told me to come up.Was greeted at door by Brooke dressed in short black see through negligee and matching underwear,.Took me through to bedroom kissed me and then pushed me back onto lounger and told me to take my clothes off.As I was taking my top off she had my shoes off and was undoing my jeans and pulling them off with my underwear.I just had time to take my socks off and she was down on me and took my cock straight in her mouth,all this is within a minute of entering.This was a mixture of dt licking slurping etc,brilliant.Next we went onto bed and she took her clothes off and said she wanted her pussy licked.She put a blindfold on me and straddled my face and just started licking away.Her legs started shaking as she was grinding away.
         Everything was a blur after this as it was all action,Brooke took blindfold off and started to give me some anal play,at one time she told me I was taking three fingers,more bj,face fucking,on with comdom sex in mish and doggie and finished with bj where she swallowed the lot.
          To sum up Brooke is a very pretty with bum and legs to die for.She has a brilliant sense of humour and is up for a bit craic.She is no clock watcher,in fact I think we went over time a bit.During session she is either giggling or talking dirty.I asked her about all the bookings she is getting and she admits she is a bit nervous about all the expectations.i am sure she will live up to it all,and just be Brooke Knights.