Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DonnaX - Walsall  (Read 3495 times)

23 review(s) for DonnaX (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Topman9720

The lady in question,

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Visited Donna today for an hour session.

Comms - Arranged an advanced booking last week for today. Put an AW request in and promptly received a confirmation for date/time requested. Her mobile number was provided and was asked to confirm on day of booking. Can't fault her comms.

Venue - Junction 10 Hotel. Decent rooms and no problems with reception. Steady flow of people so you won't be noticed.

Service - 1 hour @ £100 (special offer, normally £120). I never made any prior requests as I like to go with the flow in a punt.

Arrived early at hotel and text Donna. She text back saying give her 5 mins. No problem as I was early. 5 mins later she text back with room number and clear directions so you're not messing around in reception and drawing attention to yourself.

Arrived at room, corridor was quiet, knocked and Donna opened the door (no magic door routine). Exchanged pleasantries and made myself comfortable. Left donation on the table.

Donna in my opinion looks younger than 53 and you can not miss her tits, they are just massive! She was dressed in all black; top, short skirt and stockings. I have a thing for the mature woman and Donna did not disappoint. Donna's manner was friendly and inviting. Told her I wanted a GFE and that I'll go with the flow during the punt.

Started off with FK on the bed and she got her tits out for a good play. Still a good firm pair and I enjoyed them fully. I then stripped off for some good OWO. At my request she focused on my tip and head. She really gets into it, plenty of spitting, sucking, licking and wanking. She also give my balls plenty of attention too.

Removed her knickers and was greeted with a nice fresh fanny, shaved mostly with some hair on top (I prefer some pubic hair on a woman, not a fan of clean shaven fannys). I spent a good while in between her legs (RO). She made pleasurable moans (not overdoing it or being blatantly fake) especially when I focused on her clit. Switched to 69 as I wanted my cock to have some attention. Donna happily allowed me to finger her fanny. I them rimmed Donna and put 2 fingers up her bum with no complaints.

On with the condom, fucked in cowgirl (her tits looked fantastic bouncing around) and then fucked in missionary. Didn't want to cum just yet so I got off and gave her arse another good rimming. On with a new condom and she lubed up her arse as I entered from behind. Built up a good rhythm and then I really went to town as I pounded her arse with everything I had. Worked up a right sweat and Donna provided a towel.

Off with the condom and Donna got on her knees whilst I wanked over her face and tits. Shot 6 days worth of cum all over her face and tits. She loved every drop of it and commented on the big load. Tissues and wipes provided. I tended to myself as she cleaned my load of her face.

Had a breather on the bed and general chat about AW and punting. I had about 15 mins left (I keep a track of a punt myself) so I pleased myself with more RO, rimming and FK until the hour was up.

Enjoyable hour with Donna and in my opinion, a good solid punt. She's very accomadating and happily fulfilled my requests. Bonus is that she can take a good hard pounding up her arse and fanny without any complaints. I prefer to punt with MILF's and would pay Donna another visit in the future.

MarcT

Great first review Topman - glad you enjoyed  :drinks:

Donna ticks a lot of MILF boxes for me. She is in my HL but timing distance has always been difficult  :dash: Reading your review has made me realise that I need to make time  :timeout:  she sounds cracking  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

Topman9720

Thanks MarcT. Like I said she's a good solid punt, eager to please and no drama.

Might not be everyone's cup of tea as her body reflects her age (I prefer women with a thick build) but I prefer mature women over younger ones (I'm in my early 30's) so Donna was perfect for my tastes.

Offline markeewould

I've been thinking about giving her try so many thanks for the review . think i'll save up for this one