Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Eva 33 Oxford  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Jb861

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her yet? 15 reviews on AD but nothing on here…

Offline Lewis

I've tried contacting her a couple of times. Either the phone is off, or eventually goes to voice mail. Never calls back, despite me saying it's ok to do so.
I did get a reply to a txt I sent once, saying that she'd finished working for the day!!

Offline HawkG

Has anyone seen her yet? 15 reviews on AD but nothing on here…

Romanian, terrible plastic tits, ridiculous clown make-up - I’d be amazed if anyone has bothered tbh

Offline Fuzzyduck

Romanian, terrible plastic tits, ridiculous clown make-up - I’d be amazed if anyone has bothered tbh

I hear you, but I bet there are loads of punters whose boats are floated by her.

Offline Lewis

The same could be said of Lovely Sara4you External Link/Members Only (excluding the plastic tits and make up). Yet look at all the reviews she's got. Even if some were made up and fake, that still leaves a lot that potentially aren't.

And yet she doesn't score very highly on here.

Offline Moreish

She genuine guys not fake , I've known her for quite a while , you would not be disappointed if you met her , her reviews really don't do her justice.  She's so much better in person.

Regards M

Offline Fuzzyduck

She genuine guys not fake , I've known her for quite a while , you would not be disappointed if you met her , her reviews really don't do her justice.  She's so much better in person.

Regards M

Which reviews are you talking about? Has she has a previous profile?

Offline HawkG

…And yet she doesn't score very highly on here.
That was my point, to a large extent. The reputation of Romanians is so low that there have to be a lot of other positives to be worth a try. And given that Eva has no obvious other positives…
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 03:53:49 am by HawkG »

Offline Cunning Punt

I hear you, but I bet there are loads of punters whose boats are floated by her.

Yes, and keeping rates lower than many British SPs helps Roms get enough business to make a living.

Roms certainly have a low reputation on UKP - which includes more savvy punters - but this is perhaps not so widely reflected outside our bubble. While the OP is less likely to get a response on here, there are still plenty of UKP members who aren't so demanding.

Offline Lewis

Regards M

You say you've known her for quite a while, but no reviews from you about her. Why's that then?

Offline Magic33 22

• Service Provider
You guys are judging when you don't know the person. I am Eva and I have loads of reviews on ukpunting. But because of the way you are judging me I don't want you guys to come to see me. I don't Want that kind of people.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You guys are judging when you don't know the person. I am Eva and I have loads of reviews on ukpunting. But because of the way you are judging me I don't want you guys to come to see me. I don't Want that kind of people.
You do not have any reviews on here linked to you AW profile, if you did have they would show under the post with the AW link in.

Offline Cunning Punt

You guys are judging when you don't know the person. I am Eva's pimp and Ishe hasve loads of no reviews on ukpunting. But because of the way you are judging me her I don't want you guys to come to see me her. IWe don't Wwant that those kind of people.

There, I've corrected it for you.  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 09:21:46 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline HawkG

Suits me fine, tbh. We have a deal.

Offline Lewis

Oh god, we've got another Lovely Sara4you turned up.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Regards M

So I'll ask again: which reviews are you talking about? Has she had a previous profile?

You've logged back enough times and your lack of response after your borderline white knighting post suggests there's more than meets the eye. It makes me wonder if she, or someone claiming to the SP, popping up on here also claiming of previous reviews is more than just a coincidence.

Offline Magic33 22

• Service Provider
Nicole 0321 is my previous profile. Hope you are happy now. I tried to start from zero in this city but I didn't know is so much rasism in here. Thank you and hope you sleep well

Offline Fuzzyduck

Nicole 0321 is my previous profile. Hope you are happy now. I tried to start from zero in this city but I didn't know is so much rasism in here. Thank you and hope you sleep well

Thank you for clarifying. If your admirer Moreish had shared this from the beginning rather being lame, then it would have been apparent that you have a good reputation. Indeed I'm sure many would have welcomed your return.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21926

Offline Jb861

Well that escalated quickly…..

Offline Lewis

Unfortunately you have your fellow Romanian compatriots to blame for our narrow mindlessness. We’re not racist btw. It’s just we’ve had more than our fair share of dodgy Romanians to last a lifetime. It’s good to know from your previous positive reviews on here and your more recent ones on AW that you are the exception.

No offence intended by earlier comments made by me. If you’re ever available at a time that suits us both, then I’ll try booking you.