Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freshwater road reading?  (Read 2025 times)

Offline tomcat600

Just seeing if anyone has visited the girls on freshwater road in reading

Offline hockogrockle

Pardon my naive innocence, but is Freshwater Road the Reading RLD? On Google Street View, it looks like a quiet suburban street of terraced houses. A pretty short street, too: the numbers only go up to 48, which means 24 properties on each side of the road.
Britain's smallest red light district, perhaps. (Or a street with a brothel somewhere in it.)
I'll leave others to answer your question.

Offline tomcat600

no idea about that to be honest. I thought that sort of street would be over by reading west station

vorian

no idea about that to be honest. I thought that sort of street would be over by reading west station

Reading is one of my local punting areas. Admittedly indies but I thought I would have heard of this place on the grapevine. Is it meant to be a parlour/brothel where did you hear about it.

kenw1

Pardon my naive innocence, but is Freshwater Road the Reading RLD? On Google Street View, it looks like a quiet suburban street of terraced houses. A pretty short street, too: the numbers only go up to 48, which means 24 properties on each side of the road.
Britain's smallest red light district, perhaps. (Or a street with a brothel somewhere in it.)
I'll leave others to answer your question.

Then red light area in Reading is the Oxford Road area.

Offline latecomer

Just seeing if anyone has visited the girls on freshwater road in reading

Seems unlikely to me out in that part of east Reading but please tell us more.

vorian

Seems unlikely to me out in that part of east Reading but please tell us more.

Indeed please do, I am now most intrigued.

vorian

Seems none of the "Reading Eastside Massive"  :D :cool: know about this Freshwater road, saying that if it is a street walker hangout, I would have no idea to be honest.

Offline berksboy

Some Romanian whores on AW work there the addy they give me was Liverpool Road / Freshwater Road.Its only a stones throw to Orts Road a well known druggy hang out.I would give it a miss.