Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice in Wonderland, Stevenage  (Read 2296 times)

40 review(s) for ALICEINXWONDERLAND  (26 positive, 2 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Cambridgeshire

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: Within the last month
Time spent: 30 minutes
Cost: £80

Location: Stevenage town centre, easy to get to, parking in the big Tesco is usually free if you spend a fiver or something similar, but this has been suspended recently and so when I visited it was not in operation.

Comms: Simple, no faff and by text. Arranged for the next day.

The girl: Pictures do a good job of showcasing her figure. Big breasts, some meat on the bones, she is a bit larger now than the pictures imply but there is by no means a massive divergence. Face not shown - was a bit disappointed by this, age starting to show. I personally didn't find her that attractive, which always gets the punt off to a bad start, but that's not her fault I suppose.

Anyway, freshly out of a relationship I fancied something a bit different in the woman department, so despite some trepidation I opted for Alice. Stevenage is a bit of a punting desert at the moment and so I went for someone who has a good reputation IF you can get to see her and she doesn't mess you about.

The meet: I'm a pretty vanilla guy so did not do the grand tour with her services. However this is a neutral review because of a couple of things: kissing was light and not lingering, it felt a little rushed and time pressured towards the end. Half an hour isn't long but it felt like she was trying to get me to nut and out the door before the clock hit the hour and maybe someone else was lined up to come in. We also didn't really click, she came across a bit detached and aloof in personality.

All in all not a bad reintroduction to the punting world, but in asking myself if I'd go back, or how I feel about it retrospectively, I'd be lying if I said it was anything more than a 'meh' and so is deserving of a neutral.

Cheers.

Offline sensualencounter

Offline The_Grinder

My own preference would never to try a WG with over 1000+ feedback, it must be like putting a sausage into a giant frying pan, there'll be enough room in there for 10 slices of bacon, 6 eggs, 2 tins of beans and throw in a couple of hash browns for luck

Offline sensualencounter

My own preference would never to try a WG with over 1000+ feedback, it must be like putting a sausage into a giant frying pan, there'll be enough room in there for 10 slices of bacon, 6 eggs, 2 tins of beans and throw in a couple of hash browns for luck
To be fair to her, that is complete bollocks. A pussy doesn’t get looser the more dicks it’s had. It’s perfectly made to expand and contract and I’m pretty sure that nobody‘s cock is as big as a baby’s head. If anything, as with most muscles, it might even get tighter.

Offline Makka124

To be fair to her, that is complete bollocks. A pussy doesn’t get looser the more dicks it’s had. It’s perfectly made to expand and contract and I’m pretty sure that nobody‘s cock is as big as a baby’s head. If anything, as with most muscles, it might even get tighter.

It’s true the pussy is a muscle unless she got a cock in there 24 hours, but if a woman doesn’t have sex for a few days it will become tighter

Offline The_Grinder

It was said in jest, sorry it went straight over your head  :dancegirl:

Offline Nickoname1

No black pudding?

Offline DouglasReynholm

Ah, the girl who drives men wild. Insane, in fact.

She's put on some timber since I saw her, which was pre-lockdown. I fancy her more this size, but it's been a long time and I don't think I'll go back: we've split up.  :sarcastic:

Online George South

Ah, the girl who drives men wild. Insane, in fact.

She's put on some timber since I saw her, which was pre-lockdown. I fancy her more this size, but it's been a long time and I don't think I'll go back: we've split up.  :sarcastic:
So sad when a relationship ends :D