Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cloud 9 ~ Asiancaress ~ good girl but not service I requested ~ Zoe  (Read 875 times)

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Directed to cloud 9 for photo.
Nearly a neutral but no way am I recommending this outfit to anyone due to the BS it operates under.  My experience and knowledge made it a reasonably decent punt as I was quite clear what I wanted.  Went for cheapest option as I read previously you’d not get Nuru or other speciality massages.  Close by to me so could get her over to me quickly.
1 hour hotel outcall + owo £150 + £20
Had horn late at night.  Hadn’t tried an Asian massage to my hotel room.
Read beforehand girls from Cloud 9 know sweet FA about the massage service you ticked.
Went for silk stocking massage, why? Fuck knows.  Actually got fairly shit B2B massage with decent HR and enthusiastic owo and some balls and perineum licking fur good measure...... meh to silk stocking massage, get what she’s best at mentality kicked in.
£20 for owo, I turned down cim and fucking her although she looked like being a good shag as I just didn’t want to give them anymore of my money. 
Nearly a neutral since she was tall, slim, good body and put some effort in.  Finished on the hour fairly sprinted  out the door. 
Girl
Zoe, not sure if that’s her.  Tall, slim decent tits which I was encouraged to touch to get me over the line.  Fairly attractive, Korean I’m guessing?  Pleasant enough without any real chit chat.  She tried but I was just not in the mood.  Adjusted services when I clearly showed signs of enjoying something, again to get over the line.
Services
Firm massage, not recommended to those who like it soft.
Quite kinky (probably does rimming as she didn’t hold back around my arsehole.
Oiled up rubbed body on mine.
Flipped over.
Decent owo, knelt down beside bed to give quite a stimulating balls and perineum session. Naughty tongue.
Decent HJ, switching to owo frequently.  Furious owo speed like a hoover gone mental and HR like she was starting fire with 2 sticks to finish, really fast wanking technique which I actually liked.  Good pop.
Cleaned up and a more softer massage to use up last 5 mins.
Naughty girl, probably a good fuck and has potential if you’re willing to pay extras galore.
Negative is for agency, whereas girl was a neutral, nonetheless still a negative, Avoid and stay in, have a tug instead. 
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 11:34:41 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Romney

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience OP. My first review and thus far only neg was for a wg called Zoe at Cloud9.  I doubt she's the same one you saw, but tbh it's been more than 3 years and I have no recollection of what she really looked like.

I completely agree though about avoiding this agency at all costs.

bristolqwerty

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience OP. My first review and thus far only neg was for a wg called Zoe at Cloud9.  I doubt she's the same one you saw, but tbh it's been more than 3 years and I have no recollection of what she really looked like.

I completely agree though about avoiding this agency at all costs.
Cheers, I read it ta.  It helped me at least get a fairly decent pop.  Won’t use again though.