Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czech Nymphomaniac - Blackfriars  (Read 3072 times)

12 review(s) for Czech Nymphomaniac (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7693713) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline BanksRobin

When: April 2019

Link: External Link/Members Only
Price: £200 incall for 60 minutes

I was close to booking this girl (External Link/Members Only) and probably would have if she was £200. Couple of things which put me off was she didn't speak English and a faint smokers breath but the service she offers does seem to be top notch given the reviews I have read. I looked at other agency girls and then I thought I'd try Czech Nympho again just in case. I figured if I was blown out again I'd just call the agency and try for Paloma and failing that I'm sure I would get someone else in. Fortunately I had time on my hands so I could handle a blow out.

I had previously reviewed Czech Nympho as a negative due to fucking me around and not showing. She does not handle the calls - you never speak to her on the phone - but for me it is all one in the same and I stand by the earlier posted negative. The purpose of this review is to share the positive experience I had and which could be on offer if you get through to her.

Based on the review by jbb I was still intrigued to meet this girl and am I glad I did!

They would not text me the address saying they couldn't send texts and insisted on guiding me by phone to the apartment they had. I did find this odd and it started to ring a few alarm bells in me but there was nothing to worry about. It's a bit noisy on the main road but I could make out the directions and found the venue easily enough.

jbb covers her description and I concur with it:
"The lady is described as guaranteeing that you will meet 'a fit, tall, brunette sexy Czech girl.' That is not wrong. Taller than the stated 5'8" by - probably - 2" but with no attempt to dominate by wearing heels. Slightly more rounded face than the pictures suggest (this from photographer's license, not because she has put on weight). Breast A/B rather than volumptuous as suggested by her padded bras - but beautiful and enjoyable handfuls. And her body is toned, immaculate with few tasteful tattoos - you can see them in the photos. Age accurate. But none of this prepares you for is the beautifully proportioned striking beauty of this lady. Model face and figure would be an accurate description - for once.
Anyway. Flat was modern and clean and so was bath/shower............... Great lips. Great toned body - she is a professional dancer and dance teacher back home. And an ass to die for "

Looks: for me 9/10. Could easily be working for one of the London agencies and is just as stunning as some of the hot Russians. Body is fit and toned and she told me she usually has the 6 pack with her training. She is firm, smooth and clean everywhere.
Service: 2 rounds including DFK,RO,OWO, 69, COB,sex in multiple positions. The DFK and OWO were top drawer and i received a lot of extended deep cock sucking   CIM was anticipated in both rounds and whilst I did not partake it was definitely on the cards.

Round 1: Lots of DFK and stroking to start with. A wonderful GFE. Then me working my way down that smooth toned body and engaging in some RO. More DFK, then an extended oral session on me. Flipped her round for a brilliant 69 where her pussy was right in my face. Wonderful firm arse and clean tasty pussy. Then it was time to fuck .... Started with her on top with lots of mutual DFK and her riding me and this was followed by a fantastic doggy. She is strong and firm and gets into the perfect position so you can really go at her. Takes a pounding well, and I loved the sexy looks back at me and her jiggling her arse when I was catching a breather.  Finally moved to missionary and after more DFK and deep fucking, popped in the bag with my tongue in her mouth and her long legs wrapped around me pulling me in. WOW!

Round 2: Similar to round 1. Was down there enjoying some RO when she told me I have 10 mins left so I said fine, I'll finish up by cumming on you if thats ok. She was cool with that so I slipped into missionary for a few strokes then pulled out, straddled her and whipped the bag off and started wanking ... what a sight. She smiled at me and asked me not to get her in the face and I joked I doubt I would have the trajectory having unloaded earlier. As I got closer, she started stroking and massaging my balls and then I popped, shooting a few streaks of jizz up her body which went up her neck and just under the chin. We joked about me nearly getting her in the face.

Finished up with a pleasant chat and she dashed off to shower up for her next appointment. I got myself together feeling quite weak and light headed. She came back looking fresh, we kissed and she showed me to the door.

Price wise, many will see this as expensive for adultwork and will likely have a point. For me, the service exceeded what I normally pay for a London agency punt so I wasn't too upset with the price but of course I wish she was a lot cheaper!
The main issue is going to be the comms. Her management are unreliable and my previous negative review attests to that.

RECOMMENDED AND WILL LOOK TO REPEAT
** though with the shit comms, god knows if that will be possible!

Offline JocksyRider

She has Facials/CIM listed on her profile, assume they’re not on offer then 🤦🏼‍♂️

Offline BanksRobin

CIM would have been though I didn’t specifically ask but I think facials are off the menu

Offline PilotMan

Great review and well done for attempting another punt after the initial let down.