Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoebe Temptations Manchester  (Read 3400 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7386009) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Southernbloke

External Link/Members Only
And her AW
External Link/Members Only
First time going to Temptations and very impressed with the setup, plenty of nearby free parking.
Paid £100 to reception and £30 extra for owo and cim
Shown in to room 2 which has a double size shower and a mirrored ceiling.
Had a quick shower and then paid Phoebe for the extras.
Phoebe has a great figure about a size 8-10 dress size and a GG bust enhanced.
Loads of snogging, then onto owo , reverse oral, 69 at which point she clamped her thighs against my head and orgasamed .
She rode me CG & RCG and then back to owo and a cim finish which kept going until every last drop had been slurped by her.
Fantastic punt by a  IMO a fantastic looking lady.
Very much looks her pictures and all services I wanted were delivered really well.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a great English lady who can deliver great oral and sex
Will return

Offline rocket88

Thanks for the review SB,she sounds like a good punt. I'm over that way on Thursday when she on the rota,I'll try to see her then. Was the hundred you paid to reception for a hour?

Offline Southernbloke

Thanks for the review SB,she sounds like a good punt. I'm over that way on Thursday when she on the rota,I'll try to see her then. Was the hundred you paid to reception for a hour?

Yes it was and you’re welcome

Offline Bustydusty

Still never been to temptations but she sounds good
How do the extras get to £30 btw - isn’t it £10 each?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 10:48:30 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Southernbloke

£10 each for OWO,CIM and Swallow

Offline Logitech

She’s on my list for sure now. Even better that she swallows too.

Offline Southernbloke

She’s on my list for sure now. Even better that she swallows too.

Book in advance as she is popular!

Offline chrishornx

Offline darkace

i was charged £20 owo when i booked 1hr £10 each 30 mins. :angry:

Offline Southernbloke

I only cum once maybe that’s the difference.

Offline Bustydusty

i was charged £20 owo when i booked 1hr £10 each 30 mins. :angry:
Charged for owo twice in the same booking is a joke - I’ve never heard of that anywhere else

Online PhelTGrik

Charged for owo twice in the same booking is a joke - I’ve never heard of that anywhere else

Either a mistake or operating on an old model of charging extras as if 2x half hour sessions e.g. if half hour £10, if full hour £20.

Suppose it means they get the same 'take' per client opting for OWO whether that's 1x60min followed by 2x30min or 4x30min (or any variation in between).

Think the establishment can handwave this as being at the lady's discretion.

Offline NeilB1972

Is Temptations, ex Sandy's? Has the car parking improved in the area?? Thank you.

Offline Southernbloke

Is Temptations, ex Sandy's? Has the car parking improved in the area?? Thank you.

An hour free parking on the road right outside. That worked fine for me

Online Moby Dick

I recall some of the SPs did this at Sandys, double for extras if you booked an hour instead of 30mins.
I rarely did hours back then, but I guess most SPs, especially the popular ones did this since they had punters waiting, so why would they do an hour when they can make more doing short bookings, answer charge double for extras, so they don’t lose out, make the same.

Offline Bustydusty

I recall some of the SPs did this at Sandys, double for extras if you booked an hour instead of 30mins.
I rarely did hours back then, but I guess most SPs, especially the popular ones did this since they had punters waiting, so why would they do an hour when they can make more doing short bookings, answer charge double for extras, so they don’t lose out, make the same.
In several hundred punts I’ve never been charged twice - their choice obviously and I’ll just not go

Offline bbois77

Pheobes AW hourly rate is £120, everything included, better option it seems  :hi:

Offline darkace

this was the first time and only time it happened to me

Offline Atlas1957

It happens, it is good to mention it on here, it is entirely up to you if you go back, but I can't see the need to get overly emotional about it, "first and only time". :cry:

Over the years I've been double charged 2 x £10 for OWO in a 60 minute session at Cheshire Elite, Brooklyns, La Maison, GFE, The Georgian and I'm sure others.

I have gone back and done repeat visits with a reasonable amount of the double charging WGs I've seen. The maths I always do is 'I have paid £x, did I have a good time for that price', if the answer is yes I will go back, if no I won't.

Offline Fredjames1

Hi I saw Phoebe yesterday for 1 hour, only £10 for owo.

Review to follow.

Offline smit1234

Are her pics up to date cos those boobs looks enticing??

Offline rocket88

Book in advance as she is popular!

You are not wrong SB! Phoned late morning yesterday,booked solid. :unknown:
All was not lost,had another decent punt with Libby at RR.

Offline Markc

£10 each for OWO,CIM and Swallow

Did she swallow as it’s not on her likes list?

Offline webpunter

On a north west trip back end of last year i was gagging to see Phoebe
Not her day 'at the office' & not my best decision choosing Kennedy
Blondie & boobs however that is where the similarity ends, as i found out  :rolleyes:
Have made a note of Phoebe [lurve the stage name] being @ Temptations  :thumbsup:
Any idea how long she's been working there / previously @ SS ?

Offline Southernbloke

Did she swallow as it’s not on her likes list?

Check her AW likes list you will find it on there

Offline Southernbloke

On a north west trip back end of last year i was gagging to see Phoebe
Not her day 'at the office' & not my best decision choosing Kennedy
Blondie & boobs however that is where the similarity ends, as i found out  :rolleyes:
Have made a note of Phoebe [lurve the stage name] being @ Temptations  :thumbsup:
Any idea how long she's been working there / previously @ SS ?

About a year I think