Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bispham Granny Flat?  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Anyone seen anything, regarding the Bispham Granny Flat?

Been a while since Malee was in residence. But has been a few others doing a few week slots. Just was a nice handy place for me….

Offline Notfred

I keep trying to work out who might be at the granny flat. It’s a handy spot, I thought I’d spotted a profile a while ago and phoned but it turned out to the the white cottage. I’ve never been to the white cottage so no idea if it’s worth the risk or not.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

White Cottage is Ok as a location. Parking can be a bit iffy in the summer season. Place is owned by same as King St, & girls often work both locations….

Basically, you pays your money & it’s who ever is working. I’ve had probably more good punts than bad there, but have had a fair few poor ones..

Offline Royalthailover

Yeh I keep looking out for any that might be at the granny flatbut nothing materialising at the moment. Last punt at King Street put me off punting since!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not been to either WC or the Granny flat for ages, there were a few half decent girls going through there 6 months ago but i'm not seeing any ads for a while that I think are working from there

Thankfully still a rotation of Thai's working through the Preston flats so not too far to travel but it would be good to get some local action back

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looks like a couple of Thai's in Blackpool now with the usual Monday rotation, both showing as FY1 so possibly at WC  :unknown:
Unfortunately I don't especially fancy either of them and suspect the one with big tits may be a tad robust for my liking

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

This seems to be stopping  touring Thais from coming to Blackpool
External Link/Members Only

There's also a restaurant of the same name in Blackpool at an address some will recognise

At the moment all that's trading are those girls in the thai triangle parlours plus Sky and her pal
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 09:23:25 am by scutty brown »

Offline Royalthailover

Hmm, that's interesting.

In terms of the Bispham flat then, who runs that? I know it has links to many girls that were coming up from the midland areas though

Online scutty brown

Hmm, that's interesting.

In terms of the Bispham flat then, who runs that? I know it has links to many girls that were coming up from the midland areas though

It seems to linked to Nenar
As do flats on New Whore Lane in all three buildings

Offline Laid_back_bloke

See there are a few new Thai additions on VS & AW plus what I you can tell in King St & WCottage. None with the FY2 tag though…

Offline pauleyleigh

What/Where is WC? im new to area... love thai girls.....

Looks like a couple of Thai's in Blackpool now with the usual Monday rotation, both showing as FY1 so possibly at WC  :unknown:
Unfortunately I don't especially fancy either of them and suspect the one with big tits may be a tad robust for my liking

Online scutty brown

What/Where is WC? im new to area... love thai girls.....

White Cottage
Back alley off Livingstone Drive, hard to find

it's not a walk-in
  - appointments only

If you want a walk-in then the choices are 10 King St, Thai Paradise, Blackpool Thai
Uncertain if 5 Charles St is still open as the guy who runs it is awaiting trial
the last four are all within a 100 yard "Thai Triangle", White Cottage is around 400 yards further away
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 05:37:49 pm by scutty brown »

Offline pauleyleigh

White Cottage

it's not a walk-in
  - appointments only

If you want a walk-in then the choices are 10 King St, Thai Paradise, Blackpool Thai
Uncertain if 5 Charles St is still open as the guy who runs it is awaiting trial
the last four are all within a 100 yard "Thai Triangle", White Cottage is around 400 yards further away

Thanks for the info.....

Offline Blackpool Rock

White Cottage

it's not a walk-in
  - appointments only

Actually road not drive in case someone is trying to find it, not sure the last time you went Scutty but as you walk down the alley that runs parallel with Palatine road there is a big sign which says White Cottage with an arrow pointing.

I've only been going for about 18 months but was glad of the sign as I would have been unsure I was going the right way without it

Online scutty brown

Actually road not drive in case someone is trying to find it, not sure the last time you went Scutty but as you walk down the alley that runs parallel with Palatine road there is a big sign which says White Cottage with an arrow pointing.

I've only been going for about 18 months but was glad of the sign as I would have been unsure I was going the right way without it

my mistake, thanks.
No been for quite a while so never saw the sign