Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DominiqueBarbi  (Read 4426 times)

Offline FirstTimer

External Link/Members Only

Any recent experiences with her?

She flaked on my recent booking and there's some negatives on here. Maybe at least people can confirm accurate pics? I can see she has an onlyfans account but rather not pay....

Offline Seamenstaines

After viewing her pics on birchplace and then having a peek at her insta I was very interested.  I have a major TS itch to scratch at the moment.   Have to say the negative reviews on here have put me right off

Offline stejones123

i once sent a small deposit which she said was for hotel and never heard back after that, must admit she looks amazing

Offline Chris1990mcr

She’s in moss side / rusholme.

That location just rules it out for me.

Offline frankc

I saw her a few years ago under Lola Latina  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131002.0  ..... What a fuckin Diva

Online Type937GTS

(nicked the above from a post in another review)

She is actually stunning in person. I have seen her twice (before I was able to post reviews here), the first time the meet didn't go ahead after we'd got to the apartment she was working from because of some issue with the neighbours, so I had to leave. This was more than a year or two ago.

The second time was after lockdown was lifted last summer when she was touring, but again had issues with getting through reception at the hotel she was staying at. Eventually got through but that had put a downer on the meet and I was nervous throughout. You'll see from other reviews she doesn't like that and you need to be more assertive and in-charge or something to that effect.
I was afraid of getting in trouble with the way things were handled at reception (but in hindsight I shouldn't have been as nothing happened) so I wasn't able to get it going for most of the 30 mins. Her cock is an absolute weapon, not because it's huge or anything, uncut 7 inches at full mast, but relative to her size and fit stature. She understood though given the circumstances, and was nice and friendly afterwards when she walked me out (especially when I mentioned how far I'd traveled just for the meet) and we briefly chatted while she had a smoke outside.
After that failed first meet I was really really looking forward to this meet, but the situation kind of left me disappointed and unsatisfied, but not her fault really. Despite her usual fiery attitude, I'd definitely want to see her again, that body & cock is definitely worth it. Just don't go with really high hopes :wacko:

Hope this helps

Any recent experiences with her?

She flaked on my recent booking and there's some negatives on here. Maybe at least people can confirm accurate pics? I can see she has an onlyfans account but rather not pay....

Offline candyjohn

i have seen her before. she is attractive in person and defo passable, however her pics and vids are slightly touched up. Most people would probably still class her as top tier in real life though.

her dick is a good size i have no idea about inches but its on the big side.

from my conversation with her she does not like rude people. so rather than being assertive (which may work) i would say just be polite and dont act too timid or weird lol.

in terms of her location, yes it is in moss side, but her flat is nice and the area is decent. i didn't feel scared and have a decent car which i parked outside with no issues.

Offline Bobbyb673

She was in Preston about 18 months ago then moved to Manchester. She used to goto the JD gym everyday she was home and she did tour a lot. She was ultra fit then. She looks like she has put on a few pounds in the last 12 months. But who hasn’t. I’m not keen on her new location. But if she tours in the Preston area again I will be going. When she is ok top form she is the fittest and I believe her reviews from a few years ago aren’t that accurate as I’ve heard a few saying she has upped her game a lot. Deffo worth a try imo fwiw. Happy punting  :drinks:

Offline jaszyj87

She was in Preston about 18 months ago then moved to Manchester. She used to goto the JD gym everyday she was home and she did tour a lot. She was ultra fit then. She looks like she has put on a few pounds in the last 12 months. But who hasn’t. I’m not keen on her new location. But if she tours in the Preston area again I will be going. When she is ok top form she is the fittest and I believe her reviews from a few years ago aren’t that accurate as I’ve heard a few saying she has upped her game a lot. Deffo worth a try imo fwiw. Happy punting  :drinks:

Can you tell me how my review wasnt accurate?

She had an attitude the entire time. Most common thing ive read about her outside my meet was that if shes thinks you have lots of money she treats you better.

Turn up on a porsche OP and let her see it, you may get some effort out of her

Offline jackson36

Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt