Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm trying to book lisa32ff  (Read 1026 times)

I'm trying to book lisa32ff for the last two days now and she keeps saying she busy i feel like she just hating on my number for no reason lol is anyone able to book with her tonight? i really would like to see her lol

Offline AnthG

It says in her profile she is on tour currently. So are you factoring in this?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

yes i rang her first thing in morning both days just tells me she's fully booked i said when are you free next she said she's booked lol

Offline latecomer

Move on, there's tons of others especially in London.

she does deep throat woo and lets you film for 50 and she's local to me lol i really want to film someone as good as her for similar price

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Make sure you rub plenty of vaseline on the camera lens.  :lol:

cockneybstrd

whats with all these LOL

you didnt used to have a profile on here previously did you. One where Admin gave the reason for the banning as DODGY

vw

whats with all these LOL

you didnt used to have a profile on here previously did you. One where Admin gave the reason for the banning as DODGY

Punther I think

6tone6161, toepunt3.0, punttoe4.0, punther, stratford591, puntingbreak

Offline AnthG

she does deep throat woo and lets you film for 50 and she's local to me lol i really want to film someone as good as her for similar price

At a guess, she is probably not willing to do all of that for a 15min booking. Ask her for an hour though, and slots in her diary will likely suddenly become available.

My advice is though, given you live in London. Why not put in a reverse booking bid on Adultwork for what you want. I would be surprised if you didn't get any takers.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral