Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club -Favourite Girls  (Read 1738 times)

ClitTeaser

Does anyone choose to party because their favourite is on?

I've had some fabulous times with the gorgeous Peace, hot Kasia and lovely Monique.  These are my favourites.

vt

Does anyone choose to party because their favourite is on?

I've had some fabulous times with the gorgeous Peace, hot Kasia and lovely Monique.  These are my favourites.

I like to see a good selection of girls I've enjoyed previously with maybe a few newbies in the mix too...it would be a mistake to go just for 1 or 2 faves as you won't be able to hog them!  :hi:

Chelsea1

Is Bia still around or has she gone Indie?

yumyum3

Daniella, Jennifer/Jade - don't know if they are still there. I haven't been for a while

vt

Daniella, Jennifer/Jade - don't know if they are still there. I haven't been for a while

Daniella's still there, but Jennifer/Jade is on AW as an indie.

yumyum3

Jennifer/Jade is on AW as an indie.
Thanks VT. Wish Jade would return to Phoenix and HOD but charging silly money now. Shame as she's one of my favourites; fantastic DFK and OWO. However, Daniella is tops for me as she has managed to raise my dick for a fourth pop which shouldn't be possible at my age. I think she's a succubus  :D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:25:45 pm by yumyum3 »

ClitTeaser

A succubus - I hope not!  Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

I'm in trouble :-).

Offline Teessider

Not heard of a succubus before - but I like the images on Google. I fancy trying out one of those.  :D

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Aren't all women succubuses or should that be succubae?

wazzer

vt

Succubi  ;)

'Suck-you bi-'...is that a girl who swings both ways offering oral??  :D

ClitTeaser

No.  If bi means two it means a girl who can take two cocks at the one time.  In other words one who would be good at a party - for example The Phoenix Club. At some parties we have favourite girls. Speaking of which ....

.... The thread is back on topic. :-)

Kassanova

I had the very pleasant surprise of meeting Luiza at the last party i attended, having not met before i never get my hopes up too high for new faces rto me, i prefer to go to a party based on a couple of favourites  & any new hotties a welcome bonus.
  Now i cannot wait to return & enjoy the sensation that is Luiza. Just like LMP Kate, Vicky/Vika & Jayda, Luiza is someone I'll be seeking out whenever possible in future.
  I've noticed a trend with certain Baltic girls, LMP Mariah & Samantha gave me my idea of perfect oral, sadly without CIM finish & current scary haircut gem that is Emily  repeats this tradition, I'm sure they must get lessons in school over there or something!!
    Juliette, Mel, Juliana & Elena look very promising indeed, just waiting for a part when the line up & attendance coincide.
   Am i the only one who hates it & gets majorly disappointed when the girl you hope to meet isn't there? Even after the morning phonecall when i always ask if there are any line up alterations. Happened regularly at LMP too.

Offline Teessider

I had the very pleasant surprise of meeting Luiza at the last party i attended, having not met before i never get my hopes up too high for new faces rto me, i prefer to go to a party based on a couple of favourites  & any new hotties a welcome bonus.
  Now i cannot wait to return & enjoy the sensation that is Luiza. Just like LMP Kate, Vicky/Vika & Jayda, Luiza is someone I'll be seeking out whenever possible in future.
  I've noticed a trend with certain Baltic girls, LMP Mariah & Samantha gave me my idea of perfect oral, sadly without CIM finish & current scary haircut gem that is Emily  repeats this tradition, I'm sure they must get lessons in school over there or something!!
    Juliette, Mel, Juliana & Elena look very promising indeed, just waiting for a part when the line up & attendance coincide.
   Am i the only one who hates it & gets majorly disappointed when the girl you hope to meet isn't there? Even after the morning phonecall when i always ask if there are any line up alterations. Happened regularly at LMP too.

Yes Kassanova it pisses me off too, but I suspect it's an occupational hazard at parties for the girls to become unavailable at short notice - it seems to happen at all parties. It's not good for the girl or punters if she turns up not 100% on form.  That's why I don't choose a party just based on my favourite girl.  :unknown:

ClitTeaser

Good advice, Teesider.  Eggs all in one basket and all that.  Mind you, the range of favourites mentioned here shows that even on a random day there will be several worth turning up for.

I too would love to try Elena and Luiza.  Never seen either.

vt

Good advice, Teesider.  Eggs all in one basket and all that.  Mind you, the range of favourites mentioned here shows that even on a random day there will be several worth turning up for.

I too would love to try Elena and Luiza.  Never seen either.

Elena is a beautiful 30-ish Ukrainian, very classy & elegant, but a little cool.

Luiza is a pretty little thing with a very mischievous look and is also a sexy horny minx, you will remember her for the rest of your life.