Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigslist London: 'Housemaid. Masseuse etc....'  (Read 4808 times)

Offline petercamford

Occasionally flip through the CVs on CL as occasionally amateur girls advertise before they are flagged off. Not actually met anyone to review yet but came across a girl who heads her ad as above and claims to be a Thai hotel chambermaid looking for fun in her time off. Have actually spoken on the phone and it is tempting although it all sounds a bit too good to be true. Goes by the ludicrous name of 'Coconuts' . Has anyone come across her. Am I being taken for a ride or have I uncovered a gem ?

Online ik8133

Occasionally flip through the CVs on CL as occasionally amateur girls advertise before they are flagged off. Not actually met anyone to review yet but came across a girl who heads her ad as above and claims to be a Thai hotel chambermaid looking for fun in her time off. Have actually spoken on the phone and it is tempting although it all sounds a bit too good to be true. Goes by the ludicrous name of 'Coconuts' . Has anyone come across her. Am I being taken for a ride or have I uncovered a gem ?

You may have discovered a gem, the only way your going to find out is meet her.  Why don't you arrange a social meet in public with her just to suss her out, with the promise if things go well, you'll proceed to meeting for fun?

Offline LLPunting

Don't waste time chatting back and forth, arrange a public meet where you can observe all approaching from a position of anonymity like outdoor seating of a cafe/bar/restaurant.
Had one timewaster years back send me a whole bunch of attractive, "real" photos, agree to a meet and then ghost (I arrived early and had good, discrete vantage over all arrivals to the area).  Only wasted 30 mins or so on what was probably a male troll  :dash:  Plenty of civvie flesh on display whilst waiting and I had to do shopping anyways.

Online Mr Sinister

Do a search on here and you'll find plenty of discussion about CL, there are civvies who partake in meeting up and providing a service for cash, these days you'll be lucky to find a girl at no cost.
Message be direct with what you are looking for but treat it as a friendly chat.

For the most part CL has been dead for a while now maybe in the depressive winter months they'll be back I force needing cash.

Offline lillythesavage

Posted about her before, everyone who replies with a phone number, as she requests, gets a call. Like an interview really, I failed the interview  :D.

I get the feeling though she gets off on the phone calls, could be wrong, seems very sub so be dominant and direct and you may get lucky,.

Nuts might be more the case, who knows.  :unknown:

Offline petercamford

Posted about her before, everyone who replies with a phone number, as she requests, gets a call. Like an interview really, I failed the interview  :D.

I get the feeling though she gets off on the phone calls, could be wrong, seems very sub so be dominant and direct and you may get lucky,.

Nuts might be more the case, who knows.  :unknown:

Yes I got the distinct impression she was getting off on the phone call which she made very explicit inviting me to tell her 'exactly what I was going to do with her' . TBH I'm expecting to be ghosted now and not hear any more. I suspect she doesn't actually meet anyone. If I'm wrong the review will follow !!

Offline lillythesavage

Yes I got the distinct impression she was getting off on the phone call which she made very explicit inviting me to tell her 'exactly what I was going to do with her' . TBH I'm expecting to be ghosted now and not hear any more. I suspect she doesn't actually meet anyone. If I'm wrong the review will follow !!

She told me she was working in a hotel and living in, called on a break, that is why I came to that conclusion.

My guess is she posts for fun, you might prove me wrong.

Offline petercamford

She told me she was working in a hotel and living in, called on a break, that is why I came to that conclusion.

My guess is she posts for fun, you might prove me wrong.

For anyone who is wondering/interested here's her schtick

'i love being spanked and happy with normal local cleaning rates, as this is just for fun in my spare time. coconuts here, sexy southeast asian hotel chambermaid, receptionist and amateur masseuse, 23, 5'2, extra petite with big natural tits, travel all over with my hotel job, and often have free shifts/days to do private housekeeping, massage and PA jobs, either onsite or at my hotel accommodation. very adventurous, open-minded, hard-working, great at learning new skills and following orders, and always happy to audition and show off what i can do. using a work phone at the moment so no access to current selfies/texts/whatsapp etc, but sample online pic attached to give you an idea of looks and figure. send a number if interested and hopefully we can finally have a proper phone chat sometime.'

Online Stevelondon

Ahhhhh.    Bring back the good old days of CL.

Can’t be arsed with the place anymore.
My advise same as everyone else’s.

Online Prince

Those old CL days were legendary.

Normal girls who just wanted to explore.

Why did they ban it!?

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Those old CL days were legendary.

Normal girls who just wanted to explore.

Why did they ban it!?

External Link/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

TBH I'm amazed that AW continues to operate

From my experience there is far more chance on AW of that kind of thing, CL would never supply the numbers of punters and it was always hard work to finalise a meet, mostly, now and then you hit it off quickly.

Sure you had chancers and scammers, but cannot say any I met were coerced in anyway, the scammers were not going to meet anyway.

In the states it may be different though :unknown:.

So your comment is apt really, the amount of times pimps get mentioned in reviews is not surprising, that is why I preferred CL.

Online Mr Sinister

TBH I'm amazed that AW continues to operate

The bill was passed in the US not Europe it's why AW continues, also Backpage another great listings site ate death because of it.

The heyday of casual sex meet up on CL was amazing even though I think dating apps, seeking, Ashley Madison etc... would've killed it off eventually.

I had a good run on CL the past 2 years with paid meets. It's gone quiet recently but had 1 lead I've spoken to previously pop up.

Online Prince

I met a handful of normal regular curious girls. They were hard to weed out as there were many guys writing to them. But they were there and a couple of them I'm still in touch with!

P

Online Stevelondon

I met a handful of normal regular curious girls. They were hard to weed out as there were many guys writing to them. But they were there and a couple of them I'm still in touch with!

P

Ditto.

Offline lillythesavage

P

Same here, it was great fun, still see a few and chat with others.

Offline PumpDump

Did you get anywhere with coconuts? I'm in contact with her and had a couple of filthy phone calls. Like others mentioned I get the feeling she is not who she says she is. Only in London a few years but no hint whatsoever of an Asian accent. I'm guessing she just gets off on phone calls and talking dirty. She was on the phone to me for more than 30 mins. In the end I had to make my excuses as they say. She emailed me and wants another call! If you want free phone sex she is good but I think that is the limit of what you will get!

Offline PeterJ

I had a call with “Coconuts”, and I have to say I wasn’t entirely convinced it’s a woman!

They wanted to talk about my experience of oriental massage, whether I asked or commanded, very detailed questions about the pattern of massage id like.

Just not convinced it wasn’t a guy getting off, so cut the call short.

Offline PumpDump

I had a call with “Coconuts”, and I have to say I wasn’t entirely convinced it’s a woman!

They wanted to talk about my experience of oriental massage, whether I asked or commanded, very detailed questions about the pattern of massage id like.

I didn't think so, I am pretty sure it is a woman. But I don't think she is Oriental or has any intention of meeting. There is some other reason for her doing this, perhaps she gets off on it, perhaps she is a journalist or author, looking for material for their next piece/book.

Offline lillythesavage

Def sounded female to me, as far as I can work out she gets off on acting submissive, during work breaks,  on the phone and dominant guys will get longer calls, I doubt there is any intent to meet though

Offline PumpDump

I notice her ad is still running but always flagged and taken down very quickly. Has anyone made any progress with her apart from the phone call?

Offline arrow0404

I have had some joy with a British girl recently-

Messaged her - got her number met up did the deed

You gotta be quick and lucky to find a add/CV a lot get taken down quickly- I think this one advertised as a cleaner.

Offline Outcallguy

Just wanted to add to this.
Recently been spending time on cl and met two ladies.
It's still hard work. Had one time waster and lots of straight rejections.
But worth it for 2 great ladies. £250 for a couple of hours together each time. Is what I offered.

Online Mr Sinister

Just wanted to add to this.
Recently been spending time on cl and met two ladies.
It's still hard work. Had one time waster and lots of straight rejections.
But worth it for 2 great ladies. £250 for a couple of hours together each time. Is what I offered.

£250? Tbf I never go higher than £150 and usually get a few hours out of it but just depends on the girl you manage to find. Recently been seeing a lady quite attractive that comes round provides a nice massage with some OWO tried to get her to fuck after rubbing her through panties but she won't do it

Offline PeterJ

I notice her ad is still running but always flagged and taken down very quickly. Has anyone made any progress with her apart from the phone call?

Just follow up calls, much the same as first. Promises that she’ll let me know when she’s next working a hotel in London so she can do some work for me

Offline sparkus

Anyone had any luck on Nextdoor?

Just messaged what is obviously a massage plus plus offer.

Offline elnukky

Anyone had any luck on Nextdoor?

Just messaged what is obviously a massage plus plus offer.

Nextdoor?!! You like to live dangerously don't you.