Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu Student. Made me laugh  (Read 2248 times)

Offline petercamford

External Link/Members Only

I am always on the look out for new oriental talent and so was initially thrilled to stumble across this profile. I good looking Chinese girl who only started on 6th October but had a +26 rating already !! Some find I thought. Then I started to read the feedback- well every single one from a 'member no longer active', a lot that say nothing at all- just boost the rating, and 18 posted on 11th October !!! So a complete scam - but is the girl a complete scam? Looks damn good, does anyone know by any chance ? 

Offline hamchang

the private pictures are not of the same girl. Having said that, the same pictures are popping up on a Chinese for Chinese folk in the UK whoring website

I would say that that is not the bird you will see, but it will be a rotating chinese bird in a venue (new girl every week sort of thing) which are usually 18-30 yr old, thin and good service so give it a go.

Offline bukowski

i commented on this girls profile a couple of week ago regarding the hilariously inept self-feedback

anyhow, my spider sense told me she just might be a real student to do something so nieve

so i went to see her and can report that it was indeed the girl in the main profile pics but they are flattering to her

the reality is she is a very ordinary looking, skinny-ish, slightly hatchet faced, Chinese.

early 20's with acne covered over with waxy heavy make-up, when i saw her she was wearing the beige chiffon type dress in one of the photos in front of the door

the pics look like they were taken in the room she has at the corner of Chicheley street. SE1 7PJ (near the Eye, across the road from Waterloo Station)

the block is one that seemed to have a lot of young well to do student-y types coming and going so she might indeed be a student paying her way

i walked though as she was very far from being attractive to me

i fact i wouldn't have fucked her even if she gave me a free one

but for anyone interested

it's definitely her in the pics in front of the door

(assuming there isn't a rotation situation as hamchang suggests above)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 04:51:59 pm by bukowski »
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hamchang

If she was in those types of digs, I guess you are right. Student getting some Gucci money.

Offline cunningman

I suspect that the combination of netbird and Google Translate will waste hours of my time.
Not so sure it will result in a punt, even tho I can enjoy a good Chinese B&S.

Offline Deeeazy

If you google her number and search under images, you will find a few different girls posing in the same hallway !

Lulu does have a nice body :)

Offline Bobwong

Get wechat then get on netbirds using chrome so it will translate automatically. Most of the profiles are agencies who are the safer bet but appear to be charging more than Thai girl agencies.

Offline hamchang

I suspect that the combination of netbird and Google Translate will waste hours of my time.
Not so sure it will result in a punt, even tho I can enjoy a good Chinese B&S.

...you can also buy degrees certs and all sort from that websites it seems.

Offline Deeeazy

I was very curious to meet her but no luck with getting hold of her. Hasn't responded to Emil text and phone seems to be off and no longer showing on AW. If you call the no on the Chinese site, you have to speak Chinese.