Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: passion_emma - Chadwell Heath  (Read 869 times)

Peter Pan

the venue freshwater road chadwell heath Essex roughly five minutes from train station. Date September 2016. one hour £100
Rang Emma earlier in the day and texts arranged an appointment easy enough straight forward nice apartment.
Emma let me in she has a stunning body nice face unfortunately she has the body and face of a Porsche 911 the performance and abilities of a Ford Mondeo. She always more interested in her phone than giving service , was told to take my clothes off laid on the bed given owo it was ok no near as good as passion rafia seductive Nicole or jasmine_babe. She does love oral which I gave to her and she cummed which all goods moved on to doggy she moaned a bit about me fucking her for too long even though we were only twenty minutes in to the session. Moved on to missionary busted my nut. She then started to get me ready for round two and kept complain about being tired while giving me head was ready for round two after a few minutes she got on top but her riding skills are best described as passionless  and pointless. My overall view is if you are tempted by her pay for only thirty minutes at £50 pounds and literally tell her who calling the shots don't let her use fatigue or any excuses. She does CIM now according to her profile on adultwork but would not use her again useless other high performers are unavailable.
07494180609 or 07930047737 currently in Barking

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kingc

Dam she looks quite hot though  :dash:

Peter Pan

Dam she looks quite hot though  :dash:

Indeed she is very attractive but her performance was so poor maybe she has improved but somehow I doubt it