Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie - Swansea Incall  (Read 2331 times)

47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cardifflad1974

After a year of lockdown, finally able to travel and decided to treat myself and arrange to meet WB, I had been planning to for ages but things had never worked out!

Location - Swansea, from conversation her usual place and parking was pretty easy a couple of mins walk away with up to 3 hours for free

Time / Cost - 30 mins for £120

Physical - OMG territory, blonde, blue eyes what's not to like?

The meet :

After some issues with comms on both sides, finally managed to organise a half hour, from actually speaking to her it was an hour and a half and I was turning up at her place. She opened the door wearing some Black Lingerie and a smile, certainly made me smile! I took a couple of mins to freshen up, then sorted the paperwork out and then we got straight into some DFK as she took my clothes off and we got on the bed.

More kissing followed with her then working her way down for OWO with lots of spit and eye contact throughout, then she worked her way back up and sat on my face, I love that and she became pretty wet. On with the rubber and some cowgirl action, but as age is catching up with me I couldn't finish, so she finished me off by hand and as I was about to cum took it all in her mouth. Finished off the last few mins with a nice chat and then I was out the door.

Overall a great time, and i regret not organising an hour and a little blue pill to help me on the way!

External Link/Members Only

Offline WelshMichael

One of the best SPs in the area for sure. She seems to be spending more and more time in London so that doesn't help when trying to arrange a meet. Worth making the effort for though.

Offline Bonio

That sounds like a pretty perfect meeting.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

She is very close to the very top of my list of SPs to see when I return to punting  :P

Offline extraa

Thanks for the review. She looks nice but £120 for half hour is scandalous. She's been visiting London too long.

That's almost double what I was paying for half hour bookings a few years ago. It's sad to see this becoming ever the norm in Wales  :(

Offline Brewmaster13

Looks like Welsh girls visiting London want to charge London rates in Wales
When will reality kick in

Offline Bonio

Looks like Welsh girls visiting London want to charge London rates in Wales
When will reality kick in

Demand and supply. Unless the supply increases I don't see it changing much. Punter demand isn't suddenly going to contract coming out of lockdown.

The problem is bang average SPs getting paid £100/£150 HH/H rates. WB is by all accounts top drawer so she can charge what she likes.

I've set myself a limit for a number of years and have stuck to it.