Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Susie 24  (Read 856 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy Susie 24 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Micky5633

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met last weekend flat located pretty much same block as busty Dana Lee for those who have visited. If not then it is a short 5 min walk along the Tradeston bridge going out of town.

Comms were good, all through text. This was a Saturday and she was not plan A or B or even C but she was all I could get and her pics do look hot. Now it says she is half British/polish, this maybe true but defo more Polish.

Was buzzed up to the flat all secure and discreet enough, little chap on the door and usual hide behind door effort. When I got in was pleased to see a pretty next door Polish girl pics accurate I would say age could be anything from 24 to 28 but all in all pleased.

Now it says fk on her profile which I'm a big fan of, when trying to instigate this she was showing no interest more concerned with kissing my neck. I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm a young, not overweight guy so this straight away turned it into a neutral for me. She lays me on the bed and starts owo which I must say was very good, this lasted a good while before I asked if she fancied 69 to try get her more up for it. She seemed to enjoy this as she was sodding wet. After this we moved on to doggy. Now she does say facials and CIM but I just never got that connection or felt comfortable asking so I just shot my load in the bag. After this she grabs her bottle of Sol from the bed takes a tan then starts complaining about a spot she has on her chin in the mirror, I can barely see it so maybe that's why no fk or dfk was on the menu.

Overall nice looking lass, lighting in flat a bit dim but it was 8pm on a Saturday night. I'm more in to seeing British woman as my chat is much more awkward around others who may not understand the banter. Nice enough girl but wouldn't see again
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 08:00:39 am by Micky5633 »

Roman

Not into kissing from other reviews as well.

Offline Micky5633

Fair play Roman, I should of read up more. Was just a last minute scramble for a booking.

Offline perfect 10

Not into kissing from other reviews as well.
As icky would say ' that's a deal breaker for me'

Offline davxx

Thanks guys, was thinking of trying to see her this weekend but will give her a miss..