Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doggy position tips  (Read 1971 times)

Offline InMefan

Hello guys I know this topic may be a little bit odd but when I'm fucking a girl doggy and I'm on my knees I find it so uncomfortable, in general I hate sitting down on my knees like that anyway, I only really seem to be able to handle doing it for a few mins and then stop because of how uncomfortable my legs and knees feel and I seem to lose my erection and struggle to get it back. Does anyone else ever find it uncomfortable down on there knees? how many people do it standing up? Think I may have to try that instead going forward.

Offline Littlefoot

Hello guys I know this topic may be a little bit odd but when I'm fucking a girl doggy and I'm on my knees I find it so uncomfortable, in general I hate sitting down on my knees like that anyway, I only really seem to be able to handle doing it for a few mins and then stop because of how uncomfortable my legs and knees feel and I seem to lose my erection and struggle to get it back. Does anyone else ever find it uncomfortable down on there knees? how many people do it standing up? Think I may have to try that instead going forward.

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline RedditchJay

dont do Doggy then ?   get her to ride your reverse cowgirl ??  same ?

Offline HailWood

Have the same problem kneeling. My preferred doggy is to have her on the edge of the bed with her arse in the air. Stand on one foot with the other up on the bed beside her knee. Can get some real momentum and power into the thrusts. Give it a go, you know you want to  :D

Offline Bennytheball73

Try this one if you haven't already.
I get my Mrs in doggy position but i lie the opposite way  and give her a pounding while on my side.
My left hand works her left titty and my right hand is free to grab/grip/slap her arse cheeks.

Offline fredhiggins

I feel my willy is too small for doggy - reverse cowgirl is better  :(

Offline Littlefoot

I feel my willy is too small for doggy - reverse cowgirl is better  :(

Nah, no willy is too small for doggy. Unless you have a micro penis.  :(

Offline LM19

Straddle/squat over so not got knees on bed? I usually find that position hot as fuck as well as it frees your hands up for her tits

Offline webpunter

Priceless  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Another doggy position - a mate of a mate of a mate supposedly used to apply peanut butter [or bovril] to his bell end.  Which his lab used to lick off  :lol:  :scare:
Edit:  And the mate of a mate of a mate isn't me !

Offline Littlefoot

Priceless  :lol:

Another doggy position - a mate of a mate of a mate supposedly used to apply peanut butter [or bovril] to his bell end.  Which his lab used to lick off  :lol:  :scare:
Edit:  And the mate of a mate of a mate isn't me !

Clever dogs them labs, so a mate tells me!  :thumbsup: ;)

Offline InMefan

Have the same problem kneeling. My preferred doggy is to have her on the edge of the bed with her arse in the air. Stand on one foot with the other up on the bed beside her knee. Can get some real momentum and power into the thrusts. Give it a go, you know you want to  :D

This sounds like a good idea to be fair :) thanks for the tip, I shall have to give this a go.

Offline InMefan

Nah, no willy is too small for doggy. Unless you have a micro penis.  :(

What would you say your size is roughly? I also think I'm kind of small too, I'm also a fan of cowgirl and reverse cowgirl but kind of want to try and be more comfortable with doggy.

Offline Littlefoot

This sounds like a good idea to be fair :) thanks for the tip, I shall have to give this a go.

Don't forget you're knee pads!  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

What would you say your size is roughly?

I'm 5ft 7 and half precisely!

Offline InMefan

I'm 5ft 7 and half precisely!

Haha I may do, I would feel like a UFC fighter with them  :dance:

Offline scutty brown

If you don't want friction burns on your knees, while doing doggy, don't slide up and down...
Instead catch hold of the  ̶d̶o̶g̶ girl by her ears and yank / drag her backwards  and forwards. That way your arms do all the work, not your knees.

Offline The Owl

Mount her standing up whilst she's kneeling on the bed if comparitive heights allows it.

Offline dog999

Best way I find, get the lady to kneel at the foot of the bed with her ass stickin up in the air, then fuck her hard in the standing position. Works well with any height lady. DOG!!!!!!!!!!. Years of practice.

Offline InMefan

Thanks for the tips guys. I will give these a go and hopefully will have success with it :)

Offline scutty brown

Thanks for the tips guys. I will give these a go and hopefully will have success with it :)

remember to stroke the ears