Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this lady? Seems she tours allot, is that a bad sign??  (Read 1345 times)

Offline mattylondon

She'd definitely be suitable for a lovely tit wank, I'll say that about the girl!  ;) Pics have been photoshopped to fuck mind you... that arse is as smooth as a billiard table! I really love this particular feedback.. priceless!

Feedback
Only   steved (11)   04/09/2010 09:47   Seeking Services
Unofortunately I did not receive any response to my booking or telephone call

Response:   Very sorry but as my profile reads...Im a very busy married woman and cant always answer my phone or read emails. Sorry!

Bezza1979

I know brilliant, at least she keeps up the story of being a married lady!!!

Offline mattylondon

I know brilliant, at least she keeps up the story of being a married lady!!!
:lol: And a 'married' girl who doesn't like to wear her ring, you'll notice?  :) If this agency is going to plug the 'married route', you'd have at least expected them to get that right! Let's keep an eye out for a ring appearing!

Judging by the various times of her feedback, where does she get the time to attend to 'hubby'?!  :)

Offline brooksey

Look at her group. She seems to be part of a parlour.
External Link/Members Only
They also advertise on acemassage. There was a place in Warren Street which was called Totty Girls a few years ago. Not sure if there's any connection, but was a fairly unremarkable parlour (old-fashioned these days) with random foreign girls showing variable levels of enthusiasm.

Offline mattylondon

Look at her group. She seems to be part of a parlour.
External Link/Members Only
They also advertise on acemassage. There was a place in Warren Street which was called Totty Girls a few years ago. Not sure if there's any connection, but was a fairly unremarkable parlour (old-fashioned these days) with random foreign girls showing variable levels of enthusiasm.
Good spot. £120 an hour, then owo and cim are both extras? In London? Jeez, they can piss off! There are plenty of ladies around of a higher standard than that, at those rates.

bobbles1945

Yes I saw her last summer-she was working out of a flat above Warren Street station-the same flat used by Westend playmates girls once they had been tipped out of their basement apartment near Warren Street. She is attractive, tall (and a bit larger than I was expecting-a size 14- should have read her profile more thoroughly) and definitely female with nice firm breasts and a freckled skin. She was then at the top end of my price range-£150 ph if I recall. Good punt though everything covered and an interesting woman

Since I saw her she has then made a number of attempts to "re-position" herself in the market-raising prices to £250 per hour-and then (I assume there were few takers) making offers at a lower price. At one stage she offered sensual massage only. Now I see she is looking for an up-market slot.

Well if I had that sort of money to burn I might go back-but not at those prices

Offline lewishamguy

Yes I saw her last summer-she was working out of a flat above Warren Street station-the same flat used by Westend playmates girls once they had been tipped out of their basement apartment near Warren Street. She is attractive, tall (and a bit larger than I was expecting-a size 14- should have read her profile more thoroughly) and definitely female with nice firm breasts and a freckled skin. She was then at the top end of my price range-£150 ph if I recall. Good punt though everything covered and an interesting woman

Since I saw her she has then made a number of attempts to "re-position" herself in the market-raising prices to £250 per hour-and then (I assume there were few takers) making offers at a lower price. At one stage she offered sensual massage only. Now I see she is looking for an up-market slot.

Well if I had that sort of money to burn I might go back-but not at those prices

thanks for the review but probably the OP has died since he posted this thread ;)