Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met evaC?  (Read 872 times)

Offline Peterbry

Chaps, has anyone here met evaC before and can pass on their comments?

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

TP seemed to enjoy her last year
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17562.0

Try a search & you will find more

sash

RB'd me a couple of times - second time i confirmed all and then she said unexpected problem and dissappeared for 2 weeks. messaged me back on return but i didnt go through as she changed her RB fee.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Chaps, has anyone here met evaC before and can pass on their comments?

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Are you serious, £250 minimum charge with one useless photo.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

sash

not sporting of me to say how much of a difference there was on the RB but considerable. she did say gfe not pse

Offline Jimmyredcab

not sporting of me to say how much of a difference there was on the RB but considerable. she did say gfe not pse

If she charged sensible fees she would not have to beg for reverse bookings.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Tailpipe

I would agree nice girl and a good punt bit of a wolf in sleeps clothing she likes her work if you no what I mean.

Good looking and well dressed very nice body.  I would see again but would never pay the the full Rack rate.

Some of those girls like to control and pick who they see kate,sweet does the same thats why I think there standard Rates
look so high.

Offline Peterbry

Thanks chaps.

I've tried to arrange a meeting but seem to have had the same experience as sash, great comms to begin with, agreed a meet but now she's had to go 'away' for a week.

Interesting TP as Kate.Sweet has bid on my RB. Out of the evaC and kate.sweet which one would you recommend?

password02

Thanks chaps.

I've tried to arrange a meeting but seem to have had the same experience as sash, great comms to begin with, agreed a meet but now she's had to go 'away' for a week.

Interesting TP as Kate.Sweet has bid on my RB. Out of the evaC and kate.sweet which one would you recommend?

If you like your pussy lips then it has to be Kate Sweet - she has got the most incredibly pussy lips i have seen on a WG - you can suck on those all day!!!

Offline Tailpipe

Thanks chaps.

Easy Kate, but its whatever floats your boat , Kate is cute taller may be a size 10 or 9 however it works, so just a like bigger but great body good shape , I love skinny Girls
Trust me on that but evaC is tiny . The Doctor found evac a bit of a moaner if I recall , he's a member who knows the score. ,  I am more  tolerant than him so may be not an issue for me.

They are both good Girls Read Alexy Reviews on Kate superstar first time out then less keen second time again as I Recall. However Alexy is like a rat up a drain pipe . :cool:

You may get a bid from nola18 one day if so Crack on she loves her job sella body comes like train.  :drinks: