Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this wg?  (Read 1661 times)

Zbztown

Hi, has anyone seen this wg?  Any reviews?

External Link/Members Only

password02

No and No - Are you the girl in question?

1st post and its 'Have you seen' question ?

Online NightKid

No, but interesting find. Fingers crossed for this one as the profile checks out fine with the sole exception that she hasn't uploaded a veri pic.

By the way, in case you're unaware of how to search for reviews on here ... read this - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.0

No and No - Are you the girl in question?

1st post and its 'Have you seen' question ?

Whoa there, I wouldn't be so quick to jump down his throat just yet. The profile seems legit and there's plenty a genuine UKP-er who started out with the same question.

password02

No, but interesting find. Fingers crossed for this one as the profile checks out fine with the sole exception that she hasn't uploaded a veri pic.

By the way, in case you're unaware of how to search for reviews on here ... read this - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.0

Whoa there, I wouldn't be so quick to jump down his throat just yet. The profile seems legit and there's plenty a genuine UKP-er who started out with the same question.

Yes Sorry - Lets give the guy a chance 0 The pics are very decent but why no ver upload yet when its been nearly 4 months since on AW?

Offline wukkas

Not a fan of Eloise.

I tried ringing her once and no reply so moved on. Two days later I got a text telling me she was free.

Thankfully I use a punting phone but just out of principal I really don't like WG's sending random texts publicising their availability.

Of course I have not actually seen her - she could be amazing (her body is) but I just wanted to put it out there for guys who don't use punting phones.

Online NightKid

Not a fan of Eloise.

I tried ringing her once and no reply so moved on. Two days later I got a text telling me she was free.

Thankfully I use a punting phone but just out of principal I really don't like WG's sending random texts publicising their availability.

Of course I have not actually seen her - she could be amazing (her body is) but I just wanted to put it out there for guys who don't use punting phones.

Was it a purely soliciting text?

I used to think that getting replies from a WG after the time you intended to punt was a major no-no until I experienced the usual major fail prossie comms recently and one of them at least had the decency to text back on the following day to apologise for not responding, which I thought was a nice touch.

Of course, that only applies to apologetic replies ... those who respond to tout can literally go get fucked.  :mad:

Offline Sedlmayer

Not a fan of Eloise.

Agree - very unprofessional and probably an indication that she has a pretty chaotic life (so, in my book, best avoided).

Offline danny.simons

Not a fan of Eloise.

Similar experience here, except it was the day after not two days. Claimed that she 'missed my call' but why leave it a day to get back to me? That didn't make sense in my opinion