Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamila Pakistani - Heathrow  (Read 2432 times)

6 review(s) for Jamila Pakistani (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline punting2017

I usually don't do write ups but as I had a bad experience with this WAG, i feel compelled to inform the rest of you guys to exercise caution.

Apparently working from her home address coms were good initially, I made a one hour booking. When I arrived she looked a state, hair was bushy like she had been dragged through a bush!  :unknown:
Despite the appearance as I had travelled more than an hour I stuck to my original plan, we discussed fees and what I wanted which was mainly oral without and DFK, the latter which she didn't do despite listing it on her AW profile. Regardless I continued, I paid the monies and stripped onto the bed... Jamila came back in and got naked and laid next to me presumably to initiate oral when all of a sudden a small child come through the door followed by the father i presume!!! :scare: :angry: :vomit:

What happened after was a rush on Jamila to cover up, I felt like a duck out of water and got dressed, I argued for my money back which after a very heated debate she reluctantly gave...when she showed me out of the door she told me to never come back! The cheek!

To all you fellow men, exercise caution if you do make an incall booking, the venue was a flat on the top floor.

Offline LLPunting

What a bloddy nightmare!   :diablo:

Well done getting your dosh back.

Hope you find a better "saddle" to get into when you return again.

sean70

OP.... WTF! In my years of punting never heard of an experience like this before. How on earth can the bitch start arguing with when you asked for a refund! Delighted you got your papers back  :)

Offline Sharpy

when all of a sudden a small child come through the door followed by the father i presume!!!

I have definitely read the exact same thing before in a negative review on here or AW about an Asian WG in the Heathrow area which leads me to think this review is a load of BS as too much of a coincidence IMO :thumbsdown:

Offline Mightier Than

I usually don't do write ups

All genuine write-ups are worthwhile - we want to hear the good and the bad, and warnings carry more weight from those with a track record.

Offline punting2017

Sharpy you’re entitled to believe what you will, all I can say is I’ve got nothing to gain or lose by lying. No self gain here just want others to have some background if they’re travelling over an hour like myself.

Finding a borderline decent Indian/Pakistani punt is lucky at best. Most of the time they are vanilla and robotic with no enthusiasm.

If anyone has a decent recommendation I’ll be happy to hear!

Offline Sharpy

I found the post that I was referring to which was posted last year.... and supposedly by you!
Why didn't you mention this OP?   :unknown:

I usually don't do write ups but as I had a bad experience with this WAG, i feel compelled to inform the rest of you guys to exercise caution.

Apparently working from her home address coms were good initially, I made a one hour booking. When I arrived she looked a state, hair was bushy like she had been dragged through a bush!  :unknown:
Despite the appearance as I had travelled more than an hour I stuck to my original plan, we discussed fees and what I wanted which was mainly oral without and DFK, the latter which she didn't do despite listing it on her AW profile. Regardless I continued, I paid the monies and stripped onto the bed... Jamila came back in and got naked and laid next to me presumably to initiate oral when all of a sudden a small child come through the door followed by the father i presume!!! :scare: :angry: :vomit:

What happened after was a rush on Jamila to cover up, I felt like a duck out of water and got dressed, I argued for my money back which after a very heated debate she reluctantly gave...when she showed me out of the door she told me to never come back! The cheek!

To all you fellow men, exercise caution if you do make an incall booking, the venue was a flat on the top floor.

Besides you can't judge a book by its cover as they say!
I punted Ria last  year when I fancied an indian and she blew my socks off  :wacko:

Offline punting2017

Sorry guys...been off the game for a while. Just logged in and saw the replies. Have set up a review as requested.

Sharpy, wasn’t this a mention?  ;)

sean70

OP when did this punt take place?

Offline Belgarion

2 reviews exactly the same. Word for word with different aliases

:rolleyes:

Offline punting2017

July 2016. That review was mine.

If you follow the thread, another poster said to relist it as a separate review so thats what I've done. Albeit over a year later  :rolleyes:

As mentioned before been off the scene until recently.

Offline Sharpy

Offline Stud01

So now this is a review from July 2016? Not sure what the point was of posting the same review twice under a different alias. Does not sound right to me.

Offline punting2017

My bad Sharpy, still learning how to work this site. Assumed everything was linked from the last post!  :cool:

Offline Sharpy

OP, I see you have just posted a review for Zara Aleesha
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=168564.0

Might just give you the benefit of the doubt yet!

Offline smiths

July 2016. That review was mine.

If you follow the thread, another poster said to relist it as a separate review so thats what I've done. Albeit over a year later  :rolleyes:

As mentioned before been off the scene until recently.

So you have admins permission to change nick on here I assume, is that right? Why did you wait over a year to do this review when the punt happened last year and why didn't you mention it was last year in this review? That's crucial information for punters as a LOT can change in over a year. Punters don't have to give times and dates of punts but if its so long ago it should be mentioned in my view, its material information highly relevant in my book.

The WG I met was a turn off so I walked, no sign of a kid or a guy though that means fuck all as I was gone in a short time.