Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishAmericanMix - Hyde Park  (Read 6394 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5776172) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline !blewabagtoday

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I've read the rules and posting my first review to make my contribution. I believe these two are already reviewed on here but they are my most recent encounter.

Communication: Was pretty efficient, quick responses to all messages. Pretty clear about do's and dont's. All questions about services answered in a very business like manner.

Looks: pics are pretty accurate although I would say the shorter one was slightly thicker in real life. Nice ass, proper PAWG. I preferred her over the tall one, as she is naturally prettier. Not a head turner but more like girl next door type. The tall one, I can't say she was my type but she looks exactly like her pics so you can judge for yourself but hey I was there for the service. Overall, the tall one was lean without an ounce of fat, so still very fuckable. 

Ok so they delivered on all the services that we agreed before hand, that included rimming, cim, anal and double bj's. Bc they are a genuine couple, I didn't have to switch condoms during session. Did multiple positions all over the bed. Didn't really engage in kissing, did some LFK but felt a bit disconnected. Everything else was on point, left satisfied.

External Link/Members Only

I do plan on seeing them again.

Offline samp001

Thanks for your review Op. could you confirm the time you spent and charges. Any hidden extras? Do the girls genuinely play with each other. past reviews are not super consistent and suggest them being a bit transactional. Want to go ahead and book them myself since a lack of good FFM duos.   

Offline intpro

If anyone want to see them try pretending you saw them from sa, I previously agreed £200 each for few hours of fun rather than the 1 hour booked from aw.

Never got around to seeing meeting though.

Offline !blewabagtoday

Thanks for your review Op. could you confirm the time you spent and charges. Any hidden extras? Do the girls genuinely play with each other. past reviews are not super consistent and suggest them being a bit transactional. Want to go ahead and book them myself since a lack of good FFM duos.   

They were only transactional with me during the message exchange discussing services. After the paperwork was out of the way and I showered, they pretty much followed all my requests with gusto. I was not so much into seeing them play with each other but they french kissed each other with my cock inbetween at my request, took my cock out of one girl's pussy and into the other's girl's mouth. they also did anal, that was the only time i switch condoms.

I paid 400 for the hour
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 03:16:46 pm by !blewabagtoday »

Offline Dangermouse82

Did u do anal on both? How was the rimming skills like?

Offline !blewabagtoday

Did u do anal on both? How was the rimming skills like?

Yes anal on both of them for an extended period of time, but im not large

rimming skills were fine, they went deep without hesistation

Offline Odin669

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I've read the rules and posting my first review to make my contribution. I believe these two are already reviewed on here but they are my most recent encounter.

Communication: Was pretty efficient, quick responses to all messages. Pretty clear about do's and dont's. All questions about services answered in a very business like manner.

Looks: pics are pretty accurate although I would say the shorter one was slightly thicker in real life. Nice ass, proper PAWG. I preferred her over the tall one, as she is naturally prettier. Not a head turner but more like girl next door type. The tall one, I can't say she was my type but she looks exactly like her pics so you can judge for yourself but hey I was there for the service. Overall, the tall one was lean without an ounce of fat, so still very fuckable. 

Ok so they delivered on all the services that we agreed before hand, that included rimming, cim, anal and double bj's. Bc they are a genuine couple, I didn't have to switch condoms during session. Did multiple positions all over the bed. Didn't really engage in kissing, did some LFK but felt a bit disconnected. Everything else was on point, left satisfied.

External Link/Members Only

I do plan on seeing them again.
I came across them on seeking, they wanted £500 in that time so I guess they just decided to improve their method and prices