Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely V-Bayswater  (Read 689 times)

4 review(s) for Lovely V (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

£80 30mins. OW, No DFK, RO, sex in multiple positions.

The Girl-Pics are accurate. Definitely my type and as described she’s a petite sexy Latina with a great body and a nice ass. Good English and as mentioned I believe she is a student in London and doing this to make ends meet.

Location-Small but decent studio flat in Bayswater. I went late at night but was discreet enough. I’d feel fine going there whenever.

Comms- I believe all done by her but from our interaction, I believe she does have a maid that handles or helps with ‘business’. Her English is good and she is a uni student so all was clear and concise so no issues there.

The Meet-This is where it all goes down hill. I’d been royally stood up on a booking(won’t even attempt to get into that now) so found myself tipsy and horny. I did a proximity search and nothing jumped out at me so I thought I’d try Laura as she’d been on my hotlist and was a brief train ride away. Sent her a text and she got straight back to me so I figured I might as well.

When I arrived, I was pleased to see that she was indeed as described and fit as fuck. Handed over £80 for 30mins and had a quick shower. Got on the bed and she immediately reached for the condom and the lube and the alarm bells started ringing. I was expecting OWO and DFK but after a few pecs on the lips she put the condom on and began to give some very average OW.. I can’t remember how long this lasted but was brief and in not memorable. Her profile states that she provides DFK and OWO, none of which was on offer so that was a bummer straight away.

Then I thought I’d try and warm things up a bit by giving her some RO. She was fresh  and very responsive so I figured this would liven up the session. Must have been down there 15mins or so then hear an alarm or something and she’s like, times up. Of course, I’m like what the fuck?!. She’s apologetic but says she doesn’t handle the bookings and has someone else coming. I have a rushed shower, am unceremoniously kicked out in the nicest possible way and literally pass another punter on his way up.

I’m now outside, pissed off, tipsy and seriously horny so of course my first thought was to find a plan c, despite how bad this plan b had gone. Obviously thinking with my dick at this stage. Send off a couple of messages and before I get any replies, Laura, the girl who basically just threw me out, texts me and asks if I wanna come back. Now I have no idea what happened with the other punter but it couldn’t have been even 5 mins so I presume he walked (which is unlikely because the girl is fit) or bust his nut in a couple mins and bounced. Either way, at this stage, seeing as I was about to jump in an Uber anywhere, I figured, let me just go back and bang this hot Latina as she’s right there. Plus I figured maybe she felt kinda bad about what happened and wanted to right her wrong.

Get back to the room and she’s like £80. Of course, I’m like, I thought you were just gonna finish me off kinda thing and she was like, I’m sorry, the maid controls it. She says she could do £60 for 15mins. I’m really not the type to argue with young girls and at this stage, I figure, fuck it.  I’m here and was gonna pay someone else £80 anyway so let’s just get this done.

What followed was for me a pretty standard, vanilla punt.She felt good and has a great body but isn’t what you’d call a ‘freak in the sheets’. Went through a few positions and I eventually came in the dom.

I had another shower and we then had a good chat. She’s a nice enough girl and can hold a good conversation.

Would I return? Debatable. Here’s the thing. This goes down as a negative for a number of obvious reasons but now I know what the vibe is, if I was in the area and wanted a fairly inexpensive P&D with a fit young Latina, I’m sure I could do a lot worse. The set up is decent and maybe on another occasion and under slightly different circumstances this could be a positive. Definitely not rushing back there though.

Not having a great run of punts though so I really hope for better luck next time. Can’t seem to find any consistent performers that I like at the moment. Really shows why girls like Ameera are so good. Just difficult to connect with her schedule. Dah well.....better luck next time I guess.

Offline oversexed

You saved me a lot of dough and time here. Thank you for the review. She was on my radar.

So, she is not independent but controlled by a maid? Wow
They probably wrote her profile as well. Brothel girls are mostly good for pump and dump

So you paid £160, altogether, to fuck her?
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline 0mard3000

You saved me a lot of dough and time here. Thank you for the review. She was on my radar.

So, she is not independent but controlled by a maid? Wow
They probably wrote her profile as well. Brothel girls are mostly good for pump and dump

So you paid £160, altogether, to fuck her?

Correct  :dash: Not happy about this at all. Note to self. Don’t punt when drunk :thumbsdown:

Offline peter purves

Countdown

Then I thought I’d try and warm things up a bit by giving her some RO. She was fresh  and very responsive so I figured this would liven up the session. Must have been down there 15mins or so then hear an alarm or something and she’s like, times up. Of course, I’m like what the fuck?!. She’s apologetic but says she doesn’t handle the bookings and has someone else coming. I have a rushed shower, am unceremoniously kicked out in the nicest possible way and literally pass another punter on his way up.

Word...

Top Es(c)ort...Not  :dash: :angry:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Better luck and also judgement next time my friend :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 12:02:30 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi:
Her profile says "Remember You pay for my time and company."  :dash:
Usually when an alarm or knock happens, it means there is 5 or 10 minutes left to finish off and leave. Getting kicked out without finishing is worst and deserves negative.