Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ambassadors  (Read 2569 times)

Offline walshy101

Has any one visited this place recently, would be nice to know been a while since i was last there

*prices
*choice of girls
*quality 

raul365

10 pounds entry fees after 6pm
price:60 pound for 30 minutes
girls:all girls are aged above 30 with huge boobs :)

raul365

7 to 8 girls all are from east european countries

SirFrank

Last time I went there Princess Diana was still alive. Fuck knocking shops these days

SirFrank

7 to 8 girls all are from east european countries

Just like adultwork

Offline hockogrockle

Where is this place that's being discussed? There's an Ambassadors in Bristol. (Rather pricey for what it offers.) But I suspect these posts are about somewhere different.

raul365

Silverado

Offline Eeyore

There's been a Thai girl working there for a while. She is in her 30s, a good size 12 with big boobs if you like that sort of thing but she does give a good service.

Offline ledley

There's been a Thai girl working there for a while. She is in her 30s, a good size 12 with big boobs if you like that sort of thing but she does give a good service.

cheers for this i may give it a try if i get smashed on sat night haha.

If u like that type of girl and like parlours, There is a thai girl at first choice leisure called lilly who works weekends and she is in 20's with a cracking body and huge fake tits and she is £45 for 30 mins 

SeekingtheTruth

If u like that type of girl and like parlours, There is a thai girl at first choice leisure called lilly who works weekends and she is in 20's with a cracking body and huge fake tits and she is £45 for 30 mins

Seen her, shes fantastic and takes doggy like a champ.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Is First Choice Leisure a parlour? Sounds like a travel agent ;)
If so, does anybody have a link?

GeeWiz

Is First Choice Leisure a parlour? Sounds like a travel agent ;)
If so, does anybody have a link?

Didn't it used to be called The Executive Lounge or something like that?  Never saw any executives going in there mind you.
External Link/Members Only
Think it's still the cheapest MP in town and not too shabby.  But you may be better off going to see Samantha10 round the corner.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Didn't it used to be called The Executive Lounge or something like that?  Never saw any executives going in there mind you.
External Link/Members Only
Think it's still the cheapest MP in town and not too shabby.  But you may be better off going to see Samantha10 round the corner.

Thanks mate.
I'll have a look for samantha10. I assume she's on AW?

Offline ledley

Seen her, shes fantastic and takes doggy like a champ.

that she does  :hi:

saw her drunk one time and I felt quite bad after but she was a trooper and sucked me off for about 45 minutes straight to get the job done. The EE girls in there would never, never do that.

cardace

I saw Samantha a while back, willing girl, but damn ugly and the place was a tip as well

not even worth the fee she charges