Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black / Ebony FBSM providers?  (Read 5355 times)

Offline brooksy872

Hardly ever see any FBSM ads from black ladies... Any recommendations please guys????

I would like to apologise in advance to all the inevitable "not left a review" brigade . I understand if you don't wish to assist with this post. :)

Offline Pete556

Susan Henley in Arden - see my review

Offline brooksy872

Susan Henley in Arden - see my review

External Link/Members Only

Wonderful . Thank you for the review . Definitely adding to hotlist. Thanks  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 01:55:22 pm by brooksy872 »

Offline goodolnick

Agree about Susan in HIA
She is wonderful! Quite expensive and the nearest you will get to her naked is her in her bra and pants. Quite a site to behold but she does make you pay a lot for the privilege. Limited touching too but the massage, her personality and just the way she looks makes up for it.

Offline brooksy872

Anyone had the pleasure of this one..? She offers a reggae reggae massage (whatever that is lol  :music: :yahoo: :dance:)

Offline brooksy872

Offline goodolnick

Great research and some good potential but Klaudia looks a bit of a handful!

Offline Pete556

Agree about Susan in HIA
She is wonderful! Quite expensive and the nearest you will get to her naked is her in her bra and pants. Quite a site to behold but she does make you pay a lot for the privilege. Limited touching too but the massage, her personality and just the way she looks makes up for it.
Yeah - absolutely agree.

Online mr.bluesky

Great research and some good potential but Klaudia looks a bit of a handful!

Not only that but reading her profile she warms up the oil in a professional way. I didn't know there were more than one way to warm up the oil. If she does it in an unprofessional way does that mean it's too hot  :scare:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 06:02:10 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline brooksy872

Anyone had the pleasure of this one..? She offers a reggae reggae massage (whatever that is lol  :music: :yahoo: :dance:)

Hi have met this one now and was a good massage albeit a unique style. House on residential street in Handsworth. She has reggae music on instead of the usual slow massage style soundtrack which is different. Massage was firm and good with lots of reach-unders . Paid £60 for one hour which included body to body and HE. She has a very fit body slim with small boobs and was well oiled for the body to body. Would recommend  :thumbsup:

Offline Beamer

Hi have met this one now and was a good massage albeit a unique style. House on residential street in Handsworth. She has reggae music on instead of the usual slow massage style soundtrack which is different. Massage was firm and good with lots of reach-unders . Paid £60 for one hour which included body to body and HE. She has a very fit body slim with small boobs and was well oiled for the body to body. Would recommend  :thumbsup:

Please add as a review.  :hi:
It so much easier when trying to find details if details are posted via a review.

Offline Jockey

Offline niterider2019

Lorna grey looks like shes got a massive handful (.)(.)

You won't see the girl in pic advertised a Lorna - image taken from web I'm sorry to say...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline brooksy872

Oops...just noticed your report
Would you mind adding some more detail to cover
....what she looks like facially
.... how far does she allow you to explore her body
....what’s her gaff like
....massage table or bed

Cheers

Yes no probs...

Facially she is okay. Nice curly hair (may be wig)

When facing up she climbed on for some body to body, i ran hands over her body with no objections. Grabbed some boobs and ass no probs so think she would be cool with more . Didnt try anything  too intrusive as was first visit so did not want to push my luck lol.

House was clean and street is better side of handsworth (if there is one lol)

Small massage table in room . Not cheap one but decent leather one

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 10:42:17 am by brooksy872 »

Offline brooksy872

You won't see the girl in pic advertised a Lorna - image taken from web I'm sorry to say...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the info... interested to know what kind of gargoyle would be awaiting for the poor bloke that decides to TOFTT lol

Any volunteers to take up this brave challenge???  :D

Offline brooksy872

Has anyone had the pleasure. Got an excellent rack on her. Any info??

Offline Littlefoot

Hardly ever see any FBSM ads from black ladies... Any recommendations please guys????

I would like to apologise in advance to all the inevitable "not left a review" brigade . I understand if you don't wish to assist with this post. :)
There’s a couple on this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160732.0

Offline milyzz

Ill be trying that last link soon. It seems to be run by a WG that used to operate in Erdington/Gravelly Hill.

Offline Villaboy

Hi I was this lady a year ago & I'd like to see her again for a proper review but having changed my phone I've lost her number. The link is also down so I'm not sure she is still working. Can you PM me her number of you still have it please. Thanks

Offline punterinho

Could you please pass on to me if you get her number

Online Atrueyorkie

Is this the most recent thread for West Midlands, there’s been a few that have popped up on the scene but wanna make sure it’s the right thread to put the information on

Offline Tightpants

Is this the most recent thread for West Midlands, there’s been a few that have popped up on the scene but wanna make sure it’s the right thread to put the information on
Nothing recent on the discussions.
Been the odd review but considering this thread is so old it may be worth starting a new topic.
I am sure the FBSM massage providers have adapted to the new environment as we come out of the periods of lockdown.

Offline brooksy872

Could do with a refreshment after lockdown . Any additions more than welcome mate  :yahoo:

Online Atrueyorkie

Noted this one, follows the same format as the two I’ve been too AB and AJ they both broadcast on viva street and gumtree for the same area but more on viva street.

Ab Is curvy and has big tits, more bbw look. hr is available if you ask along with nude but that’s all on offer it seems

AJ - Gave me the impression that she is the freakier of the two, hr is inclusive. Literally on flip straight hr and I feel there could be more to offer.

Online Atrueyorkie

Been interested in this one but the comms are dodgy. Would be interesting if anyone has been?

Offline brooksy872

Noted this one, follows the same format as the two I’ve been too AB and AJ they both broadcast on viva street and gumtree for the same area but more on viva street.

Ab Is curvy and has big tits, more bbw look. hr is available if you ask along with nude but that’s all on offer it seems

AJ - Gave me the impression that she is the freakier of the two, hr is inclusive. Literally on flip straight hr and I feel there could be more to offer.

How much did you pay?

Offline jameslover

How big are her tits and did she allow touching?

Online Atrueyorkie

How much did you pay?

Ab 70 for massage plus naturist
Aj just 65

Online Atrueyorkie

How big are her tits and did she allow touching?

Probably a size F, they are more than a handful and she did allow touching but I think it’s very ymmv.

Online Atrueyorkie

Nobody knows any other black Masseuses? It can’t be this barren in West Midlands???

Offline bestpunt

D'light beauty and massage on Partridge Rd sheldon  or Yardley, only black ladies work there
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Atrueyorkie

D'light beauty and massage on Partridge Rd sheldon  or Yardley, only black ladies work there

I’ve seen Tia a few times (did a review), have you seen any of the other ones there? If so can you describe them?I’ve only see one other girl there when I’ve been she was bbw size

Offline bestpunt

I haven't been there for a while
I saw that bbw and coco that's all

There was one in Olton but can't find her ad
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Drlurve

Has anyone had the pleasure. Got an excellent rack on her. Any info??

I have tried - but her comms are awful - she only ever emails back, sometimes weeks later. Much as I would like to try her option3, eventually I just gave up.
I'm guessing she doesn't do this for a living.

Online Atrueyorkie

I thought I’d drop a mini review on AJ in this section. There’s no standing/current ad for her and I think she’s retired due to the fact of no ads and disappearance from the scene. I have the number but I think it’s against the rules if it’s not publicly displayed/ no ad.

What was funny about this one as mentioned in my review of AB at the time they were operating out of the same establishment off Ryland street. I had seen AJ prior to my later encounter with AB. The contrast was vast.

Definitely got the student vibe, early 20’s, the line of drinks on the window sill. Facially she was okay but she had this sex vibe projecting from her which did make her a tad sexier. I got undressed and confirmed the appointment for an hour which cost 65. Nothing more was said and she left while I got undressed and settled.

Back on arrival no towel was placed over and she just worked around my body. I don’t recall it being sensual so I was rocking with the wsws element. She was not too talkative and knew when to just let there be silence.

On the flip I was hard as a rock, it’s almost like my brain just says, right it’s that time and stands to attention. She commented on the size and without much words exchanged just went for it and started hr. was open to touching and has my hand on her ass. Which was not massive at all, she’s a slim girl but a decent proportion to her figure.

I decided to sit it and she just gave that look as if she wanted more, hard to describe in words but you know when you get that look. Seated up now both hands on each cheek, she’s continuing the hr and were exchanging dirty talk. She then invites more and end up sucking her tits and a bit of neck kissing. For some reason I feel I was scratching the surface of her freak levels.

Layed back down she finishes the HR and I think I definitely emptied my tank fully. A shower was offered which was in good condition. Had a small chat and she gave subtle hints that for regulars that more could be on offer.

I did receive a text after which stated hr in writing but was never able to organise a repeat visit.

Overall she was a 6/7 out of 10 facially, I think her sex appeal brought her up. Her body was 7/10, slim but she had nice decently sized perky tits. Service was a 9/10.

I don’t think I can make this an official review due to the initial comments made at the start but placing this her just in case she makes a re-appearance and for intel purposes.

Offline Andywb

As Beamer has already said above, you should add a review if you have seen her. There are already reviews for Reggae Reggae Massage and not all of the info in those threads is positive. Your review would help build a clearer picture

Offline houseboot

As Beamer has already said above, you should add a review if you have seen her. There are already reviews for Reggae Reggae Massage and not all of the info in those threads is positive. Your review would help build a clearer picture

You are quoting a comment from over 2 years ago.

He,  brooksy872 , can't review unless he has seen her again in the last 6 months.

Nb Beamer has not been seen here for 18 months
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 03:43:34 pm by houseboot »

Offline Andywb

You are quoting a comment from over 2 years ago.

He,  brooksy872 , can't review unless he has seen her again in the last 6 months.

Nb Beamer has not been seen here for 18 months

Ahh, fair point sorry, I did not realise the thread was started 2 years ago