Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kalia (Diva) - Baker Street - stunning IMO  (Read 4873 times)

Offline Artful Rodger

45 min scraper positive in-call punt for £130 with a stunning Rom

External Link/Members Only

Venue - 6/10
Top floor (of 5) flat shared with another WG (maybe more) about 2 minutes walk from Baker Street tube.

Looks - 9/10
Face - 9/10 - I found her stunning like the pics, a feline beauty. Skin not as perfect as the pics and not as tanned, but minimal photoshopping. I guess she’s 27/28.
Body - 9/10 - size 6, big fake tits (with big erect nipples). Small but perfectly formed arse. I guess she goes to the gym, though not that regularly, but no fat on her. It made a nice change to meet a WG with a some blond pubes around the snatch and I don’t mean a landing strip, I mean unshaven. Quite a lot of tastefully done tattoos.

Services received - 7/10
OWO, 69, RO, sex 5 positions

The meet - 6/10
Greeted with 2 pecks on the cheeks and her in a tiny blue g-string and see through matching bra. I was immediately glad I made the choice.

I follow her tight arse to her room and tell her I only want 1 pop (which she confirmed is all you get in a 45 min punt) and ask her what I can do, she confirms kissing. I didn’t specify if FK/DFK but even if she said no about FK I wouldn’t have walked as she’s so hot. She also confirms OWO and says the only restriction is that I can’t touch her nipples (tits ok to handle).

Next I tell her I want a shower and she had to check that the coast was clear.

Back in the bedroom, she’s smiley and looks mega hot stripping off the minimal underwear she was wearing. A few pecks on the lips and I realise FK/DFK is not happening. Even still I m rock hard as she’s stunning.

After she administers a helmet clean with a wipe, its onto OWO with me lying on bed, not particularly great OWO as not deep and no attention to the shaft or balls but she kept me hard for 3-4 mins before I decided it was time for a 69. I hadn’t noticed previously that she was unshaven as her pubes are thin and blond and only lower down, so it was a surprise when I felt the tickle of few pubes on my lips and tongue, though not of putting.

Next followed all the standard positions for a few minutes each. All were well delivered with the best being RCG and mish on the edge of the bed. All the time good eye contact, soft moaning and a sense she was genuinely enjoying herself.

In the final mish position I ask if I can come on her tits and she says yes, but I have second thoughts as she’s nice and tight so I decide to blow in the bag.

The room is hot and I m sweating after 20 mins of pounding so I shower. When I get back in the room she’s now wearing a very unsexy brown dressing gown which is pimp-sized. I ve got 10mins left so because I realise nothing else is likely to happen I slowly start to get dressed. She was friendly enough and easy to talk to but I could tell she was keen to get me out of there, though wasn’t rude or checking her phone. I ended up staying till time was up.

I asked her if she’d use tongues when kissing if I booked her again and she said no, not even to her regulars. To be fair if she offered DFK she’d no doubt have been so well reviewed she’d be out of my budget range!

Pros
Stunning face and body
Tight pussy
Nice soft accent with good English

Cons
No FK/DFK
Felt like I was on a conveyor belt
Not really a GFE

Summary
I nearly gave this a ‘neutral’ due to lack of kissing and the fact it wasn’t a great GFE but didn’t as she’s so hot and did everything else I asked her too during the main act.

Offline Jaymes

Profile says FK. Says she doesn’t do it  :unknown:

Online Jeffe

Obviously the rating is up to you op but I personally find it more frustrating seeing a girl who is that hot but disappoints on the service. It almost feels like more of a waste to me than seeing an average looker but good provider

Offline Superjames0824

Besides, she has one cum policy and I didn’t know it when I made 45 minutes with her. I finished 20 minutes earlier and she tried to push me going . I said at least let me stay what I paid for.

Offline Dashing

Cross-references for Kalia @ Diva

= Delisha @ Admiral (External Link/Members Only)
= Delisha @ Babes of London (External Link/Members Only)

Offline Artful Rodger

Obviously the rating is up to you op but I personally find it more frustrating seeing a girl who is that hot but disappoints on the service. It almost feels like more of a waste to me than seeing an average looker but good provider

It was definitely a scraper positive. I tend to leave a few days between seeing a WG and reviewing. When I left her place I was smiling and 3 days later I was getting a semi thinking about it. So agreed it definitely shouldn’t be about looks but her service was good enough for what I wanted. Plus I ve been with lesser looking, better service providers and felt they were a down grade on what I get on civi street and therefore felt more like I d been ripped off. We all have different priorities I suppose.

Online Jeffe

Fair play op, wasn’t a criticism of yourself and if you still had fond post punt memories then that’s a positive in my book. And yes agree there does have to be some attraction or what’s the point of paying at all  :unknown:

Offline Artful Rodger

I didn’t know it when I made 45 minutes with her. I finished 20 minutes earlier and she tried to push me going.

Any chance of a review of your punt then?

Offline James

shes been on my diva to do list. guess shes a pump and dump. no multiple cums and lack of kissing, Purley there for looks and one cum only. 30 mins may be ideal
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gatehouse

+1. You need filth when that they are that good looking.

Offline magnetico

says the only restriction is that I can’t touch her nipples (tits ok to handle).

Had the same request,odd policy.