Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My neighbour is a WG  (Read 3836 times)

Offline itk

Just had the usual browse through AW and seen a new profile, and was shocked to see it was my neighbour. She's recently divorced and moved a mile or so up the road, so times must be hard. Her profile pic looks bloody awful, but speaking to her as a neighbour she was always a laugh.

Offline PLeisure

Offline itk

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No chance of a review.  :D Looking again the profile is very basic, doesn't even list any likes

vw

Revenge profile?
If it was revenge I would personally include all her dislikes as likes !

Offline itk

Online pumps

She says she's size 14..... I wonder how many member's on UKP will believe that  :lol: :lol:

Offline BP96

Profile no longer active.

Would have taken the phrase "girl next door" to a whole new level...

pking_paul

Hidden Image/Members Only

For those who missed out

Thanks for that pumps, very considerate of you when the profile has gone  :drinks:

Fine pair I must say

Offline tantric talents

She must have got rumbled by posting that face pic.
Either that or she was the shortest divorcee in history! Ding dong church bells!

Offline OutForJustice80

She must have got rumbled by posting that face pic.
Either that or she was the shortest divorcee in history! Ding dong church bells!
Or she saw this post and bolted faster than a horse with a pound of ginger up its ass.

Offline Roth

Or she saw this post and bolted faster than a horse with a pound of ginger up its ass.

Ouch!!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline tantric talents

:lol: :lol:
I didn't know Chris Evans liked Anal?

Offline Roth

:lol: :lol:
I didn't know Chris Evans liked Anal?

Now I'd prefer him to this prossie!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Cuntminion

Effectively you've outed yourself too if she is a genuine wg and looks on here

She knows her neighbour is a punter

Good work :D

vw

Effectively you've outed yourself too if she is a genuine wg and looks on here

She knows her neighbour is a punter

Good work :D
Good job he said neighbour and not next door neighbour or would be caught.

Offline Cuntminion

Good job he said neighbour and not next door neighbour or would be caught.

You can usually summarise though people unwittingly build a partia profile of themselves when posting

Offline madeinwales56

I noticed this one too. Shame she's gone. Fine pair of tits in a fine city. Maybe the op could pop round and find out all the details for us.

Offline tazz

Well as you know shes single and looking to fuck why not ask her out, or chat about relationships.

tonysoprano

I once lived in the same block of flats as a WG. Saw her a couple of times out of convenience but she wasn't really my type so didn't bother after that.

If I did fancy her and she was a great shag, i'd probably have been round there every other day. Very convenient to have a fit sexy, WG nearby. Or maybe i'm just lazy and don't like to travel.

Ben4454

Never had a neighbor as a working girl but once had one about 4 minutes away from my house. This is my current record.

Neal69

Had one who was from the same village as me although she now lives in a different one.

Too close to home for me and I stopped seeing her.