Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggi - Natural Healing Spa - Angel  (Read 809 times)

Offline daddy919

Natural Healing Spa
Angel, 24 Baron Street (off Chapel Market)
020 7837 6888

Located on a side street between two pubs. During working hours the street isn't too busy but during the evening I had to wait a while for the street to somewhat clear out. Once you're inside there's still no privacy from outside as you people can still see inside through the floor to ceiling window.

£45- 1hr

Met Maggi, a polish in her late 20s, chubby, (B cup), 5ft 6ish. Wore a red dress which stopped just above her knees and white tights.

Massage started off good with soft oily strokes going all the way to my ass. I reacted enough to let her know to carry on but though it felt good at first, the soft strokes didn't venture onto my balls at all so was frustrating. She then stood infront of my head leaning over my back to massage my back and butt and my hands were already hanging in front. She pushed her legs onto my hand and i didn't react at first but she kept doing it so i had my hands on her ass on top of her tights.

b2b was £50. Had £60 and she didn't have enough change so ended up paying £55.

B2B was shit. When she took her clothes off, she had a full bush, stank literally of shit and didn't let me kiss or suck on her tits nor touch her pussy. she stood besides the bed and dragged her nice tits on my body. nothing on my ass or cock even when i turned around. Came hard (Just had a massage like 30mins before without cumming) and her hj was light and stopped before i finished properly.

Offline Rubenzz

Sorry to hear mate. With massage parlours I never go for body to body. It’s better to test out HE at first and if it’s good, maybe go back for B2B.