Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HD has fun with Lindsey  (Read 3851 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

I saw Lindsey for a two hour outcall last weekend in North London which turn out to be a great punt. She had a great body and a peach of an arse. :thumbsup:

Comms

Saw a post on here about Lindsey and perved at her pictures and decided I had to book her. Sent Lindsey an email enquiring about her availability and she said she was free at the weekend. I sent Lindsey a booking request and we kept in touch via text so I cannot fault her comms. I was sent messages asking for her contact details after her profile was taken down by AW after a tosspot reported her.  :thumbsup:

I will never give contact details for anyone. :dash:

Venue

Chain Hotel in North London with nice clean room. :thumbsup:

Event

Met with Lindsey in reception and we made our way to the hotel room and soon as we were in the lift we started snogging and fondling each other and then out of the lift on the way to the room more snogging and fondling each other. :yahoo:

Pop 1 Into the room and more DFK and Lindsey had her hand down my jeans rubbing my cock which was already hard, stripped each other clothes off and fingered her pussy and onto the hotel room floor where I went down on her sweet tasting pussy and then on with a condom and fucked on the hotel carpet in missionary till I popped.  :yahoo:

Pop 2 Resumed with more snogging and foreplay, reverse oral, finger fucking her pussy and arse and then on with a condom and fucked her doggy style and then, with a condom change, fucked her arse in doggy till I popped  :yahoo:

Pop 3 Resumed with more snogging and foreplay, oral both ways, 69 and then with her on all fours, stuck my tongue up her arse and rimmed the life out of it and she returned the favour with a session of oral, ball licking and sucking and rimming me. By this time I was ready to pop again but held back as Lindsey asked me to fuck her doggy style over the desk in the hotel room and I duly obliged till I popped again.  :yahoo:

Pop 4 Resumed with more snogging, foreplay, oral both ways and the a long session on 69 where I licked,sucked and finger her pussy and arse and ended popping in her mouth which she swallowed.  :yahoo:

Pop 5 Resumed with more snogging, foreplay, reverse oral, 69 and fingering both her pussy and arse. We decided to have a shared shower and played with each in the shower in between soaping each other up and a session oral both ways in the shower and then turning Lindsey round and rimming her arse. Back in the room I expected the session had ended as I was drying off but Lindsey came over and started snogging me and teasing my cock till I was hard again and the submissive side of Lindsey came out again as she asked me to fuck her in missionary with her hands held tightly behind her head as if they were tied up and I obliged till I popped again.  :yahoo:

Left the hotel with more snogging on the lift and made my way to Ameera's for a late night session by which time it finished I was fucked in more way than one  :wacko:

Summary

Lindsey is a great looking girl, well educated and travelled and we share a love for travelling which we spoke about whilst resting in between our fucking sessions.

She has a peach of an arse which looked awesome I red thong and if and when you see her arse you will know what I am referring to.  :thumbsup:

Great looking girl, great personality and a great punt with a girl who genuinely enjoys what she does. She has a full time job and if you are expecting a same day booking then you may be be disappointed. Be patient!

I was going to post a review in a few weeks but the will to share won. :hi:

HD  :diablo:

PS A big thank you to a legend

d00fer

Nice review, will definitely have to see her now.

london

I don't know why whoever you see they take one week rest after  :lol: :lol: :lol:

john_n

Nice review HD and seems you yet again had a great time :)

Looking forward to seeing her later this month

Offline hendrix

Great review HD, I'm seeing her shortly :D and yes,  thanks to a legend :hi:

Hornydevil247

Great review HD, I'm seeing her shortly :D and yes,  thanks to a legend :hi:

Thanks Hendrix  :hi:

I am seeing her again this week too.  :thumbsup:

password02

Excellent review - How the FCK do you get the energy or stamina to then go and FCK Ameera after 1 hour of doing Lindsey FFS.

I need to start taking what your taking? But the not blue tablets as I just get a stiffi for 1-2 hours without coming.

Really need to get fit again and do some more gym work!!

Nice
 :hi:

john_n

Excellent review - How the FCK do you get the energy or stamina to then go and FCK Ameera after 1 hour of doing Lindsey FFS.

I need to start taking what your taking? But the not blue tablets as I just get a stiffi for 1-2 hours without coming.

Nice

If there are any secrets and he wrote a book about it HD would make millions and make money to pay for all of his punts :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 07:29:23 pm by john_n »

Hornydevil247

Nice

Thanks Mr PW

:diablo:

Hornydevil247

If there is any secrets and he wrote a book about it HD would make millions and make money to pay for all of his punts :)

Hi John

I am the real E L James but Hendrix inspires my writing

HD

Online stayer

I strongly suspect that HD is not burdened by having a GF or wife.  :D

Hornydevil247

I strongly suspect that HD is not burdened by having a GF or wife.  :D

Hi Stayer

Me and Dee just married in Vegas with Ameera and Hazel as bridesmaids.

Gonna be one hell of a honeymoon

PS Herbie I am joking by the way

unclesweetheart

Thanks to you randy but exquisitely tasteful boys I am in the middle of sorting out a meet with the rising star that is evidently Lindsey. Comms have been absolutely brilliant so far, and I am very excited by the prospect of meeting this young lady!

charming_red

5 pops? WTF... :wacko:

Thats a great review you randy fucker  :D Good stuff mate.

Shes got an absolutely killer arse on her.

bensonhedges20

Was close to doing a overnighter with her till she had profile trouble and was unreachable.

Luckily I got lucky with another girl who doesn't want a review (asked at the end).

If there's anyone on the line whether to see her or not - ask for her photos and listen to your plumbing.

The

Offline Cabbots

Thanks to you randy but exquisitely tasteful boys I am in the middle of sorting out a meet with the rising star that is evidently Lindsey. Comms have been absolutely brilliant so far, and I am very excited by the prospect of meeting this young lady!

Bloody hell we'll be fighting each other for booking slots soon!  I've been doing exactly the same trying to sort out a meet with this girl... Thanks to HD et al for bringing this one to our attention!

SweetJazz

Very jealous of you guys - I've been trying to arranged an outcall for about a week.
I was very close to arranging a meet with her, until she had her profile *disappeared*. Unfortunately did not get to the stage of exchanging phone numbers, so not really sure where I stand.

Offline Meursault

Thanks, I'm seeing her in a couple of weeks. Will report.
 :drinks:

ashtboy

Very jealous of you guys - I've been trying to arranged an outcall for about a week.
I was very close to arranging a meet with her, until she had her profile *disappeared*. Unfortunately did not get to the stage of exchanging phone numbers, so not really sure where I stand.

I saw her this week and will meet her again next week

She is a top girl and loves her job for now   ;)

Andre 3000

Bloody hell you gits, leave some for us.  :lol:

Great to see a new comer who loves their job. Have tried to see Lindsey but our diaries haven't lined up yet.

Soon though...

Quesadilla

Bloody hell you gits, leave some for us.  :lol:

Great to see a new comer who loves their job. Have tried to see Lindsey but our diaries haven't lined up yet.

Soon though...
+1 says she's busy / away through much of Feb and not back til the end of the month.  :(

Offline Mij

Blimey...and another one for the hotlist....I'm going to have to move to London I think! :-)

Great review HD!  :drinks:

baller99

Great Review. :thumbsup:

She looks really good.

HD, you really do need to share your secret formula!! Maybe start a side business to sell your formula to other punters. 5 freaking pops!! unbelievable

west8

For those considering a meet:

Lindsey is happy to share face pictures by email. She is communicative, articulate and charming.

I personally didn't find her attractive so passed, but her attitude + body + rate is likely the bargain of 2015.

Offline hendrix

I just met her. Fucking outstanding PSE..  Will review later, but clearly a new star in London.

password02

Seen Lindsey twice in the few weeks.  1 as a sole for 3 hours and another as 3some with Hot Ameera.which is up there with the best 3some in my punting career.  2 x reviews to follow. 
She will be the newbie. AW girl of 2015 and also perhaps 2016. She has everything on her locker.   Het submissive role play has to be the best in all my years of punting.   A teal GEM in London.   Reviews to follow.   to

Hornydevil247

Seen Lindsey twice in the few weeks.  1 as a sole for 3 hours and another as 3some with Hot Ameera.which is up there with the best 3some in my punting career.  2 x reviews to follow. 
She will be the newbie. AW girl of 2015 and also perhaps 2016. She has everything on her locker.   Het submissive role play has to be the best in all my years of punting.   A teal GEM in London.   Reviews to follow.   to

+1 look forward to reading them. Seeing her tomorrow again

HD

Offline herbie007

Great review HD and glad you had a good time.

Nice start to the session getting it on in the lift, I like it even better if there’s a cameras watching  ;) :D

Lyndsey sounds like a great find for 2015, in the hot list she goes.  :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Great review HD and glad you had a good time.

Nice start to the session getting it on in the lift, I like it even better if there’s a cameras watching  ;) :D

Lyndsey sounds like a great find for 2015, in the hot list she goes.  :drinks:

Thanks Herbie

If anything is posted on  you tube then it's not me  :unknown:

HD

Offline cardsout

Anyone know any cheap hotels in the area?

password02

Anyone know any cheap hotels in the area?

Go onto trivargo or hotels.com - also 9to5 if you are looking at a Sat - she works most days so only available some evenings and 1-2 day time session per week

Hornydevil247

I just met her. Fucking outstanding PSE..  Will review later, but clearly a new star in London.

+1 Saw Lindsey again last night for a another great session of PSE/GFE with a twist of Kinky fun.

HD

Offline hendrix

+1 Saw Lindsey again last night for a another great session of PSE/GFE with a twist of Kinky fun.

HD

:drinks:

She got on very well with MissKDD so I'm busy sorting out some dates/times with them.. Possibly including a dungeon :cool:

london

She likes with with 2 boys too in same time

Probably HD and PW  with Ameera and Lindsey  ?

I love to read that review .  :lol:

password02

She likes with with 2 boys too in same time

Probably HD and PW  with Ameera and Lindsey  ?

I love to read that review .  :lol:

Ha Ha - Although I love the guy  :diablo: I am not at that level where I can deal with more than 2 dicks in the same room - Not a problem with 2-3 girls in the same room but I want to be the only dick there - Not yet got to a level where the brain can cope.

password02

HD

Can we have a couple of lines? - Any 'Props' used?

Hornydevil247

Can we have a couple of lines? - Any 'Props' used?

Handcuffs, ties amoung a few things.

I will do a review later Mr PW

HD

password02

I hope you are having a day rest to recover?

Hornydevil247

I hope you are having a day rest to recover?

Seeing Adele with Ameera and Hazel later

HD

Hornydevil247

HD

I am joking Mr PW but probably would do it it all three girls were free.

HD
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:43:59 am by Hornydevil247 »

Quesadilla

HD

Fuck me - have you had a testosterone overdose or something HD???  :diablo:

Keep seeing these awesome reviews of Lyndsey - must book her asap!  :hi:

Hornydevil247

Fuck me - have you had a testosterone overdose or something HD???  :diablo:

Keep seeing these awesome reviews of Lyndsey - must book her asap!  :hi:

Hi Q

No having a day off today. Had a two hour session with my favourite regular on Friday evening and two hours with Lindsey lady night so I am fucked I need refill my tanks with pop.

HD

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:48:37 am by Hornydevil247 »

Quesadilla

Hi Q

No having a day off today. Had a two hour session with my favourite regular on Friday evening and two hours with Lindsey lady night so I am fucked I need refill my tanks with pop.

HD

Glad to hear that you are only human after all! Well, mostly!  :diablo: :drinks: