Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyhotblondegirl, Mayfair - I should have walked!!  (Read 1828 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6139271) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline justpassingthru

External Link/Members Only

Apologies for brief review, using phone.
So this is probably one I should have walked on... but I didn't have a back up and couldn't be bothered to search for a decent one.

She looks quite drained as though she has been nonstop since arriving in UK.
Looks wise she is ok, ample boobs that are enhanced, huge ass which was probably only positive.

Booked 30mins to test the waters for 150 or so I thought, turned up and she wanted extra 50 for OWO said no and she dropped it to 20 but still said no. Also was told no kissing which I'm not too fussed with. OWO was OK, not very deep and she literally reached for the dom after 30 seconds. Had to tell her to do a bit more which lasted another minute. Was hard so thought I would just get it over and done with.

Dom on and did CG, Mish and doggy. Doggy was almost worth it but its usually my kryptonite and blew my load within couple mins, will give it to her she can take a good pounding.

All in all was out the door in 25 mins as I used the shower afterwards for a quick rinse.

She deffo not worth 150 for 30min or 250 for the hour, maybe a 60 quid p&d.

Really wish I would think less with my dick!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline The_Don

The current reviews on UKP mostly read negative around this W/G Attitude and service.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Unlucky OP. Hope your next punt is better.

Offline iq129

On her AW page, she says "Why fly economy when you can fly first class?". From the OP's review, it is clear that it was the opposite. At £250 per hour, the OP paid a first class fare and received a service comparable to Easy Jet and Ryan Air. I feel sorry for the OP and his wasted money. Better luck next time.